Why do you keep doing that?

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Do you really have to go?" You asked Junhwe sadly as you hanged on to his shirt and followed him around. Junhwe was doing his luggage as he had to leave for his trip tomorrow morning because of his work. He didn't want to go either as one of the activities was on the cruise ship and for a person who is afraid of water, he really didn't want to go but his job promotion depended on that one trip. And that was really important to him as he was waiting for that for a long time already.

 

Junhwe didn't say anything and just hummed as an answer. He was picking out his clothes casually and you just glared at him, even though he couldn't see you as he was back facing you. You honestly didn't want him to go. You even tried to scare him about the cruise ship thing but he didn't change his mind. You tried every method to make him stay but nothing worked.

 

"Junhwe-ah~ Don't go!!!" You whined loudly and this time you just threw your arms around his waist and held him tightly as you rest your head on his board back. You may not realised but the moment you hugged him, Junhwe's body seemed to froze. He was just standing there awkwardly, but he didn't think that you were being weird. Instead he thought that he was the one being weird, it wasn't like you hugging him was something new but he somehow became very unfamiliar with your touch.

 

Junhwe just couldn't help himself but to get nervous every time you touched him. And it got worse each time, sometimes you didn't even have to touch him, just your gaze alone made him felt nervous. He didn't like those feelings, he never felt those kind of feelings before. And the fact that it was caused by you made him even more annoyed.

 

And you, as you were hugging him, you realised that your heart was racing. You were kind of confused and wondered why it was beating that fast. It was just Koo Junhwe so why did you suddenly feel shy and embarrassed? You couldn't handle the weird feeling any longer so you quickly let go of him and just went to sit on his bed. As you let go, Junhwe felt a little empty but at least he could breathed normally again.

 

"Are you really going?" you asked him again and Junhwe just sighed and nodded. You were pouting and stared at him angrily, hoping that he changed his mind. You didn't want him to go and the reason was pretty simple but at the same time you didn't know why that was the reason. You didn't want him to go because you felt like you were going to miss him, and it wasn't weird to miss a friend. But you shouldn't be missing him that much.

 

"Are you really going to leave me alone?" You tried to convince him to stay by saying that but Junhwe was indifferent and just nodded his head, acting like he couldn't careless. You just glared at him and left him alone. You weren't mad at him or anything but you just didn't feel like begging him anymore. You have been doing that for like 5 hours already, and he didn't seem to care so you just gave up on him.

 

As soon as you left the room, Junhwe turned around to see if you were still there and just threw his clothes away. He wanted to give in to you many times but it was a rare opportunity for him. He didn't want to go either, and his fear for water wasn't the main reason. You were. Leaving you alone for a week was the reason why he didn't want to go. Not being able to see you for a week, he knew he would feel like he was in hell. And most importantly, he felt like he was going to miss you so much.

 

 

It was already midnight and Junhwe just finished packing, he went in front of your room and saw that the light was still on so he thought that you were still up. he knocked the door but you didn't answer. He thought that you were being mad at him so he just stayed in front of the door and sighed. He didn't like you being mad at him. Junhwe is the type of person that didn't care what the others think of him, whether they hate him or love him, he couldn't care less. But when it came to you, it's a complete different story.

 

He wanted to be the best in your eyes, it has always been that way. Since the beginning, only one person matters to Koo Junhwe and that person has always been you, Kang Ye Jin. He may not think much of that but it definitely meant something. He may not think much of you being his priority but as he grew up, he seemed to realise something. He didn't realise what exactly  that something was yet but it became clearer and clearer with time.

 

"Yah... Ye Jin-ah... are you going to act like you don't hear me?" Junhwe spoke up as he leaned against the door. He didn't hear you saying anything so he really thought that you were mad at him. And he knew exactly that if you didn't talk to him, he couldn't possibly sleep that tonight. Junhwe just ruffled his hairs in frustration until it became messy and just opened the door.

 

"You-" His phrase was cut off when he realised that you were already sleeping. You fell asleep as you were reading, he was kind of surprised to see a book in your hand as you really hate reading but he somehow realised the reason why you were reading. It was to help you sleep, because book made you falls asleep, works like a charm. You never have to finish a page, after 2 sentences, you passed out already. That was how much you hate reading.

 

Junhwe just smiled a little at the sight of you sleeping so peacefully, he took away the book from your hand, put it on your night stand and covered you up with the blanket. He brushed away the strains of hairs that covered your face and just stared at you for a moment. He looked at you but he didn't see yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter