This is my heart...

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were wondering by yourself as you walked towards the coffee shop close to your apartment. You wondered why Junhwe didn't let you enter the apartment. Not only he didn't want you to stay, he didn't even let you take a step inside the house. So as you were banned from entering your own apartment, you just went down to the coffee house waiting for Junhwe to call you so you can go in.

 

You wanted to think that he was cheating on you though but just the thought of it made you laugh. It was just simply impossible for Junhwe to cheat on you. It wasn't like you were that confident about yourself, it was more like because you trusted Junhwe. He was the person that you trusted the most so the thought of him doing something that could caused you pain never really crossed your mind.

 

And it was the same for Junhwe, even though he got jealous easily and sulked over little things, he still trusted you and believed in you no matter what. Because he knew exactly what kind of person you were, and because he grew up with you. He had all the reasons to trust you more than any other people. And Junhwe wasn't the type to trust people easily, actually there wasn't much people he trusted.

 

So as you entered the coffee shop and ordered your drink, a pair of eyes kept on following your each and every move. It was a coincidence that she got to meet you there and she was smirking as she saw that you were all by yourself. You went to sit down at the table near the window and the woman made her way towards you. You looked up only to see a rather familiar face and it didn't take you long to realise that it was Ae young, Junhwe's ex girlfriend.

 

You didn't really know about the women Junhwe dated but that one, you remembered. She was so clingy that she had all Junhwe's friends' contacts and you received a lot of calls from her. And every time she called, she said the same thing; is Junhwe with you? You don't normally hate someone you don't know but she was an exception, you didn't know her personally but she really got on your nerve. So there was no way you didn't remember who she was.

 

"Can I sit down?" Ae Young asked you while smiling suspiciously. You smiled back at her awkwardly and just nodded. You wondered what she was doing there, in your neighbourhood. Ae Young just stared at you from head to toes and wondered what Junhwe sees in you. And you weren't stupid, you noticed that she was judging you but you just ignored it. It wasn't like you have anything to say to that woman either.

 

"I heard you and Junhwe are dating." Ae Young said as if she just found out, when she actually knew around the same time as everyone. You just nodded and wondered why she was so interested in Junhwe. But you quickly noticed that she must be still in love with Junhwe and at this rate, you didn't even know if you can call it love. She seemed a bit obsessed over him.

 

"But you know... it's Junhwe. It probably won't last a year." Ae Young spoke up again, she talked like she knew Junhwe better than anyone when she knew nothing about him compared to you. But you didn't say anything and just let her lived in her own little world. Ae young was staring at you and she just really hated you, even though she didn't show it.

 

She remembered how Junhwe always cancelled on their dates last minute because something important came up. And she found out that that something important was you all along. She hated how Junhwe would spend more money on your gift than on her gift or even his own gift. And she hated how Junhwe spent more time with you than with her. And hearing that you and Junhwe were dating, she wasn't even a bit surprised. When she dated Junhwe, she felt like he was cheating on her all along because of the way Junhwe acted around you but she didn't say nothing, not wanting to give him any idea.

 

"Actually it's always been a year and a few months now." You informed her, still talking casually and Ae Young tried hard to remain cool. Then she just smirked, remembering her conversation with Junhwe at your brother's wedding. You saw the look on her face and you knew right away that she was up to no good. Even though you looked calm, you actually felt a little scared to be alone with her. She didn't seem like a very nice person.

 

"Ye Jin-sshi, I don't want to crush your hope and dream, but I'm telling you this with good intention." Ae Young spoke up, she sounded way too nice for your liking. You just looked at her blankly, anticipating what she was going to tell you. Somehow you were curious about what she wanted to say. And the fact that she said it was with a good intention didn't sound too convincing.

 

"Junhwe just stays with you for a year to prove me wrong. I'm telling you this because I don't want you be heartbroken after. Do you really think he stays with you for a year because he wants to? He just do that to win against me." Ae Young told you what she thought was the reason why Junhwe still dated you even after a year while you just stared at her as if she was crazy. You didn't even think that she might be right, you just thought that she was probably having some mental problems.

 

"I see... should I confirm it?" You spoke up and took out your cell phone. Ae Young stared at you weirdly as she saw you dialled your speed dial #1 and wondered who was you calling in the middle of the conversation. But when she realised that you were calling Junhwe, she felt a little fluttered. She wouldn't thought you would called Junhwe but she wasn't afraid to face Junhwe as she really thought Junhwe stayed with you just to prove her wrong.

 

"Yah Kang Ye Jin! Why are you calling? I'm really busy right now!" You were a little embarrassed when Ae Young heard Junhwe's voice through the phone call. He was talking too loudly and you just put the phone far away from your ear and glared at the phone. Ae young chuckled a little in satisfaction at how Junhwe responded, so she somehow concluded that your relationship with Junhwe wasn't so good.

 

"Yah Koo Junhwe! Come to the coffee shop down the street. If you are not here in 10 minutes, we're over." You didn't even let him answer and just hanged up. Ae Young just stared at you unbelievably and had that evil smirk on her face. She was sure that Junhwe wasn't going to come. It's Koo Junhwe, there was no way he would let a woman takes control over him. He hated it the most when someone ordered him around.

 

Somehow Ae Young knew that side of him that you didn't know of. The fact that Junhwe wouldn't do something when he was ordered to; Ae Young knew that but not you. Not because she knew him better than you but because Junhwe never did what she told him to. And you, you obviously didn't know because Junhwe always granted your wishes. Was there a time that Junhwe failed to do something for you? Good luck finding one!

 

"Do you really think he'll come? I thought you know him well." Ae Young said, maybe with too much confidence. You didn't answer her and just waited for Junhwe confidently. You were sure that Junhwe would come, you can even put your life on the line for that. Ae Young just rolled her eyes and shook her head and thought of how foolish you were to even think that Junhwe would come.

 

"Can I ask you something? Why do you like Junhwe so much?" It's been 5 minutes and you suddenly got curious. You weren't going to say anything but you just couldn't help it. You have always wanted to ask her that but you didn't really have a chance to and now that you got some time alone with her, you could finally asked her. Ae Young was taken back a little when she heard your question. She wasn't sure how to answer you but she did know the answer.

 

"Because he has everything I want in a guy, he is perfect in so many way. He completes me, he makes me feel all those kind of emotion that no one else can. He is special..." Ae Young answer as sincerely as she could and you did feel the sincerity in her voice. But at the same time, you tried to hold yourself back from laughing at what she said. You felt like you two were talking about two different person. Ae Young stared at you and wondered why you liked Junhwe too.

 

"What's about you?" She asked you which made you stop laughing in your head and thought about the answer. But unlike her, you didn't have an exact answer for her. Why did you like Junhwe? You couldn't answer that. Ae Young was waiting for your answer but at that moment, there was something else that caught her attention. And it was the sight of Junhwe, entering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter