A Date~

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were humming to your favourite song as you were looking through your wardrobe. You were picking out dresses for that night: you have so many clothes, you couldn't decide which one to wear so as always, you let Junhwe decided. Junhwe was laying on your bed, reading the magazine as he was waiting for you. He just stared at you weirdly as you were picking up dresses.

 

"Can I leave now?" Junhwe asked you, he sounded desperate and you just glared at him. You haven't even show him a dress and yet he already wanted to give up. It wasn't his first time doing that so you didn't get why he was whining. He knew exactly that he couldn't go anywhere unless he helped you out first.

 

"No!" You answered him strictly and went into the bathroom and tried on the dresses. Junhwe just sighed loudly and he made sure you heard it. And he just went back to reading magazine when you were changing. He didn't even know why he was reading the magazine. He didn't even like to read but at least there were a lot of pictures.

 

"What do you think?" You came back in the room with a chic black mini dress on and asked Junhwe for his opinion. He stared at you from head to toes for a few seconds before shaking his head in disparagement and made a gesture, asking you to go back to the bathroom and put on another one. You just pouted and went back.

 

Junhwe just thought that it was too revealing, if you were to go out with him he wouldn't mind but he didn't even have any idea of where you were going. And he didn't even get to ask you as you just dragged him over and made him suffer like that. But he didn't really mind even though he kept on whining in front of you. He thought it felt kind of nice that you actually asked for his opinions.

 

It has been about 20 minutes and Junhwe said no to everything so far, not because there wasn't any dress good enough. He thought that you looked pretty in all of them but he just wanted to mess with you and he wanted to see how far can you with all the changing thing and how many dresses do you owe. But it didn't last long as Junhwe just gave up after the seventh dress, not because he was getting bored but it was because he couldn't say no to that one.

 

"Finally!" You cheered when Junhwe approved the dress. He just couldn't act like he didn't like the way that dress looked on you. He just couldn't bring himself to lie about it not looking pretty on you. Actually he thought you looked stunning and he barely held himself back from staring at you even more. But you didn't notice and just went to put on make up and did your hairs.

 

Even though Junhwe's job was done, he didn't leave your room and just laid there on you back, pretending that he was reading the magazine when he was actually glancing at you as you were putting on make up. He kept stealing glances but then he just gave up and stared straight at you. He was bored by himself and you saw him staring at you from the mirror, he looked bored so you just chuckled a little.

 

"Where are you going though?" Junhwe finally remembered what he wanted to know so he asked you curiously. You were getting all pretty so he doubted that you just went out to hang out with your friends. Because normally you would be too lazy to do your make up or your hairs or even dressed up so he was kind of curious.

 

"I'm going on a date~" You sang with a cheerful voice. You haven't been on a date for so long, so you were kind of excited to go out and meet new people. You didn't even remember the last you went on a date with a guy that wasn't Hanbin. You finally felt good again, you love dating because you thought that through dating, you might find the love of your life. And hopefully this time, the guy wanted the same thing as you.

 

"I see..." Junhwe just murmured, he didn't sound so excited. He never sounded excited whenever you told him you had a date. He heard that same sentences for over 15 years already but there wasn't one time that he was actually happy for you. And there wasn't one time that he actually liked the guy you dated.

 

"How do you know the guy?" Junhwe asked you, trying not to sound too curious. He looked like he wasn't interested in whoever you were dating but he actually did. He thought that it was only normal for a friend to be concerned about who their friend were dating. And it wasn't at all false. It was just that he tried so hard to sound uninterested that it became weird.

 

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter