RELATIVES

Anthropophobia

  Sorry for being so late. I was grounded and parents took my laptop ო.ო 

 

  Train was coming closer and closer and Myungsoo still couldn't crawl up.

No I can't die yet! I have many things to do!

With all his strength he jump and after lifting up his leg he finally climbed up from the railway. Train passed by his nose. He sighed from relive and slowly stood up. He barely returned to house. When he walked into the main room, Woohyun ran to him.

-Hey... Omg are you injured?!

-Few cuts... Not a big deal.

He wanted to see Sungyeol, but Woohyun grabbed his arm.

-We need to talk.

-Okay but at first I'll check Sungyeol.

But Woohyun tightened his grip.

-It's not important right now!

Myungsoo gave him killing gaze.

-He's like this because of you too.

Woohyun still didn't let Myungsoo's arm.

-Don't act like this only because you-

But Myungsoo didn't let him to end what he was going to say.

-Yeah I like him, so what's the matter?

Fire flashed In Woohyun's eyes. He pulled Myungsoo and made him to sit down on the sofa.

-Are you in your mind? How can you...Like your enemy?!

-Here goes again. He's not L so stop it already!

-HE IS!!

-Shut the hell up! You know that I won't believe you!

Woohyun grabbed Myungsoo by his collar and looked through his eyes. It was easy to read anger on his face.

-You trust guy who came from the nowhere?!

-YEAH!

Myungsoo looked up at him and captured their eyes.

-You two stop! Yeol finally calmed down...

Lee Hyun Woo walked out from Sungyeol's bedroom. Myungsoo glanced at Hyun Woo.

-Myungsoo what happened to him?

-Because of L he watched how he and his mother were cut...

Woohyun's eyes widen up. Myungsoo directed his face to Woohyun and calmly asked.

-You still think that Sungyeol's L?

Myungsoo sighed and stood up.

-I just peek inside his room and then we need to discuss something...

So after checking Sungyeol, Myungsoo walked into a main room, where others were already waiting for him. Myungsoo heavily sat down on the chair.

-Today when I met another "shadow", he said that L is closer to us than we think. I don't have any idea who it can be... Obviously not us.

Myungsoo glanced to them.

-Myungsoo god knows how many Co-workers we have! And they live in different countries. It's impossible to take control about all of them. Also maybe L works at your father, but his shadow just didn't know that... Well you're kicked out.

Woohyun said and Lee Hyun Woo agreed.

Yeah hyung he's right... It's impossible to search and check everyone who was and is in contact with us...

Myungsoo groaned and covered face with his hands.

-We need Kim Woo Bin! He definitely will understand who is L. When he stops escaping from the police?

-Don't know... He's illegally in South Korea so it's very serious problem...

-Anyway L is playing with us, he's giving hints to make us more confused and tensed...

 

  Myungsoo went into the bedroom, Sungyeol was lying on the bed. His skin was still too pale. Myungsoo sighed and stretched his hands. Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows and squeezed his eyes.

-Mom...No do not touch her... Mom...

He was talking in his sleep. His forehead started to sweat. Myungsoo walked closer to him, sat down on the floor and grabbed his hand. He massaged Sungyeol's cold hands, with his thumbs. Myungsoo was tried as well, he barely was looking with opened eyes.

-Everything is alright... I'm right here and I will protect you...

Heaviness in his eyes took a head and closed. He slept on the floor like this few hours, but woke up because of hard jolts. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Sungyeol, whose body was trembling.

-Again temperature?

He was right Sungyeol had really high fever. Myungsoo took few tabs and pack full of ice. He changed Sungyeol's clothes, made him to drink tab and put pack on his forehead. Myungsoo touched Sungyeol's cheeks.

-Get well soon...

Heavily breathed out and checked his own injury, it may look better if Sungyeol worked on it. Myungsoo again looked at Sungyeol, who wasn't looking better even for a little. Myungsoo ruffled his hair and walk out for another tab and to switch ice in the pack. When he returned in room, almost dropped everything on the floor. Sungyeol started to crump, his pale skin became blue. Myungsoo rushed to him. He slid his arm behind Sungyeol's back and for a little sat him up.

-Hey wake up! What's wrong with you?!

Then he saw little bottle on the bed. He looked at it. Maybe Hyunwoo and Woohyun gave him tabs before him. But it was already expired long time ago.

-!

Myungsoo shouted and slap Sungyeol.

-Sungyeol come to your sense!!

Suddenly he stopped moving...AT ALL! His eyes went up and body frozen.

-YAH LEE SUNGYEOL DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!!

Because of his shouting Woohyun and Lee Hyun Woo rushed into the room.

-What's wrong?!

Myungsoo deadly looked at them.

-WHICH ONE OF YOU GAVE IT TO HIM?!!!

He showed this bottle.

-I...I gave...

Hyunwoo shaky raised his hand.

-See what have you done?!!

They ran to Sungyeol, without knowing what to do. They splash water on his face. They were shacking and hitting his body. FINNALY his skin became humane and heart started to beat again.

-Where the you got this tabs?!

Myungsoo screamed at Hyun Woo, who was looking like a punished little kid.

-I...In h-his pocket...

This sounded strange for Myungsoo so he checked the bottle. On the down was wrote something.

For Sungyeolie from L

 

-How... When he put it inside his jacket?!

Myungsoo let out a deep whine and put his face down, so it placed on Sungyeol's chest.

-Go into your rooms...

They nodded and left him alone with Sungyeol.

-Gosh I have never been so scared in my life... I thought you'll die...

Then Myungsoo's eyes felt wet. NO WAY is he crying?

He looked in the mirror. YES he was crying. His eyes widened in shock. He have never cried in his life. He lost many people in his life, but still he didn't cry because of them. Myungsoo quickly wipe them out and returned to Sungyeol, who seemed little calmed down. Myungsoo didn't had strength to even think normally, he was exhausted. So without thinking feel asleep on the chair.

 

  Next morning Sungyeol woke up first, he just was lying in his bed with opened eyes. He glanced to Myungsoo who still was sleeping on the chair. Sungyeol heavily blinked and closed his eyes again, without wanting to stand up from the bed. Myungsoo woke up too, he stretched and stood up from the chair. He rubbed his face and sat on Sungyeol's bed. He touched his forehead.

-Feeling well?

Myungsoo yawned and gently tapped Sungyeol's cheek. Sungyeol opened his eyes for a little to peek at Myungsoo, but they immediately opened widely, when saw Myungsoo who was , only in . Myungsoo tilted head to the side, he stretched his arms and his muscles flex. Sungyeol forgot that he should be angry at him and bit his lower lip. You can deny the fact that Myungsoo is damn hot, but hot. But then Sungyeol shacked his head and buried it in his pillow. It caught Myungsoo's eyes so he turned face to him.

-Sungyeol are you awake?

He walked to him, still .

-Yeah I guess...

Sungyeol mumbled from the pillow.

-If you don't want to go out today, it's okay.

Myungsoo said and put shirt on.

-No I'm not 5 years old to sob till my death.

Sungyeol sat up and massaged his shoulders. Myungsoo put some cologne on the neck. Sungyeol’s staring at him again.

-Why are you dazed on me?

Myungsoo asked and glanced at Sungyeol. Who seem to be really spaced out.

-Huh? N-nothing...

He quickly stood up and went into the bathroom.

 

   When they started to eat, of course without doubt you could feel awkwardness between them. Woohyun tried to avoid Sungyeol's gazes, who time by time was giving him looks.

-Stop ignoring me!

Sungyeol said to Woohyun, who looked at him like a little scared puppy.

-Me? I'm not ignoring you...

-It's normal to feel uncomfortable with me after what happened, but I told more than I should too, so it's not a problem anymore.

Woohyun just nodded and continue eating.

Sungyeol's eyes captured big bandage around Myungsoo's thigh.

-What happened to your leg?

-I got shot, but bullet didn't go too deeply so I healed it with myself.

-I still need to check it, you don't know maybe it's more serious injury than you think.

 

  After many whines Myungsoo gave up. They went into their room, Sungyeol took few ointment. He sat down on the floor on his knees and cleared his throat.

-Take off your pants.

Myungsoo shyly took them off. Everything became worse when Sungyeol started to touch him on his thigh.

-Everything is okay, huh? It became pus.

-Really? It seemed normal.

Sungyeol sighed and put ointment on injury, Myungsoo looked at different things, but only not at Sungyeol. He was embarrassed to his limit. Body slowly felt hotter and heart started to beat rapidly. He just wanted it to end soon as possible, because he couldn't take control of himself anymore.

 

  Few hours later, Sungyeol put jacket on and decided to have a walk.

-Where are you going?

Myungsoo from the kitchen asked him.

-Don't know, just walk on the streets.

Sungyeol walked out, Myungsoo for a long time was staring at the direction where he went.

-Hey Myung stop creeping on him.

Woohyun hit Myungsoo on the head.

-I heard you yesterday.

Lee Hyun Woo said and drank the water.

-Heard what?

Myungsoo curiously looked at him.

-That you like~ Sungyeol.

And chuckled about it. Myungsoo's eyes widen up.

-I said it because of nervousness.

He mumbled and looked down to hide his embarrassment.

-Sure~

But then Myungsoo looked at the door again.

-I need to go somewhere.

-Where are you-

But before Woohyun could end his sentence, Myungsoo already rushed out from the dorm.

-Why I even asking when I know to who he's hurrying to.

Myungsoo chased Sungyeol and put arm around his shoulder. Sungyeol jumped from surprise and dumbfounded looked at Myungsoo.

-Why are you looking at me like this? I want to relax a bit too.

-Okay let's go in cafe then.

Sungyeol grinned at Myungsoo, who smiled as well.

Near there was little cheap ice cream shop, so they decided to eat there. Waiting for the ordered they started to talk about nonsense things. Finally ordered noticed them. One thin boy walked to them.

-Hello. What you want to order-

But gasped as Myungsoo looked up at him.

-YOU?!

Sungyeol looked at this confused boy too, whose legs from spooked started to tremble. It was Sungjong.

-Oh hi there...

Sungyeol awkwardly smiled, without knowing how to act.

-How? Why are you two together?

-Not in your business.

Myungsoo calmly said and looked out from the window.

-Don't worry he won't do anything bad to you anymore.

Sungjong bowed to Sungyeol, what shocked not only him, also Myungsoo who confused looked at Sungjong.

-My big apologies that I left you that day, but I was the one who called to police.

Sungyeol shook his hands.

-It's okay. As you see we are buddies now.

Myungsoo glanced at him.

-What no?

Sungyeol innocently looked at him. Myungsoo again looked out from the window and Sungyeol irritably looked at him.

-Order what you want to and I will pay for it.

Sungjong said and took his note. When their ice cream came Sungyeol made Sungjong sat down with them. After talking and knowing each other, they got along very well. But suddenly Sungjong's phone ranged. Sungyeol looked at calling name and shocked.

"Lee Sung Ki"

When Sungjong ended talking, Sungyeol asked.

-Who is Lee Sung Ki?

-My father. Why are you asking it?

-Nothing...

Myungsoo felt something wasn't fine there, so he complained to go back to home. They said goodbye and walked back to the dorm. On the way Myungsoo asked.

-Do you know Lee Sung Ki?

-Well hope I misunderstood but... Lee Sung Ki is my father...