The Girlfriend~

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It has only been 2 weeks since you moved in with Junhwe and you were already fully adapted to his place. You felt like you were at home, for some people, it was not always easy to live with someone of the opposite but you weren't one of them, you felt really comfortable, maybe too comfortable sometimes.

 

On the other side, Junhwe was the one that wasn't used to living with someone, he always seemed to forget the fact that he had a roommate and he shouldn't just walk around in his boxer anymore. It was because unlike you, he was used to living alone and he really liked that, he always like to be alone but he hates being lonely.

 

And since you have moved in, Junhwe seemed to become more and more cheerful, you can say. His apartment was more bright, compared to before when it used to be lifeless and gloomy. It wasn't silent anymore but became very loud because you two always fight each other, verbally and physically. Even though you both are grown ups, you two still behaved like little kids most of the times.

 

And just like every morning, you woke up and went straight to the bathroom, you just opened the door and went inside, not caring about Junhwe who was taking his shower. Junhwe freaked out yet again and blamed himself for forgetting to lock the door. He wasn't used to lock the door because he lived alone so he didn't feel the need to.

 

If it was 2 weeks ago, Junhwe would yelled on top of his lung for you to get out already but since he already did and knew exactly how you reacted, he just continued to take his shower. It wasn't like you could see anything anyway. And you also didn't care that much and just brushed your teeth. It was just Junhwe that cares so much about whether you see his body or not. It has always been him the problem... according to you.

 

 

 

When you finished dressing up for work, you just came out of your room and sat down at the dinning table waiting for Junhwe to feed you like always. And all Junhwe had to do was to take out the foods that his mother sent him out of the refrigerator and put it in the microwave. Because none of you two knows how to cook, you guys have no choice but to order food or eat out.

 

"Can you eat slowly?" Junhwe spoke up as he saw the way you ate, he could tell that you were going to get indigestion, that was why he tried to slow you down. But you didn't have a choice, you have to eat quickly in order to get to work on time. And it wasn't like Junhwe didn't know so he just stared at you fiercely in order for you to slow down a little and it worked, every times.

 

"If you know you're going to be late, why don't you wake up earlier?" Junhwe talked as he ate his breakfast, it was always like that. He talked a lot, anywhere, anytime but that was only because he was close to you. If it was to be with someone else, Junhwe became a complete different person; all shy and awkward but somewhere it was his charm.

 

"Wake up earlier? Excuse me, but are you really Koo Junhwe?" You said sarcastically and continued to eat your food as Junhwe just made a face at your response. You said that because more than anymore, Junhwe should know how hard it is for you to wake up in the morning, you weren't really a morning person. And Junhwe knew that but he just talked nonsense like he always did.

 

 

 

Then when both of you got into the elevator, there was an ahjumma that was living in that building for years. She knew everyone in the building, but it was her first time seeing you. Junhwe just bowed down a little to her and you did as well even though you didn't know who she was. You just smiled at her kindly and she smiled back at you, checking you from head to toes.

 

"Is she your girlfriend, Junhwe?" She asked while staring at you with a bright smile. You were going to tell her that you weren't his girlfriend but she didn't let you answer and just spoke up again, while Junhwe, on the other side, didn't answer as he thought that you were going to deny no matter what. But it wasn't like what he expected.

 

"N-" You spoke up, trying to deny but she didn't seem to hear you. She was just talking and talking, everyone knew she was like that. If she knew something, the whole neighbourhood know about it. She was better at promoting things than the actual company. 

 

"You're very pretty." She complimented you and even though you were about to get annoyed because she didn't let you talk. A smile suddenly found its way to your face when you heard what she said. You just smiled at her bright, you love compliments, even though it made you feel a little shy and embarrassed, you still enjoye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter