REGRET

Anthropophobia

-Mr.Kim!

One man nervously walked into the room.

-Yeah?

Myung Hyun asked while reading newspaper.

-You need to see it...

Myung Hyun looked up and lifted up his big glasses. He followed his employer. His helper Park Taek Shin was lying on the floor, his throat was cut and with his blood was wrote something on the wall.

You're next

There was wrote else, but they couldn't read it.

-What is wrote here?... L? What is L?

-Maybe anonymous name?

-Another relative who wants to take a revenge. Found who did this and then remove him or her...

He turned around and left the room.

-What to do with this body?

-Threw it somewhere...

When he wasn't there anymore, his worker walked to the dead body.

-He worked at him 40 years and what he get from him...

He sighed and lifted up body.

 

   Woohyun, Myungsoo and Hyunwoo were sitting in the kitchen and eating, Sungyeol was doing something in his room.

-Myungsoo...

Myungsoo looked at Woohyun, who wore serious face.

-I'm not saying that I'm right but... Don't you think there is strange about Sungyeol.

-Oh come on Woohyun you have problems towards him since you two met each other.

-But you can't regret the fact that L shown up when you first met him. He was the one who was with you when you got shot. At his house, you know that you're heavy sleeper and what if he wrote everything on the walls at the night to be closer to you? When he's with you L always shows up and when he isn't with us, only his "shadows". He has reason for kill you, everybody knows how he hates killers and people like us...

Myungsoo was looking dumfounded, he didn't wanted to believe in it, but there is sense in Woohyun's words.

-So you think L is Sungyeol?

Myungsoo said and glanced to everyone. They didn't know that person about who they were talking about was standing behind them.

-Thanks for trusting me so much.

They turned around and saw Sungyeol who was standing with crossed arms.

-How long you were here?

-From the start! You guys are really shameless! Because of you I'm into this stupid story, because you're too slow to solve this problem, you think I want to be with you? If you think you aren't right! I never wanted to live with someone or even contact to them, but no because of this Myungsoo I need to hide from some called L! You're always ing my brain that you're so cool, strong, but trapped like a mice and scared to death! Okay think that I'm L so I'm leaving this place.

Sungyeol turned around and rushed out from the house, he didn't have anything to take with himself so he just left them.

-Sungyeol!

Hyunwoo and Myungsoo stood up, but Woohyun was still sitting.

-I still don't believe him...

And rolled his eyes.

-Fine but I'm going to him! You two can stay here if you want to!

Lee Hyun Woo shouted and ran out.

-There is no way Sungyeol to be L!

-Nothing changes only because you like him!

-You said what? Like him?

-You need to be really idiot to not notice how you act around him! Maybe you don't love or even like him, but you’re different towards him!

-I have reason for it!!

-You know me almost 8 years and protecting guy which you met few weeks ago!

-What if I know him longer than you?!

-Huh?

Myungsoo cursed in whisper and walked out from the building.

-FINALLY! I was waiting for you.

Hyunwoo said who was sitting on the ground.

-Why you didn't go without me?

-because I know you would rush out like a mad.

-Why would I?

-Because you like him.

Lee Hyun woo stood up from the grass.

-Why everyone is saying it? I won't like a guy! Never ever!

-Okay I'll believe in you lie. Let's go search hyung.

Still angry Myungsoo nodded and they got apart.

 

-HOW CAN THEY BLAME SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON ME? L? L? ME? AGH I'M GOING TO BRUST FROM THE ANGER!

There was a huge screen outside for a night cinema, Sungyeol sighed and turned back from it, but then on the screen video showed...

 

"MOM!"

 

And Sungyeol stiffened, blood frozen in his veins and eyes widen in shock. He tremulously turned his face to the screen.

 

"NO! DON'T TOUCH HER! MOM!"

 

It was that day filmed on the camera... Day which left trauma on whole his life. Because of what he was locked in his room for a months.

He needed to stand hundreds of surgeries. Needed to watch his scar, which was remain about happened. His mother in front of him was cut, with her tearing eyes and weak smile on her face looked at him and in her last breath murmured.

 

"I love you"

 

And forever closed her eyes and fell onto the floor which was all in her blood. How he was screaming, trying to escape from this man arms but it was meaningless. Then they lied him on the floor, undid bottoms on his shirt and from the chest to the end of the tummy cut him with a huge knife. Sungyeol didn't had strength to shout and cry anymore, he was tortured to his limit. And then they just left him dying there. He barely crawled to phone and called in 911. And faint after told everything to them. When he woke up after 1 week, his mother was already buried...

 

  Sungyeol's body was all shacking. This horrible scene was in front of him AGAIN! When showed how they were cutting him, he wanted to puke, he felt like blood which splashed from his stomach was spitting to his face. Whole those years he was trying to forget it but without result.

Lifeless Sungyeol fell on his knees, without removing eyes from this terrific video. He felt like his scar was burning from the pain, as he was stabbed again. He couldn't cry, he was just trembling like he was freezing from the cold, his skin turned into a lightest white. Sungyeol shaky covered his mouth with a hand and screamed from his lungs.

-MOTHER!

   Myungsoo was running on the streets, trying to find him. Then he heard someone's screaming. He walked where this voice leaded him. At first he didn't recognize who was sitting on the ground, then he realized that it was Sungyeol and hurried to him, but stopped when he looked at the screen. His eyes widened so big that almost jump out from his eyelids. It was obviously Sungyeol in this video, who was lied on the floor, and 4 men with covered faces with the masks, were sliding knife on his body, then they hardly and roughly stab him. Video restarted, showed how some middle aged women was lying on the floor and one of the men was her. Then camera directed to Sungyeol, sounded loud gunshot. And Sungyeol got shot on the stomach, he gasped from the pain and squeezed eyes to stop his screaming. Then they showed women again who was already near to death. Man walked to her and slowly, to make it more hurtful, cut her on the throat. Blood as a fountain splashed out from his neck. She stretched out her hand to Sungyeol like she was begging for help, but he couldn't... His arms were bounded and even without it he barely was standing on his legs. Bruises and cuts were all over his body. She lightly smiled at him and fully lied down.

 

   Myungsoo finally come to his sense again and remembered that Sungyeol was still here. He looked at him and heart broken into a millions of pieces when he saw in what condition Sungyeol was. You couldn't say by his skin he was dead or alive... Myungsoo stood in front of him, covering screen by his body.

-Don't watch it...

But even without watching you could hear everything. So Myungsoo sat on his knees and made Sungyeol put his face on his chest. He covered his ears with his hands and hardly pulled closer him to himself. He felt how Sungyeol was shacking and how rapidly heart was beating. He was scared to death.

-Don't watch it.

He said again and hugged him even tighter. Guilty was eating Myungsoo from the inside, because he knew it was his fault. If they didn't talk about it, blamed some absurd on him. He wouldn't ran from the dorm, he wouldn't come here and watch this. Finally screen turned off and Sungyeol looked up at him. He was crying. Sungyeol eyes were filled with tears and terrify.

-Gosh stop crying, it stopped see?

He pointed on the screen, but Sungyeol wasn't moving his eyes. His visibility was a little blurry from the crying. Myungsoo wipe out hot tears from his hurtful eyes. Myungsoo helped him to stand up, he wrapped arm around his waist and made Sungyeol to put his arm around his shoulder.

Myungsoo saw Hyunwoo and called him.

-LEE HYUN WOO! Help me!

-Hyung!

He ran to them and shocked after saw Sungyeol.

-Wha...What happened to him?

-He saw something that he doesn't needed to... And I know for 100% that L did this.

They sat into the taxi. Sungyeol was still silence and body didn't calmed down. His hand was placed on his lap, Myungsoo grab it and rub with his thumb. Cold guy but with a warm hands. They stopped the car, of course far away from their house.

-You will take him with yourself right?

Myungsoo asked Lee Hyun Woo.

-Yeah of course... But where are you going?

-Need to visit someone...

Myungsoo rushed away. He took out his phone and called to L.

-Oh hi Myungie~

-Listen carefully you motherer! Come at abandoned subway on achaseong-gill.

-Sure~

When he arrived to there, black silhouette was standing on the railway. So Myungsoo ran to him.

-Hello Kim Myungsoo, unfortunately boss couldn't come, you need to fight with me~

Widely smiled and took gun from his jacket.

-Say to your boss that he can do anything to me, BUT never ever come close to my friends again!

-Friends? Did you mean Lee Sungyeol?

-Especially him!

This guy smirked and placed gun on Myungsoo's forehead.

-Who will protect him if you die?

But Myungsoo hit his hand where he was holding the gun and it dropped down, but it still shot Myungsoo on the leg. Myungsoo didn't gave him time to lift it up, he kick him on the face and he lost balance and fell down. And then Myungsoo took the gun. But this man wrapped arms around Myungsoo's legs and made him fell with a loud thud. He hit his forehead on the ground and is started to bleed. This men started to strangling him, Myungsoo kick him from his body and coughed. He inhaled deeply and returned to him.

-I feel so bad for you~ L is so close to you and you don't have any idea who is he~ You and your Yeol will die in torture~

-Don't you dare touch my Sungyeol!

Even he shocked when he said it, but still he shot this guy, blood covered the wall. His leg ached very much and he needed to jump up very high from the railway, but leg wasn't letting him to. Then he saw light which was coming from the tunnel. How train appeared there? This place is empty after the Cold war when radioactive bomb exploded here.

Myungsoo tried his best to climb up, but the train was already too close...

 

Who is L? Sungyeol or...