LITTLE CHANGES

Anthropophobia

Finally I can sit in front of my computer and update new chapters! How I wish I was already 18 years old, so my mom can't take me everywhere she wants ;-; duh I need fast internet in my life ;-; Anyway here is new chapter, so enjoy reading it ^w^ ♥

 

-Myungsoo wake up!

Sungyeol rubbed his eyes and shacked Myungsoo who as always was sleeping like a dead.

-Gosh what a heavy sleeper... Kim Myungsoo wake up!

-...WAKE UP OR I KISS YOU!

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes.

-If you want it so much...

Myungsoo stood up and bump their foreheads.

-Ill!

Sungyeol kick off Myungsoo from the bed.

-You really like to throw me off from the bed every morning?! You're so dead!

Myungsoo ran to Sungyeol and painfully wrapped arm around his neck.

-Yah it hurts!

-I'm doing it to hurt you.

Myungsoo loudly chuckled and suddenly door smashed.

-No way hyung it was you? You laughed?

Dumbfounded Lee Hyun Woo asked.

-Yeah so?

-I know you almost 8 years and you never laughed in front of me!

-!

Myungsoo threw pillow to him and closed the door. When finally he let Sungyeol go, Sungyeol rubbed his neck which was all red.

-! You're an !

Myungsoo arrogantly smirked and left the room. Outside was waiting Woohyun, who wasn't in Seoul for few weeks because of work.

-Myungie did you miss me?

And opened arms for a hug, but Myungsoo just walked beside him. Then sungyeol went out too, woohyun walked forwards him.

-Hey who are you?

-Me? I'm personal doctor of Myungsoo.

Sungyeol directed his face to Myungsoo who bitterly glanced at him, what made Sungyeol smirk.

-I don't like you!

Woohyun seriously stared at Sungyeol.

-You're not my style as well.

Sungyeol innocently smiled and went to Hyun Woo, who as usual was sitting in front of computer.

-Yo! What are you doing?

Sungyeol kneeled down and looked at both computer and Hyunwoo.

-You distracting me!

-Why am I that pretty?

-You're ill.

-So what if I am?

-Shut up I'm working.

-What will you do if I won’t?

-Yaaaaah hyuung get rid from him!

-Tsk like a kid.

Sungyeol stood up and almost bumped to Myungsoo.

-Yah I'm holding two hot cups you know?!

-Don't freak out on everything!

-You two shut the hell up!!!!

Woohyun shouted and both of them closed their mouths.

-Myungsoo when you became so tense?! Oh god my head aches already!

Myungsoo and Sungyeol rolled their eyes at the same time.

-Here!

Myungsoo gave a cup of coffee to Sungyeol.

-Thanks! God will bless you for it!

Sungyeol sarcastically said and walked into his room again.

-What the hell Myungsoo?

-Hyung changed since this dude shown up.

Lee Hyun Woo said who was eating apple and discovering something in his computer.

-Oho~

-If you thought something ridiculous I'll kill you!

Myungsoo mumbled and drank coffee, but it was too hot so he brunt his tongue.

-Ah it hurts!

Woohyun couldn't help it and laughed.

-Don't laugh it's not funny at all!

-Okay sorry, now let’s go train for a bit.

Woohyun tapped Myungsoo's back and they left this room.

 

  ...Blood was slipping from the corner of their lips, they had bruises all over body, hardly standing on legs, but Myungsoo still ran to Woohyun and hit him on the face, then took off his knife and stab it... near to Woohyun's face.

-You two really need to beat each other that hardly?

Sungyeol asked who was pressing his back on the door and staring at their fight.

-It's a training...

Myungsoo wipe out blood from his cheeks and helped Woohyun to stand up.

-Hot shower, hot tea and lying on the sofa help us to rest.

Woohyun smiled and walked to Sungyeol.

-Sorry for greeting you so badly. Will you forgive me?

-Hmm I will think about it.

Sungyeol smiled and avoided woohyun's gaze.

-You're really interesting person.

Woohyun smirked who was still looking at Sungyeol.

-Tell me something that I don't know.

Myungsoo who was drying himself with a towel, chuckled at it.

-This guy really...

Woohyun stared at Sungyeol blanked, who again innocently smiled and walked to Myungsoo.

-You're cooler than I thought.

Sungyeol patted Myungsoo's shoulder.

-Do I need to feel honored?

-Definitely.

Sungyeol widely smiled to him, it's the first time when he smiles at Myungsoo like this. Myungsoo rise his eyebrows and weirdly glanced at him.

-Why are you looking at me like this?

Sungyeol tilted his head to the side and tried to wear pure face.

-Nothing...

When Woohyun and Sungyeol went out from the room, Myungsoo was lying on the floor few minutes, then he stood up to return into the main room, but he couldn't open the door, someone locked it from the outside.

-Woohyun! Sungyeol! This isn’t funny open the door!!!

But there wasn't even a sound of breathing, no one was in the outside. .

-Kim Myungsoo...

From the corner of the room someone with deep voice called him.

 

-Woohyun I'll go in the bathroom.

Sungyeol said and ran away from him.

-Okay I just go in my room for a deep sleep.

Woohyun cutely smiled and went into his room. Lee Hyun Woo of course was doing something in his computer then he heard how the main door closed.

-Sungyeol?

But there wasn't the reply. So Hyunwoo walked to the door and it was locked. Then he heard how someone was calling him, so he ran where the voice would lead him, it was Woohyun's room.

-Who locked the door?!

-Hyung I don't know what is going on! I can't open single doors!

-It's L! Myungsoo is in training room and Sungyeol is in the bathroom so with a CCTV see if everything's alright, oh?

-Yeah, are you okay there?

-Probably.

Lee Hyun Woo ran as fast as his legs let to and quickly sat down to his computer.

-Sungyeol is fine he just trying to open the door, no one is with him. But... Oh I can't watch CCTV in the training room, someone blocked it!

 

-Kim Myungsoo...

-Who the hell are you?!

-Use your brain and you will get it.

-L?

-Bingo~

This man faster than the light ran to Myungsoo and cut his cheek with a knife, Myungsoo held this place, bruise was pretty deep, right cheek was all in blood.

-What the heck you want from me?!

He shouted and hit L on the face, L lose his balance and fell down, Myungsoo sat down on him and started to beat on the face, but L took needle from his pocket and pricked it in his arm, Myungsoo gasped from sudden but took off needle from his hand, before poison went in. Both of them saw knife on the floor, it's after fight with Woohyun, they ran to it and Myungsoo grabbed and cut L on the chest.

-I'll ask again what do you want from me?!

"Your life" This is what he said before.

-Your money.

Myungsoo didn't say anything for a moment.

-You aren't L!!

He hit him so hardly that this guy collapsed. Myungsoo grabbed by his collar and screamed on his face.

-Who are you?!

-Shhh you don't want your friends to get hurt right? They are locked in rooms. Do you want me to kill them with a gas?

Myungsoo's eyes widened and then finally lost control of himself. He started to stab this guy again and again.

-WHAT? WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME? LEAVE US ALONE!!!!

-Kill me but you must know that he has thousands of "shadows" like me! H..He won't s...stop before kill you all... And ruin… Your already… R…Ruined life…

Myungsoo was screaming before hit him with a knife again. Finally after 20 hits he stab him on the heart. Guy's blood circulation stopped in veins, but irritating smile dried on his distorted face, as he was saying with it "Who is in real pain me or you?" He was already died but Myungsoo doesn't stopped stabbing him, he was hitting him with a knife one by one, shouting to his face. Myungsoo's face and clothes was already painted with his blood, like this guy was main reason for his hard childhood and ing life, whole feelings which he have been holding those years, expressed on his dead body.

-Myungsoo! Are you-

Sungyeol smashed into the room and terrified what scene he saw, Myungsoo like a real psychopath was killing this guy millions of times, even true this guy derisive it, it wasn't right to mutilate his dead body like this.  Sungyeol suddenly remembered his mother's killing day, but he took control of himself to not fall into hysterics, because it wasn't right time for it. At this situation you can't do mistakes, when person is raged that much, animal instincts showing up, fight for your life, under the rule of the jungle the weak gets devoured. Sungyeol really wanted to slap him across his cheeks for creeping out like this, but then Myungsoo's words crossed his mind "I don’t know what gentle, warm, love, friendship… Means." So Sungyeol heavily sighed and went to freaked out Myungsoo and back hugged him. Myungsoo immediately stopped screaming like a mad and eyes widely opened.

-Stop, he's already dead, nothing changes if you continue cutting him. Put this knife down...

Myungsoo groaned as he looked at his hands and clothes which was all in blood. Suddenly he felt throwing up, not because uglified body in front of him, not because killing him so sadistically. Because he resembled his father, who without any humanism was killing people one by one. Because he showed his real side to the last person he wanted to show.

-How could you spaced out your brain like this?! You looked like a real maniac!  But... Are you alright? Is anything hurts? Do you need my help?

Sungyeol touched Myungsoo's arms, but Myungsoo pulled his hands out. He stayed in silence, he never have been like this, he always tried to kill everybody without pain, but today...

-I'll go take a shower.

-No Mr. You aren't going anywhere! Clean here everything!

Sungyeol pointed on a blood lake.

-But-

-quickly!

-Even if-

-I said hurry up!!

-Fine!!

Myungsoo started to clean the floor, he called Woo bin who as usual took body and hid it somewhere, where even Myungsoo doesn't know. Sungyeol left the room and went into his bedroom. Soon Myungsoo arrived too. Sungyeol was sitting on the window frame and looking at the sunset. Myungsoo felt really uncomfortable and awkward after what happened so he wanted to fix everything, he walked towards him.

-Whatcha doing?

-Staring at the sunset.

-Love to watch it?

-Maybe? Dunno. Haven't watch it from the outside, few times from the window... Myungsoo...

Myungsoo leaned face closer to him and waited what he'll blurt out.

-Have you ever killed females?... A-ah Forger what I asked.

-There was few incidents, but don't think about me as a frozen hearted serial killer. This job is just for stay alive... If I won’t kill them, they will kill me.

-How can you be a serial killer when sleep while hugging a pillow and cry over melodramas?

Sungyeol directed his face to Myungsoo. There left only inch apart from their lips, both of them stared at each other, teaching their faces. Sungyeol cleared his throat and looked out from the window again.

-Let's eat...

Myungsoo nodded and they went into the kitchen. Sungyeol looked at wardrobe.

-Oh? Who brought this bottle of whiskey?

-I brought it~

Woohyun walked in and pressed his back on the wall.

-Ok let's drink then.

After 4th cup everyone except Myungsoo was drunk . Sungyeol hiccupped and put his head on Myungsoo's shoulder, Myungsoo jolted from sudden action.

-Today... You always asking me why I’m not scared of you...Today I was really afraid of you *hiccup* I remembered my mother's murder day and almost had breakdown. I thought mafias only want to kill, but you endured many hard times too, still I hate all killers...

Myungsoo stomach dropped as Sungyeol said it.

He hates me? Of course he will... After today-

But he was cut out from his thoughts when Sungyeol again said something.

-I hate all of them... except you... I don't hate you...

He closed his eyes and fell into a dreamland.

Because of you I can feel slowly but surely becoming human being again...

Myungsoo deeply breathed out and stared sleeping Sungyeol.