STRANGER

Anthropophobia

   Is he really Lee Sungyeol? Guy who gave me reason to live. If I die, my soul will rest in peace, because I finally met him. I almost killed a person who saved me from the death. Now it’s impossible to thanks him after what I did.

They saw a policemen who was running towards them, maybe neighbors called them.

-Put your hands up or I will open the fire!

Myungsoo dropped Sungyeol and ran away. Sungyeol was so beaten that he fainted. They took Sungyeol in the hospital.

1 universe… 9 planets… 204 countries… 809 islands… 7 seas… And I had the privilege of meeting you… I need to see him again!

 

  In another day Sungyeol was going to home from the hospital, when suddenly the door opened and Myungsoo came into the room.

-Before you do something stupid again, I want to talk with you.

-Go ahead I’m listening!

Myungsoo sat down in the corner of the bed.

-My name is Kim Myungsoo. I want to talk about last night and I want to know more about you

-Why you want to know about me?

-Well… You seem very familiar to me.

-I’m not going to say anything to unknown people.

-You want to be beaten again?

-Like I’m scared of you!

This guy is really… weird… How can he not be scared of me? I lost count of how many people I already killed!

-Tsk you have to be afraid of me, because you don’t even have any idea with who you are talking to. 

-Go or I’ll call the police!

-Police is nothing for me.

Sungyeol already was very irritated of him so he decided to give up. He said his short biography, nothing special but then he said about his mother’s murder, who was killed in front of him when he was 18 years old, so after this he locked himself from society and wants to take a revenge of who killed his mother.

-Don’t you know who killed your mother?

-If I knew they would already be dead.

Just like me he doesn’t have a mother…

-I need to go now… So if you need something you can always ask me for helping you.

Myungsoo left the room and Sungyeol angrily rolled his eyes.

Who he think he is? Guardian or a gangster? I need to get rid from this Myungsoo…Myungsoo…Why is this name sounds so familiar?

Myungsoo was walking on the street when suddenly someone bumped into him from the back, what made Myungsoo to fall down. This unknown man hit Myungsoo for few times. They started to fight. The stranger was wearing black face mask so Myungsoo couldn’t see his face. Suddenly the stranger took the gun and shot Myungsoo and ran away. Myungsoo lost many blood but he was still on his feet.  On the way home he almost fainted but someone caught him. Myungsoo couldn’t see the face, just heard that someone was calling him.

-Yah Myungsoo! Yah you bastard wake up!

But Myungsoo lost his mind. After long few hours Myungsoo finally came to sense again. He opened eyes and saw he was not in his room. He stood up for little and saw Sungyeol who was sleeping next to him.

-WHAT ON THE EARTH IS GOING ON?!!!!

Myungsoo shouted what made Sungyeol wake up and fall off from the bed.

-Yah can’t I sleep in my bed? Where is “Thanks Sungyeol for saving me and taking bullet out from my shoulder”? Aiish you’re such a jerk.

Why always you have to be the one who saves my life? It’s starting to annoy me very much!

Myungsoo stood up and walked to Sungyeol.

-I’m hungry feed me!

-AISH this little bastard! Maybe you want me to feed you with my own hands?

Sungyeol smiled at him sarcastically, but Myungsoo just ignored him.

-Go to the hell.

Myungsoo walked out from the room.

I had to leave him to die!

But Sungyeol still followed Myungsoo and went into the kitchen.

-Bastard what do you want to eat?

-Don’t call me like this…

-Okay bastard let’s eat.

Myungsoo glanced at him and they started to eat.

-What the heck happened there? Why this guy shot you?

Mouthful Sungyeol asked and looked at Myungsoo.

-How did you know? You were stalking me?

-No, I was going to home when I saw how you were fighting with this guy.

Myungsoo wanted to answer, but suddenly his shoulder started to hurt.

-Where does it hurt?

Sungyeol wore very worried face. He went to Myungsoo and touched his shoulder, but Myungsoo threw him away.

-I don’t need your help.

-Don’t teach me what I have to do, I’m a doctor at least, in spite of that I don’t have any job, I know how to heal you.

-Well doctor heal me.

Myungsoo arrogantly smirked to him and showed his injury.

Because of this injury Myungsoo stayed in Sungyeol’s house for a while.

-Feels like a déjà vu… Like I already have saved you once. Myungsooah have I seen you before? Your name sounds so familiar…

How can Sungyeol remember me after 10 years? This is impossible! I’m not in that mood to talk about my past. I only met him one day ago, but I already understand that if I’ll say even one word about my past life, he will bomb me with his stupid questions, so it’s better to shut up my mouth.

-Yeah yesterday you saw me…

-Tsk okay never mind!

Sungyeol made a face and looked at the different direction. Myungsoo finished drinking tea and stood up.

-Thanks doc but I have to go now.

Myungsoo walked to the door and opened it. He was ready to go out, but Sungyeol chased him.

-Wait where you think you’re going when you were almost killed?

-Why are you worried about me?

-I think that you aren’t as bad as you want others see you.

-You think you can know a person’s feelings by memorizing few lines of a psychology book?

-I distance myself from people, so if I let you to contact with me you must be honored, but now I’m regretting for helping jerk like you! Go to hell if you want to I don’t have time for your bull!

Sungyeol screamed at him and closed the door in front of his nose.