Moving

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were walking all around, not sure what to do first. Your stuffs were all over the place and you just didn't know which one should you move first. It was the day that Hanbin and you moved out of the shared apartment. He didn't take as much time as you but he still stayed behind in case you needed some help and you did indeed. But you didn't want to ask him for help and just did everything by yourself.

 

You wanted to avoid him as you thought that it was kind of awkward and it really was. But then again, what Junhwe has told you kept on repeating itself in your head, that you had no reason to avoid Hanbin. So with that mentality, you decided to come and moved your stuffs on the same day as him. Hanbin, on the other side, tried to talk to you but it seemed like you didn't want to talk to him.

 

Seeing you all confused and helpless as you couldn't carry the heavy stuffs, Hanbin just went over you and helped you carried them. You were going to refuse his help at first but then again you thought that why not just using him. So you just let Hanbin did all the job and you just sat there doing nothing, just like always. And it wasn't like Hanbin didn't realise that you were using him, he was clearly aware of that but he still wanted to do it.

 

It has been a month since both of you broke up and Hanbin was feeling weird by himself. He wasn't used to being alone. It has been so long since he was left by himself like that. Because during the last 3 years, he had you by his side, without you, he felt kind of empty, without you, he forgot what it felt like to go home excitedly knowing that there was someone there waiting for you.

 

When he saw your face, he expected you to come over him, hugged him, kissed him like you always did but you didn't. So he realised that it was really over between the two of you. He wanted to tell you something but he couldn't, because he, himself, didn't even know what he wanted to say in the first place, he didn't know what he wanted exactly. He didn't know his heart at all.

 

Even though you were playing with your phone, you could still see Hanbin walking back and forth, putting your stuffs in the van. You pretended that you didn't notice him but you were watching him secretly. You were that kind of person, you were likely to hide your own feeling, even though at that moment you wanted to tell him how much you missed him, you held back and acted like you were careless about him.

 

You know that you would earn nothing back by doing that but you still did, you were too prideful, you didn't want to appear weak or pitiful in front of anyone. You always wanted to be seen as a strong confident woman, you really are but sometimes you needed to show your real emotion and that was just something you couldn't do. Except if you were with Junhwe.

 

And for Junhwe, he got out of work early that day as you asked him to come and drove the van that you rent to move your stuffs. You didn't know how to drive a van, not that you were that good at driving car either. He was complaining when you asked him but both of you knew that he would agree no matter what but he still had to complain because if he didn't, he isn't Koo Junhwe.

 

He was taking the taxi and once he got off, he furrowed his brows as he saw you sitting there on the bench under the tree, playing with your cell phone. Then he noticed Hanbin who was carrying your stuffs, he realised what happened. And instead of calling you mean or something, he just had that proud smile on his face, proud of you for making Hanbin did all the work.

 

Junhwe never really liked Hanbin since you first introduced him as your boyfriend. He wasn't sure why as Hanbin was perfect in terms of look, education, manner, personality and everything. For the first time, Junhwe didn't have any bad point to say about your boyfriend. Hanbin was the first one that Junhwe couldn't tell what he hate about him and that was what made Junhwe disliked Hanbin even more.

 

He just felt like there was something off about Kim Hanbin, he didn't know what it was but he was pretty sure that there was something. That was what he said but just like Hanbin, he didn't know his heart at all. 

 

 

"Goodbye, Ye Jin... take care." Hanbin spoke up calmly after moving all the stuffs. He just put out his hand so that he could say his farewell to you. You were hesitating at first, not because you didn't want to touch him or anything. But it was because you were scared that if you held his hand, you might not be able to let it go. But little did you know, same goes for Hanbin, he was thinking for about a hundred times before deciding to hold out his hand.

 

And in the end, you didn't shake his hand and just stared at him blankly. Hanbin understood that you didn't want to so he just pulled his hand back. For some reason he was relief that you didn't accept it because he might changed his mind and kept you to himself. He just smiled bitterly, it was hard for him to let you go but he guessed he had to, it was his choice after all.

 

Hanbin turned around and walked away, you just watched his back getting farther and farther from you. You didn't know why but your heart just broke for a second time because of the same person. You didn't want him to go but you knew he wouldn't stay. You wanted to go after him but you knew that you couldn't. So unconsciously, you just called out for him.

 

"Hanbin ah... you take care too." Hanbin stopped and turned to face you when he heard what you said. You just gave him that sincere smile and Hanbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter