DESTINY

Anthropophobia

  Myungsoo looked around, but there wasn't a way to run. He didn't know what to do. Red light pointed on his forehead. He was so dead, gun was going to shot when suddenly, someone from the top of the building shot this policeman. Myungsoo looked up but couldn't see anyone. One by one this unknown man shot every policeman. Instead of running Myungsoo was standing like a statue, someone pushed him from the back. 
-Aren't you going to run? Or you wait till other policemen will come? 
-Sungyeol what the heck are you doing here? 
-You thought we will let you go so easily? Woohyun was the one who shot everyone. 
Myungsoo didn't response just blinked few times. Sungyeol groaned and again pushed Myungsoo.
-Let's go already! 
Myungsoo sat down into the car, after few minutes Woohyun arrived to, he had big mask on his face and sunglasses. He slid down his mask and smiled. Then he sat down into the car too. 
-How did you know where I was going to? 
-We have GPS installed in your phone. 
Myungsoo wore his grumpy face again and looked out from the window. 
-Why did he call you here? 
Woohyun asked. 
-My father is L... 
Myungsoo murmured without looking at others. 
-WHAT?! Well it's not really shocking, but... 
Myungsoo sighed and Sungyeol looked at him. 
-What happened between you and your father? 
-Not your business... 
Sungyeol rolled his eyes and started to talk with Woohyun. They as usual stopped the car far away from the dorm. Myungsoo looked around and chuckled. 

This is that place... Where I met Sungyeol for the first time... I guess I'm the only one who remembers it.
And then glanced to Sungyeol, who was looking at everything like a little kid in the toy shop. This big clock was still there, Myungsoo looked at it. 
Time stopped in this clock...
Lightly smiled and walked from this place. Myungsoo turned his head to Sungyeol. 
-Feels like I was there... 
Sungyeol murmured. Myungsoo smirked and continue walking. 

Oh no you don't remember...
Myungsoo tried to walk faster from this place. There was mix of happy and sad memories. 
Why it always have to be me, who remembers everything?...
Myungsoo sighed and stopped walking, just stayed in silence. Yet it was hard to remain that day, how he was beaten to death, but still it was only one day when he felt himself human being too, felt cared from someone. Whole his life everyone was treating him as a dog, no one trenched hand to him that night, except Sungyeol, he was the first and last one who helped him. Even now he's always with him at his hard times. He always giving him advices, trying to make him smile. Sungyeol is the one with who he can feel himself as a person, not as monster or heartless killer. Even Sungyeol is afraid of him, he still doesn't running away from him. Something's always making him to stay and come back. 
I will never regret you, or say I wish I'd never met you, because once upon a time, you were exactly what I needed.
Myungsoo inhaled deeply and looked up at the sky. 
I think I really starting to like him... I realized that past doesn't matter, the person I like right now is the present him.
-Myungsoo where the hell you went?! 
Sungyeol ran to him and put hand around his shoulder. Myungsoo still in thoughts looked at him and gently smiled, with only sincere feelings into it.
-What is this with that stare? 
-Huh? 
Myungsoo blankly asked.
-The way you look at your crush. 
Sungyeol winked to him and pushed to walk. Myungsoo just walked along with him. It was cold outside, but for someone it was far too hot today.

 

 

 

 

 

  Sungyeol walked into his room and heavily lied down. But something was bothering his mind, so he sat up. 
-I definitely was on that place before... 
And ruffled his hair. Meanwhile Myungsoo and Woohyun were sitting on the sofa in front of TV. 
-Why are you smiling so creepy. 
Myungsoo come to his sense and looked at Woohyun. 
-Let me guess, you was thinking how handsome is Sungyeol and how his lips would taste like? 
Myungsoo weirdly looked at him and hit his arm. 
-Why would I?! 
-What? You like him right? So it's normal to think about things like this. 
Myungsoo had annoyed expression on his face, but yet his cheeks already were turned into a pink. 
-See who is blushing here~ 
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and looked at the screen. 
-I have one question to you...
Woohyun's playful voice turned into a serious one. 
-Before you said that you know Sungyeol more than me, so what did you mean?

 

Myungsoo groaned and covered face with his hands. 
-Okay I'll say it!... 10 years ago my father kicked me out from the house, you know it. But it didn't end up only with kicking out from the house, he command his bandits to kill me, because I'm a bastard. So they did how he said to. I was near to death, no one helped me then. But out of blue, one boy came to me and called 911, without stopping giving me strength. He was talking nonstop, to help me to not faint. He kept me in my mind. I remembered his name. It was Lee Sungyeol. 10 years I only wanted to meet him and thank him to being so much help for me. When I finally met him, I almost killed him with beating, but I didn't knew that it was him. After he said that he's Sungyeol. I only wanted to fix everything and thank him normally, but because of it I put him into this L story, so telling it to him became impossible, so I decided to leave everything how it is... 
Woohyun with open mouth was looking at him. When he realized everything he said to him, he cleared his throat. 
-One more question... You know that I'm not accepting Sungyeol fully, so... Do you like him because of what did he did in the past, or you like him now?
-At first I didn't had any feelings towards him... I like him now. But it's only 'like' not 'love' 
-But this simple love will became world's biggest love. 
Woohyun smiled to him and stood up from the sofa.

 

Sungyeol was on the balcony and listening to music. Still trying to remember.
-Music doesn't helping me!

He threw his mp3 and buried his face into his arms.

 

Light breeze waved his long hair, he closed his eyes. 
-Kim Myungsoo why are you always making me so thoughtful? 
After few second his eyes open widely. 

 

*Ki…Kim M…Myungsoo...*

 

And then as watching a movie, that day traced in front of his eyes. 
-Don't tell me he is that boy... 
Sungyeol smashed into their room, Myungsoo was lying in his bed and sleeping. He was exactly in same position as that day. He didn't really changed. 
-Kim Myung Soo. 
Sungyeol said it a little bit louder than he wanted to and it woke up Myungsoo.
-What do you want? 
Sleepy Myungsoo asked.
-I remember! 
Myngsoo looked at him as a mad and closed his eyes again to fell asleep. 
-I remember you...

 

Now he muttered to not wake up him again.