WARMER

Anthropophobia

  Myungsoo and Sungyeol were sleeping in very awkward position, Myungsoo had wrapped his arms around Sungyeol’s hips and Sungyeol had comfortably put his face on Myungsoo’s chest. Both of them open their eyes at the same time.

-WHAT THE ?!!!!!

They shouted, Sungyeol kick Myungsoo on the stomach and he wasn’t ready for it so he fell off from the bed.

-Know with who to get all touchy.

-YAH you little- You wasn’t resisting my “touches” either.

-I was sleeping!!! You’re an , really big !!

-Stop this hysterics! My head aches already…

-Oh god I hate you so much! Why did I even let you in?!

They walked into the main room and their eyes widened when they saw how walls were painted.

I said I’ll found you didn’t I? I see you found that boy. You two slept so adorably together. It will be painful if you lose him right? ;)

                                                                                                                                                                                              -L

-What is this? Who’s L?

Still shocked Sungyeol asked.

-I don’t know… Let’s eat at first.

He knows me very well, it means he stalked me for a long time, he even knows about Sungyeol, when no one in this space knows about him and story which connects us… I need to find out who is he, before he did something bad to me or to Sungyeol…

-Hey Myungsooah eat, don’t play with food.

-Huh? A-Ah yeah, I don’t have appetite…

-Are you thinking about it again? Now I’m curious too, who is this L and what he wants?

-Sungyeol I think it’s better to leave this place… I have secret partners so we can stay in their dormitory.

-Did L shot you yesterday?

Myungsoo nodded and nervously drank water.

-Then okay, if he’s ready to even shot someone by gun, I’ll better leave this place too.

Myungsoo’s phone rang, he looked at the user…

L

Myungsoo slowly took phone to his ear and answered. Voice was edited, so it sounded like a robot’s voice.

-Hello Myungsoo did you slept well?

-Who the hell are you?! And DAFAQ you want from me?

-I want your life.

It sounded really creepy.

-So be a good baby, if you don’t want Sungyeol to get hurt.

-Why you think that it might help you to blackmail me?

-Because you waited him for 10 years, he saved you already 2 times, you’re in really big debt.

-Leave him and me alone!

-Oh no I can’t die before I kill you, I think now I have new victim too. So Myungsooah, Sungyeolah stay strong and wait to your death.

L evilly chuckled and hanged up phone.

-We need to go as fast as possible…

Myungsoo murmured and glanced at Sungyeol.

-Why are you not panicking as me? It doesn’t bother you at all? My nerves are on the edge and you sitting here and drinking water!

-Because leader can’t be coward and must always be calm down.

-Who exactly are you?!

-Gangster, cleaner, killer… Call how you want to…

Sungyeol started to laugh, but Myungsoo didn’t seem to be joking so he immediately stopped and looked at Myungsoo really scared.

-I’m not going anywhere with you.

-Okay then die here…

Myungsoo motionlessly stood up and walked to the door.

-Wait I’m coming too.

Sungyeol took jacket and some little box, but wall where L wrote something caught his eyes again.

“I see you found that boy” What did he mean? Is it impossible that it’s about me? No it can’t be…

They walked out from the house, weather was pretty cold so Sungyeol put jacket on. Wind was waving his brown hair, so he closed his eyes to feel light breeze on his face. Myungsoo peeked behind and cleaned his throat.

-You only taking a little box and jacket from your house?

-I don’t need anything expect those…

- When first I met you, you was ready to die, you changed your mind or what?

-Why so many questions? No I didn’t became scared of death, but you promised me that you’ll help me to find my mother’s murders, so I can’t die yet. But when I’ll kill this I can rest in peace…

Sungyeol sniffed and looked at the sky, his hair blown by the wind.

-Are you really so lonely?

Out of blue Myungsoo asked, even he doesn’t know why.

-Yeah, after my mother’s death I don’t giving a to my rubbish life at all… You’ve never been painted with your own mother’s blood, so you don’t know how it feels like, when you can’t help someone, just staring with crossed arms…

I never had mother… She would hate me as my father, so I don’t think I would act like Sungyeol if she died in front of me…

Myungsoo didn’t answered just keep walked, like he nothing have heard.

-We’re going in very dangerous place, it’s protected more than a white house, so be very careful.

-Ok I get it.

At first they had to climb over 15 meters long building, then they went into a little room, Sungyeol walked forward but Myungsoo grabbed his arm and stopped him.

-Wait! There are installed lasers, if you go there, you’ll be cut into a small pieces.

