Your lie

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were watching TVs peacefully in the living room but your mind was still wondering about what Hanbin said a few weeks ago. You couldn't help but to feel bothered by his words, he was right. Junhwe and you would never going to work out, you guys were too different from one another. And the fact that you two were best friends didn't make thing any easier for you.

 

During those few weeks, you tried your best to ignore your feeling for Junhwe but you just couldn't. Now that you realised your own feeling, it was hard to act like nothing changed. You kind of drew a line between you and Junhwe and he obviously noticed it. It wasn't that hard to tell that you were avoiding him either, as you tended to come home late or just stayed in your room all day. And Junhwe didn't like that at all.

 

Normally you and Junhwe would talked for hours without running out of subjects to talk about but now you couldn't even stay with him in the same room for more than 10 minutes. It wasn't because you felt awkward, or there was nothing to talk about. It was more like you just realised that because you two spent so much time talking to each other, that was why you ended up liking him so you didn't want that anymore. You didn't want to like him more than you already did.

 

It wasn't that different with Junhwe either, he was as bothered by Donghyuk's words as you, he kept thinking about what Donghyuk said and he changed his mind 100 times a day on whether he should do anything about it or not. But unlike you, Junhwe knew exactly what he wanted and his mind has settled down. Even though, Junhwe wasn't the kind of person that knows a lot about love and relationship, still, he was the kind of person that knew what he wanted. And that moment he knew that he wanted you.

 

It was his first time, he has never felt that way toward someone before. He never felt the urge to be with someone as much as he wanted to be with you. He has never spent so much time thinking about someone as much as he thinks about you. You were different from other women and Junhwe was clearly aware of that fact.

 

 

Junhwe saw that you were watching TVs, looking all relaxed, so he just made his way towards you and sat down next to you. Even though you appeared indifferent, you felt like your heart was going to burst as Junhwe was sitting close to you. And even if you fooled everyone in this world, you couldn't fooled Junhwe, he knew you were pretending and he was having fun seeing you like that.

 

"Ye Jin, can I ask you something?" Junhwe suddenly started a conversation because he felt like he shouldn't waste any more time. You kept pretending that you were watching TVs when you didn't even know what you were watching and just nodded in response. Junhwe just smiled subtly as he knew you were trying hard. He just thought you were cute.

 

"I've known this woman for a while now and I don't know... I kind of like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me too. So do you think I should confess to her?" Junhwe asked you, telling you the situation as if he was talking about someone else when he was clearly talking about you. But knowing you, he knew you wouldn't noticed. Your heart dropped when you heard what Junhwe said and turned to look at him.

 

"You like someone?" Instead of answering his question, you just asked him a question and stared at him with that blank face. You felt like you were going to cry if he said he liked someone. But at the same time, you thought that if he liked someone, it would made it easier for you to move on. Junhwe saw the look on your face and tried hard not to laugh and just nodded.

 

"... How do you know she likes you too?" You felt your heart clenched when Junhwe confirmed that there really was someone that he liked. You didn't even want to talk to him anymore but you just acted like you didn't care and talked to him normally. But unconsciously, you were trying to make Junhwe thinks that the girl wasn't interested in him so he wouldn't confessed to her. And while you were all upset, Junhwe was having fun by himself.

 

"Well I don't know... she lied to me saying that her date didn't go well. And she even rejected the love of her life, saying that she likes someone else. And that someone else can only be me, I am the only person she is seeing at this moment. So what do you think...?" Junhwe told you the situation but the thought of you being the woman he was talking about never crossed your mind because you were busy being jealous. You got mad without realising and Junhwe smiled a little which made you even more mad.

 

"Look at you all smiley talking about her..." You murmured lowly to yourself but Junhwe still heard it and looked at you with that funny face. You didn't care that he heard you and just kept on glaring at him not so subtly. You moved farther from him as you got mad at him for unknown reason and Junhwe just smiled at your obvious jealousy.

 

"I don't think she likes you..." You lied to him, you also felt like she had feeling for Junhwe but you didn't want to admit it. In your head, you didn't even know how many times have you strangled the woman that Junhwe was talking about already. Junhwe furrowed his brows and stared at you with that questionable face as he felt like you weren't saying the truth and he was right, you lied.

 

"Ok... she likes you! It's so obvious! Actually s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter