Goodbye

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You smell nice." Junhwe murmured as he kissed your neck. You were putting on your earrings when Junhwe just came over and back hugged you. He was already dressed so he just sat on the edge of your bed, watching you, as you were getting ready for your brother's wedding. And as he saw your exposed neck, he couldn't resist but to kiss it.

 

You just smiled at his compliment, you know that it wasn't Junhwe's kind of thing to compliment someone so with one simple compliment, you were more than just satisfied. He still had his arms wrapped around your waist as he watched over you putting on your jewellery. He just couldn't take his eyes of you. He was crazy about you and he had no idea.

 

"Should I not go to the wedding? What if it's not Seungyoon hyung's wedding but an arranged wedding for us?" Junhwe spoke up, you couldn't even take him seriously and just laughed unbelievably. You knew that he was afraid of commitment but now you began to think that he was traumatised or something. How could such thing actually came to his mind?

 

You just turned around to face him and he just had that unreadable expression on his face. You knew and understood that marriage was not something that Junhwe can handle. You have accepted that fact for a while now. It wasn't like you changed your mind on marriage either but you just thought about giving him some more time. Even if he probably wouldn't changed his mind, you were willing to try.

 

"Junhwe..." You cupped his face with both your hands and made him face you. Junhwe just stared at you and looked straight into your eyes, just the way you wanted him to. It was no doubt that you wanted to get married, especially with him, with him who you loved so damn much. With Koo Junhwe, a guy who was a friend, a boyfriend, a family, you wanted to marry him and spend the rest of your life with him but you wouldn't. Not when he didn't want to.

 

"Don't silly! And even if it's true, I won't marry you. I'll only marry the person that wants to marry me, not the one that is forced to." You told him honestly and just laughed it off. You let go of Junhwe and went to find the matching shoes for your dress. Junhwe just stood there blankly and stared at where you were a few seconds ago.

 

He didn't know how to react because he was only kidding when he said that and he didn't know you would take it seriously. It was true that he used to be traumatised whenever he had to go to a wedding or when he heard the word marriage but he was just joking then and he wasn't even scared. And it actually scared him a little that the thought of getting married didn't scare him that much but he wasn't that surprised though, since he started dating you, he has been doing a lot of stuffs he said he would never do.

 

 

 

 

When both of you arrived at the wedding, your brother greeted both you and Junhwe happily. At least he was happy to see you, he had nothing against Junhwe. He actually knows Junhwe quite well as both you and Junhwe have known each other since both of you were young. He just didn't really like the fact that you two were dating. Because from his own experience, dating a best friend didn't really end well.

 

And the fact that Seungyoon was fully aware of Junhwe's fear of marriage kind of made him felt a little bit uneasy. But he didn't say much as he thought you were mature and old enough to decide for you own. But as your brother, he didn't want to see his little sister suffered another heartbreak and lost a best friend at the same time. So you dating Junhwe, he was not very happy about it.

 

"And this is my friend, Kim Jiwon. Jiwon, this is my little sister, Ye Jin." Seungyoon quickly introduced you to his friend, Jiwon. The guy that he wanted to match you with, the guy that your mom kept mentioning to you before she found out that you were dating Junhwe. You just bowed a little to greet him and he did the same. And you didn't forget to glare at your brother for putting Jiwon at the same table as you.

 

"Nice to meet you, Ye Jin-sshi. I've heard a lot about you." Jiwon said in a deep voice and he was smiling at you brightly. He had a very cute eye smile and you immediately noticed that. He looked very charming too and he was as nice as your mom said. You were impressed as your mom didn't exaggerate at all, unlike the other time. And while you were having a little conversation with Jiwon, there was another man by your side that wasn't too amused.

 

As you were being friendly with Jiwon, Junhwe just had that sour look on his face. He didn't like that Jiwon guy and anyone could tell. Donghyuk who was also at the same table noticed his best friend's face and couldn't help but to laugh out loud at how jealous Junhwe was at that moment. You heard Donghyuk's laughing so you just turned a little to see what made him laughed so hard but someone else caught your attention more than Donghyuk's hilarious laughter. And it was your boyfriend, Koo Junhwe.

 

You were busy talking to Jiwon so you were back facing Junhwe the whole time, you thought he was talking with other people though as everyone at the table were the people he knows and his best friend Donghyuk was sitting right next to him. You would have never thought that he was sulking all by himself. You just chuckled when you saw his face and Junhwe just stared at you; not so amused. You just laughed at him and grabbed his hand, you thought that he was cute.

 

"Ohh you remember! I thought you forget you have a boyfriend, seeing that you have so much fun talking to that Jiwon guy." Junhwe said sarcastically and you just smiled at him. He wasn't mad at you or anything and you knew that. He was just joking around, besides he wasn't scared at all as he knew that Jiwon was not your style. He was confident as long as the guy was not Han-

 

"Hanbin?" Junhwe was alerted as soon as he heard that name coming out of your mouth. You murmured lowly to yourself but Junhwe managed to hear you. He quickly looked at where you were staring and noticed a familiar figure. Junhwe's confidence went down drastically as he watched Hanbin walked towards the table. Junhwe glanced at you and he noticed that you were as surprised as him.

 

"Ye Jin..." Hanbin didn't see you at first and greeted Jiwon, so you realised that Hanbin was the friend that Jiwon has been talking about. And it didn't take long for Hanbin to notice your presence. He was taken back to see you there at first as he has no idea Seungyoon was your brother, even though he was dating you for 3 years, he didn't know much about your family.

 

"You two know each other?" Jiwon asked curiously as he noticed the way you and Hanbin stared at each other. You didn't say much and just nodded while Hanbin did the same, he was nodding his head but his mind was completely blank. He didn't know what to say or how to react. He didn't expect to see you there. But it wasn't a bad surprise, meeting you, he would never considered that as a bad thing.

 

"That's great. Actually when I heard about you, I thought that you would matched well with him. And this guy just went through a break up and he just can't seem to move on, so I thought of finding him a girlfriend. I was going to match you two up but it turns out that you already have a boyfriend. " Jiwon talked freely and casually. He even laughed a little as he finished talking but he thought that there was probably something else that he didn't know of as the atmosphere was kind of heavy.

 

Jiwon just simply stated the truth but he had no idea that what he said affected some people in different ways. Hanbin would never have thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter