That Period of the month

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were feeling really uncomfortable and you felt like killing somebody. You kept on moving nonstop, nothing made you comfortable. You were really annoyed and you got upset over little things, even nothing. You were on your period and your mood swing was no joke. And more than you, more than anyone, Junhwe felt like he was going to die from irritation.

 

You were the hardcore type when it came to that period of the month, you went hard on everything, on everyone, especially yourself. You had many complains and you made sure to let it be heard. You complained about every single thing, every single minute and Junhwe was the one that has to deal with all of that. It was his fate of being your friend.

 

You and Junhwe were watching Music Bank on Friday night like always but unlike normally, Junhwe was sitting far away. He wanted as much of distance as possible between you two. He didn't want to get you annoyed at him, because knowing himself, he couldn't talk without criticizing or making useless and unnecessary comments.

 

You were laying down on the sofa, making yourself comfortable and for the first time you actually felt comfortable and less annoyed by the whole period thing. You hate to be on your period, you had it really late and you were freaking out back then when you turned 18 and still didn't have your period. You wanted to have kids so not having your period was like taking away your happiness and dream. But now every time that you were on your period, you were just really annoyed.

 

You started to feel the cramp again and it hurt so badly. You were always in pain whenever that time came, that was why you hate it. You groaned a little in pain and Junhwe turned to look at you as he heard it. And better than anyone, Junhwe knew what period did to you. So without wasting any second, he went straight to the kitchen and brought back a warm water bag.

 

Even though you were giving him a hard time, amazingly, Junhwe survived through all those years, and he did what he usually did when you two were back in high school. He went to sit next to you and put the water bag on your stomach and held it for you while watching the TVs. You just laid there and let Junhwe did what he had to do. You got used to Junhwe taking care of you.

 

Junhwe still remembered clearly the day you got your period for the first time. You freaked out, you thought you were going to die or something and seeing his best friend freaking out, Junhwe also freaked out and cried with you. And you two weren't that young, you were both 18 and yet you both just cried together not knowing what happened. And now that he thinks about it, he couldn't help but felt embarrassed.

 

"Don't just stay still! Say something!" You demanded loudly and you sounded like you were mad or something. Junhwe jumped a little in surprise as he was really focus on the TVs. You said that because normally Junhwe would talk nonstop, saying plenty of comments and the fact that he didn't say anything kind of freaked you out. You really hated silence.

 

"What do you want me to say seriously?" Junhwe responded, still holding the water bag for you and eyes still on the TVs. Actually he had so much to say but he didn't want to risk his life with you and your mood swing. He knew that if he said something stupid, you would get mad so knowing himself, it was for the best that he didn't talk at all.

 

"Sing for me!" You said and Junhwe just glanced at you and went back to watch Music Back, shaking his head, not wanting to sing for you. You just glared at him and pinched his thigh, making him whined in pain and glared at you, as if he was going to strangle you or something and you just gave him that blank look.

 

"But I love your voice!" You whined, it was the truth, you really liked his voice. His voice sounds so manly and his singing voice is even more amazing. Even though sometimes he sounded like an old man, always nagging and complaining, he had a charming voice if he talked seriously. Especially when he was nervous, that was when his voice was at its best.

 

"I like it too." Junhwe answered and he looked indifferent. It wasn't like he didn't know you like his voice. You said that to him from time to time, it didn't even affected him anymore. Not that it affected him that much in the first place. Many women complimented him, but Junhwe never took any of those to mind, except if it came from you. Because if you were the one to compliment him, he knew that it was true and sincere.

 

"You bastard!" You suddenly cussed Junhwe and he looked down to face you. You just made that angry face and Junhwe just stared at you as if he was going to slap your mouth with the water bag or something. Normally he would cuss you back but keeping the fact that you were on your period in his mind, he didn't say anything. He held in his anger.

 

"Junhwe-ah~ I want chocolate..." You changed your tone of voice in a matter of second and Junhwe just rolled his eyes at you. You asked him in a pleading voice and Junhwe just stared at you, unbelievably. You wanted a specified kind of chocolate and Junhwe knew exactly what it was. There wasn't any at home as you usually didn't eat much sweet stuffs so Junhwe had no choice but to go and buy it for you.

 

"I'm going too." You announced as you didn't want to stay home alone and Junhwe just nodded. You were putting on your shoes as Junhwe was standing there waiting for you. You two went down the elevator and people didn't ask anymore as Junhwe already cleared up the rumour a while ago. When you arrived down stair, you realised that it was cold and you regretted not wearing a thicker clothes.

 

"I told you to wear warm clothes but you never listen." Junhwe nagged at you as he took of his jacket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter