We don't match

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Koo Junhwe, don't scare me like this again."

 

Junhwe just stood there for a while, not sure what he should do. He was blank for moment as your arms were wrapped tightly around him. He heard what you said but he couldn't get his mind straight. He was busy questioning himself; why was he uncomfortable with your touch? Why was he nervous at the fact that you were hugging him? He was confused by those feelings.

 

And you, you were worried sick about him, you couldn't even imagine how you will react if Junhwe was to get hurt. You felt like your heart was beating so fast that it might stop beating any second but you couldn't careless. You tried to calm yourself down but it didn't work either. Even though you clearly saw that Junhwe was all fine, that he wasn't hurt anywhere, you still couldn't stop yourself from crying.

 

Junhwe heard you sobbing so he just furrowed his eyebrows and turned to face you. You were crying like a little kid and Junhwe just stared at you weirdly. He didn't know why you were crying but he hates it so much when you cried. He hates seeing your tears, every time you cried, his heart clenched and he didn't like that feeling. It made him feel weak and he hates that.

 

"Why are you crying?" Junhwe asked you worriedly, he tried not to sound worried but it didn't come out the way he wanted. You just looked at him and saw his worried face, it made you cried even more. You thought you wouldn't be able to see his face ever again. You thought you wouldn't be able to hear his voice ever again. And those thoughts killed you.

 

"I was worried that you were trapped in the fire!" You answered him as you also punched his chest softly. Junhwe just stared at you confused. He didn't know what were you talking about. Why would he be trapped in the fire when the fire was like 2 buildings away from his? So he realised that you messed up the address again and just knocked your head a little.

 

"Yah you idiot! That's not our building, that one is!" Junhwe said and pointed to your apartment complex which was next to that one. You stopped crying and looked down in embarrassment. Junhwe just smiled a little seeing that you were that worried about him and told you not to worry that no one got hurt. So you just nodded and both of you walked back to your apartment.

 

"How long have you been living here? How can you still not remember which apartment is ours?" Junhwe teased you all the way home and you just glared at him. You saw the look on his face and he looked a little too happy which made you felt even more annoyed. He must be having fun teasing you. He didn't even have an idea of how scared you were.

 

Junhwe looked at you and saw the annoyed look on your face, he knew you were worried. He felt bad for making you all worried like that. And he felt even more bad for making you cried. You may never know, but if there was someone that hate to see you cry and get hurt more than anyone, that person was definitely Koo Junhwe.

 

"Look at you... crying like a kid." Junhwe said softly as he used his thumb to wipe away the tears that left over on your face. You felt your heart beat faster at his touch but you tried to act calm and it kind of worked. Junhwe didn't seem to notice how you suddenly stopped breathing. You looked up and his face was so close to yours. You wanted to look away but you couldn't... for some reason.

 

 

Arriving inside the apartment, you took of your heels and that was when you felt the pain. You noticed that your heels were bleeding from running too fast and so you bit your lip from whining as you put those heels away. You tried to run straight to your room so Junhwe wouldn't notice but it seemed like there was nothing you can hide from Junhwe.

 

He clearly saw that you were in pain but he didn't say anything and just acted like he didn't see it. You went straight into your room and Junhwe just sighed and shook his head before heading into the bathroom. You closed the door and sat down on the edge of your bed as you checked you heels. It hurt so much now that you noticed it. How could you not feel it earlier? You had no idea!

 

"Kang Ye Jin, open the door." You jumped a little in surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter