DRUNKENNESS

Anthropophobia

  He took some box and opened it. There was many child photos and toys, like a cars and figures. He held every photo and tears escaped from his eyes. 
-I'm so sorry... There is no way I could forget you... My little troll. 
He chuckled at his nick and tightened his grip, he was crying like there is no tomorrow. Then he took a big rope and hung it on the ceiling and stood on the little chair. He tightly bound it around his neck. 
-I'm truly sorry...
He murmured and hit the chair with his feet. After few second he stopped moving and lifeless hanged on.

 

  Sungyeol while cooking cut his finger, very deeply. Blood started to came out, so he put finger inside the water.
-Hyung is dishes ready? 
-Not yet. Hey Sungjongie what date is today? 
-Hmmm 13th November. Why are you asking? 
-Is that so... Ah nothing just curious. 
He lightly smiled at him and fell into a deep thoughts. He distracted so much that forgot about food at all. 
-Yah hyung you burned it!!! 
-Wha...What? 
He looked down and saw a pan, what was on the fire. 
-OH MY GOD!!!! 
He screamed and tried to extinguish the fire, but without result, it only became bigger. 
-What is going on? 
Myungsoo and Woohyun walked out and eyes widen up when they saw a fire. Quickly they quenched it.

-What on the earth Sungyeol?!
-I'm so sorry... 
He bowed and went to burned pan. 
-I'll go and threw it... 
He walked out and drop it inside the trashcan. He breathed out and sat on the ground. 
I hate this date... Today my mom was killed...
He closed his eyes and stayed like this for a while. Then he stood up and returned in home. Myungsoo was still mad at him, he wanted to punish him more, so when he walked inside he opened his mouth to shout, but Sungyeol just walked beside him and went into the bedroom. Myungsoo followed him. 
-Now you even ignoring me?! What if not only a pan but whole house burned?! What you was going to say then?!! 
-I'm sorry... Really sorry... 
Sungyeol muttered out and looked at Myungsoo. He never had so soft and low voice like this before. So Myungsoo confused a bit. 
-Erm... Is something wrong? 
-No absolutely not. 
He smiled and lied in his bed. Myungsoo left the room, still curious. 

  After few hours Sungyeol still wasn't coming out from his room. Now everyone was worried about him. 
-What happened to hyung?

Sungjong asked. 
-Don’t know... He's acting very weird today. 
Woohyun said. 
-I'll go and check him. 
Sungjong stood up and quietly entered Sungyeol's room. 
-Hyung are you sleeping? 
-No... 
-Did something happened?

Sungjong sat in the corner of his bed. 
-N,o today is the day when my mom was killed, so I'm not in the good mood. 
-A...Ah... Don't be like this, let's have a walk, oh? 
Sungjong patted Sungyeol's back and made him to stand up from the bed. They left the house without saying anything. 
-Near is my previous house, where I was living when I was a kid. 
Sungyeol said. 
-Then let's go there. 
Sungjong brightly smiled and followed Sungyeol. When they arrived, policemen were standing in front of his house. 
-What the hell happened here? 
Sungyeol murmured and Sungjong curiously glanced at him. 
-Let's ask... 
They went to one policeman. 
-Hello... Something happened here? 
-Yeah one man committed suicide last night. 
Sungyeol's eyes widen up. 
-H...How? 
-Hanged himself… Are you his relatives? 
-I don't know, what was his name? 
Sungyeol asked and deeply gulped. He had bad thoughts in his head. He didn't know why, but he was extremely nervous, all bones where shaking. 
-Lee Sung Ki. 
Sungjong's jaw dropped, he looked at his brother who was in shock as well. His skin got lighter. 
-Is anybody from you Sungyeol? 
Policeman asked. And Sungyeol shaky raised his hand. 
-In the note, which we found in his pocket, he was saying to give you this box.

And they gave it to him. Sungyeol's whole body was trembling, he covered his mouth with his hand and closed his eyes. 
-Hyung...
Sungjong put his hand on Sungyeol's shoulder and rubbed it. 
-Let's go back to home... 
Sungyeol said and turned around, Sungjong bowed to policeman and chased Sungyeol. 
-Are you alright? 
He asked. 
-Even though I hated him, still he was my father... 
Sungyeol shakily said. His voice was disappearing... 
-Hyung... 
It was only thing what Sungjong could say, because he was shocked too. He felt sorry for him. 
-I need to drink something. Let's go to the bar! 
-No you don't need to!
-Today is my both parents death day, I need to forget about it! 
Sungyeol shouted and Sungjong like a punished kid nodded. When they found a bar, Sungyeol ordered many many soju and whiskey. Sungjong didn't drink even one drop, when Sungyeol was already ending second bottle of soju.
-Hyung it's not healthy to mix different alcohols... 
-I don't care!! 
Already drunk Sungyeol shouted and hiccup. 
-You're drunk, let's go home... 
-I'm not!! I'm ing sober!! 
Sungjong slid his hand around Sungyeol's waist and helped him to stand up. 
-Let's go... 
-I said I don't want to!!
But he lost his balance and fell on the floor with a loud thud. Sungjong sighed and lifted him up. Then he paid for everything and they went back to home.

  Sungjong barely walked inside the house. 
-Hey someone help me. 
Myungsoo heard it and walked to them. 
-What happened? 
-He's very drunk. Please lie him on the bed. 
Myungsoo nodded and dragged Sungyeol inside their room and pushed on the bed. He locked the door and sighed when saw how red was Sungyeol's cheeks. 
-Myung *hiccup* Soo? 
-Yeah you drunkass. 
Myungsoo sat closer to him.
-Today is definitely my worst day. 10 years ago on this date was killed my mom and today I heard, that my father killed himself. 
Myungsoo felt really bad for him, so he tapped his shoulder. Sungyeol was lying on his back and staring at Myungsoo's, who was sitting in front of him.
-But I could feel a little bit better, if... 
Myungsoo leaned closer to his face to hear what he was saying. 
-If what? 
Sungyeol just stared at him for a while, it was very dark inside the room, only moonlight could reach in and it was hitting both Myungsoo's and Sungyeol's face. Out of blue Sungyeol pinched Myungsoo's cheeks, to lean him a bit down and then he crashed his lips on his. Myungsoo only after a while understood that they actually were kissing. He wanted to push him away, but Sungyeol wrapped his arms around his neck and gently lied him on his body. Sungyeol already closed his eyes and without hesitation Myungsoo's lips to entrance into it. Myungsoo's heartbeat fastened so much that he thought it will burst in one second. Everything disappeared around them, they couldn't hear how outside the room others were laughing at something. Myungsoo didn't want to, but still gave up on his feelings and kissed him back. It felt so nice and prefect. Somehow his fingers found a way to Sungyeol's waist, under his shirt. When they broke a kiss, Sungyeol dizzily murmured. 
-Much better...
And fell into a sleep. Myungsoo blankly stared at him. 
-What we kissed?!!!! 
Yes they really kissed each other and for Myungsoo's disappointment he enjoyed it too much. He lied on his part of the bed and stared at the ceiling, like it was the most interesting thing in the world.
-What the hell I did?! Hope it was from the alcohol
 and he won't remember it tomorrow, or I'll die from embarrassment... 
Then he lied on his arm and blinked few times. His heartbeat was still too rapid. He bit his lower. 
-I hate myself for being so weak!!!! Agh I'm going to end up in the psychiatry!!!
He cursed and tried his best to sleep, but it was meaningless.