Myungsoo splashed some spray and lasers showed, they were filling whole room.

Myungsoo went first, conveniently climbed from every of them and did flip at the end.

-Now it’s your turn, I know it’ll be a little difficult for you but you-

Myungsoo’s jaw dropped when he saw how easily Sungyeol went all of lasers, he’s flexibility was like as cat’s.

-What? How did you do that?

Speechless Myungsoo asked. Sungyeol proudly smirked and leaned his face very closer to Myungsoo’s.

-You were saying?

Sungyeol went into a next door.

-Don’t go there…

Myungsoo came to his sense again and grabbed Sungyeol by his shirt and pulled him to the other door.

Again and again something was falling down from the ceiling. From nowhere started shutting, knifes were coming out from the walls, in one word it was very creepy place.

They walked into a little room, it was filed with many kind of computers, god know how many TV screens were hanging from the ceiling. There was a little table on it was standing huge computer, behind what was big smoke cloud.

-Lee Hyun Woo where the heck are you?

-Hyung?

-Yeah it’s me!

One not very tall guy walked out from all of this technics, on him was black dirty hoodie, he had cigarette in his mouth, uncombed hair and tattoos on his fingers.

-Hyung what are you doing here?

-I don’t have any place to go, this L is stalking me.

-Okay but who is he?

Hyunwoo pointed on Sungyeol who was looking at everything like a little kid in the candy shop.
-He’s…It’s a long story.

Hyunwoo nodded and walked to Sungyeol.

-Hi my name is Lee Hyun Woo, I’m 27 years old, hacker.

And smiled to him, his eyesmile is so adorable.

Wah only 1 year apart? He looks much younger than 27 years old man.

-My name is Lee Sung Yeol, I’m 28 years old, well professionally I’m a doctor…

-Cool, but what are you doing here?

-I don’t know either, this L wants something from me as well, but I don’t have an idea why I’m into this story.

-Ah I get it but why hyung took you here?

-Why are you asking me? Ask your “Hyung”.

Sungyeol walked to Myungsoo and leaved Hyunwoo there.

-How long I must be “escaping”?

-Before I kill L.

Sungyeol sighed and sat down on the chair.

-So Hyungs this will be you room, it’s a bit dirty…

He opened the door and it was terrible inside, it’s not a bit dirty, it’s a trashcan, mold on the walls, mice running from one place to other, broken ceiling and etc.

It were better if I stayed in my house and died there, than living here… But I can’t die before I will kill those s… If they have child I’ll kill them in front of them, they need to know how it feels! I’m becoming so heartless when it comes to them… But I’ll never ever forget them, they and their child must die! I can’t breathing normally before I’ll burry those jerks! I need my clothes to be covered with their blood, I want it, I really do…

Myungsoo and Sungyeol were going to sleep, so Myungsoo took off his shirt, he had huge scar on his back.

-How did you get this scar?

Sungyeol asked who stared at this scar.

-Once I was beaten to death, but escaped… Doctors did many operations on my body, this one is form one of them…

-Oh… I have one too…

Sungyeol took off his shirt too, he had giant scar which was covering whole his front upper body.

-It’s worse than me…

-When my mom died, I was kicked as well, this is the reason why I couldn’t help her, they cut my tummy with a huge knife…

Sungyeol tried to smile, but he’s face was covered with a hurtful sadness. Myungsoo really felt bed for him, even though he isn’t that kind of person who’ll feel sorry for someone. He’s at supporting, because he never did, so he just stayed in silence, waiting when Sungyeol will lay for sleep. When Sungyeol lied on the bed, Myungsoo lied too, but he still decided to entertain him for a little.

-I had many hard times too, but I always kept in my mind that, if you are crying, fight against it! If you’re regretting, walk forward! Only complaining on your misfortune, you’re nothing but a common pig!

-Yeah a lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve withstood the pain and overcome it, you will gain a heart that is strong than everything else. But if changes is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle?

-For me changes are only cruel, I don’t know what gentle, warm, love, friendship… Means.

-Only person who was giving me warmth and love was my mother, so just like you I never felt those feeling almost 10 years… I’ve been so lonely, but pretending to be strong…

Both of them were looking up, but Myungsoo directed himself to Sungyeol.

-Let’s become friends, I want to know how it feels like to be friends with someone. Doctor and killer… It’s not matching, huh?

Sungyeol chuckled and rolled to Myungsoo’s side, so he could look at him at face.

-Better say…a doctor who heals a killer.