Dream comes true

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It has been a long time since you were that relax. You were home by yourself that day as you had your day off. It has been a long time since you got to spend some time alone as normally Junhwe was always there to annoy you. Not only he talked a lot, he also sings loudly, you can't even count how many times have you told him to shut up each day.

 

You were enjoying your bubble bath, you loved taking bath but since you moved in, you never really get to have one because Junhwe would always complained that taking bath was a waste of water, so a waste of money. So instead of taking it with him around, you took it secretly when he was not around. And surprisingly, Junhwe still hasn't noticed yet.

 

You were listening to some relaxing music and drank your red wine, thinking about some random stuffs and it freaked you out a little because you could not see yourself with a guy. Normally you could easily see yourself with someone but at that moment, you just couldn't imagine yourself with someone. And it was so unlike you.

 

And while you were busy thinking, you heard the door knob turning and it freaked you out. You were scared that it was Junhwe and if he found out that you were taking a bath, he would kill you with his words. You weren't even scared that he would see your body because there was enough bubbles to cover up your body. You just felt like strangling yourself for not locking the door.

 

The person opened the door and it wasn't Junhwe but his mother. She let out a slightly loud scream because it was her first time seeing a woman in her son's apartment and she was even more surprised when she realised who you were. It wasn't like she didn't know you, in fact she knows you very well.

 

She has seen you growing up and your mom and her were best friends and they still are. You panicked a little but you still managed to greet her politely. Then she was blank and just closed the door. She went back to the kitchen while thinking about all kind of possibilities of why were you taking a bath at her son's apartment.

 

You quickly got out of the bathtub and put on your bathrobe. You were feeling kind of lost at first as you weren't sure of how to react to her but you guessed there was nothing weird with you taking a bath so you just came out of the bathroom and went to join her naturally in the kitchen and greeted her once again, properly.

 

"What bring you here, auntie?" You asked her smiling brightly and she just looked at you and smiled as well. She brought many stuffs with her and you looked through them and they were all side dishes and foods she prepared for Junhwe as she knew her son couldn't cook a proper meal on his own.

 

"Junhwe called yesterday to bring him more food. I thought it was weird because normally it took him more time to finish all these stuffs." Junhwe's mother spoke up and thought that something was off about Junhwe's fridge, all his food was gone. She wondered how could he eat that much. You just laughed a little and helped her put the stuffs in the fridge.

 

"It's probably because I eat a lot too." You confessed and she froze in place and stared at you confused. She wasn't sure that she heard right. And you were busy organising the fridge, you didn't even notice the look she gave you. But it wasn't in the bad way, it was more like a look of hope and happiness.

 

"So you and Junhwe...?" She spoke up and you turned to her and just smiled before nodding. You just nodded when you didn't even have any idea of what she was talking about. She was talking about you and Junhwe dating while you thought she was talking about you and Junhwe living together.

 

And even if she knows you and Junhwe living together, she wouldn't even mind. Because better than anymore, she knows how close Junhwe is with you. She never seemed him so happy until he met you. It felt really good to see her son having someone that could always bring a smile to his face. She remembered how Junhwe always got beaten up back in high school because he got into a fight with some guys that messed with you. She remembered how he was down because you were down, how he was happy because you were happy.

 

She also noticed how he would act like he didn't care about you in front of you, tried hard not to laugh at your jokes, put on a poker face when he wanted to smile so badly because of how loveable you were. She thought it was really cute seeing him like that and every time she saw the both of you together, she couldn't help but wondered why weren't you two together.

 

"How long has it been?" She asked you again, referring to you two dating and you were counting in your head as you weren't sure for how long have you been living with Junhwe. It felt like a long time for you but it turned out that it hasn't been that long. But weirdly you felt like you have been living with him since forever.

 

"It's been about 2 months." You answered her and she gasped silently. She was thinking about how she should punished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter