Farewell is Unfamiliar

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unlike the usual peaceful atmosphere, that night, there was an obvious tension in the house. You just watched TVs by yourself, he just had dinner by himself. It wasn't normal at all. But you knew that every time you brought up that subject, it would end up like that, always. Nothing ever changed but that time, it was a little different. The fight has been going on for too long.

 

And even though your eyes were glued to the TVs, your mind wasn't. You kept wondering if you should go talk to him. You wondered if you should take back what you said  yesterday. But thinking about it, there was nothing you said that you felt like it was wrong and nonsense. You wanted to get married! What was so wrong with that?

 

You couldn't just stay still and ignoring him any longer so you just went to him who was now washing the dishes. You just stood there, staring at him with a serious face while he just continued to wash the dishes as if you weren't there. You didn't do anything and just waited for him to finish. It was just 3 minutes but you felt like you were waiting for 3 hours already.

 

"You really don't want to get married?" You asked him and he just sighed when he heard those words coming out of your mouth. He was tired of hearing that, he heard it too often. He used to know how to handle the situation but he didn't even try anymore. It looked like he had enough of it. He wanted to ignore it like before but he couldn't do that anymore either.

 

"Didn't we agree that we will just stay together like this?" Hanbin brought back what both of you used to agree on. And you didn't forget that but still, you had hope that after dating each other for a long time he would changed his mind but it turned out that he didn't change his mind, not at all. 

 

"We've been dating for 3 years already! We even live together. So how is marriage gonna make any difference?" You tried to find a reason for him to agree but Hanbin just sighed. You just wanted to get married and have kids with the person you loved. You two have been together for 3 years already and you aren't getting any younger. It was a now or never situation for you.

 

"Exactly! We are doing fine like this. We are both happy. So why do we need to get married?" Hanbin fought back and you realised that your reason just backfired you. You felt really annoyed at that moment and you wished you could just punch him in the face for not understanding what you wanted. He knew exactly what you wanted but he chose to ignore it.

 

"I... I have to get married. You know that well..." You told Hanbin and he looked really troubled by what you said but it seemed like you weren't the only one annoyed, Hanbin was quite annoyed by you too. He just ruffled his hairs in frustration and you still had your eyes on him, hoping that he could at least understand.

 

"And you know I don't want to get married... We are too different. Let's jus-" Hanbin spoke up after thinking for a while and you weren't new to this kind of situation. You knew exactly what Hanbin was going to say. That was why you couldn't let him finish his sentence. You didn't want to hear those words coming out of his mouth. If there was someone to break up with someone, it had to be you.

 

"Let's break up." You cut him off and Hanbin just looked at you, a bit shocked. Not because you broke up with him but because you just cut him off and broke up with him instead. Your pride was too big to just stay still and listened to those words. And Hanbin who knew that side of you quite well, just let you be and agreed.

 

He was sad of course, it wasn't like he didn't love you. He really did but it was just that you two were too different to continue living together like that. And same goes for you, you really loved Hanbin but you just couldn't waste more time on someone that didn't want the same things as you. Because marriage and kids were something you just couldn't give up on, you had no choice but to give up the person.

 

 

"Kang Ye Jin, do you really have to leave in the middle of the night?" Hanbin asked you worriedly as he watched you packed your bag. You just ignored him and packed your stuffs. You didn't even look sad or depressed. You looked like you were about to kill someone, that was why Hanbin kept his distance from you.

 

You saw the frame of picture of you and Hanbin and it annoyed the out of you. You couldn't even stand it and just grabbed it and threw it in the garbage can. Hanbin just rolled his eyes when he saw you did all kind of stuffs. He didn't even bother stopping you or talking to you. But then at the corner of your eyes, you saw that Hanbin just stood there casually which made you felt even more mad.

 

"Why am I the one leaving?" You suddenly stopped packing your stuffs and asked out loud. Hanbin stared at you confused but he realised what you meant by that. You were going to leave but then again, you didn't feel like it. If there was someone to leave the condo, it should be Hanbin. There was no way you were going to leave, you paid for the condo as well.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter