TOGETHER

Anthropophobia

  It was week since Sungyeol left Myungsoo. Fortunately he had money which father left for him. He woke up long time ago, but was lying on the bed for an hour. He growled and stood up from the bed. He fixed hair and started making ramyon. Then he sighed and quietly ate it. He decided to take a walk, so he put a coat on and opened the door. But in front of his house was standing black car. Someone grabbed him from the behind and crossed his arms. Sungyeol started struggling and trying to escape from his arms. 
-Sir you have to come with us. 
Sungyeol was looking confused and a bit scared. Then he glanced at this man, he looked through his eyes and it made Sungyeol to panic more. Man pushed him and they walked to this car. They made him sit down on the backseat. Someone else was sitting right beside him, he was looking out from the window. Then he slowly turned his face to Sungyeol. 
-Hello my name is Kim Myung Hyun and you're going with me.
And smiled at him, but it was the most psychopathic smile Sungyeol has ever seen. 
-Why? 
He managed to say. But Myung Hyun didn’t answer. Sungyeol was so scared, he knew that person sitting beside him, was a man who killed his mother. Instinctively his hand touched his scar. 

 

Meanwhile Myungsoo was still in the bed. 
-Hyung it's late! Wake up! 
Lee Hyun Woo banged on the door. Myungsoo groaned and rolled to the other side of the bed and wrapped himself into the blanket. He didn't want to admit that he missed Sungyeol, but he really did. He stood up motionless and walked out, still wrapped in the blankets. 
-WHY IT'S SO COLD?!! 
He shouted. Panicked Woohyun peeked out from the kitchen, who burnt something while making the dish. 
-We didn't have enough money so we couldn't pay for heater.

Myungsoo growled and sat in the kitchen. 
-What did you burn? It smells terrible! 
-Well sorry! Then you do it!! 
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and put face on the table. 
-I'm freezing... 
He muttered and sighed. Woohyun put food in front of him. 
-Eat.
And he sat down too. Myungsoo tasted it and his expression was saying everything. 
-Is it poison or what? 
-Sorry I can't cook as Sungyeol.
Woohyun said irritably and Myungsoo gave him killing gaze. Then put another piece into his mouth. Woohyun glanced at him and sighed.
-Are you alright? 
-Yes, why? 
Mouthful Myungsoo asked. 
-It doesn't look like... Anyways how to pay for warmer? Sungyeol-
Myungsoo cut him by a loud sound of clearing his throat. Woohyun breathed out and continue talk. 
-He was right someone of us have to start working, we don't have money anymore... 
Myungsoo covered his face with his hands and growled through it. 
-I will start working if you're such a lazy ! 
Woohyun shouted and pointed on him with chopsticks. 
-Why are you so loud?!!! 
Sungjong walked into the kitchen. And peeked inside the pan. 
-WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!! 
-Woohyun calls it food... 
Myungsoo said calmly and Woohyun looked at him madly. Then Myungsoo's phone buzzed. He took it from his pocket and looked at the screen. It was new SMS, it's not hard to understand from who... It was photos of Sungyeol, who was dragged by some weird tall guy to the car. 
"Daddy decided to take a visit to his son in law?" 
Myungsoo just stared at the screen. It took some time to snap himself and return to reality. 
-Is something wrong? 
Sungjong asked who was trying to eat Woohyun's "delicious" food. 
-Not really... Some stupid ad.
He said and put mobile on the table.

-Hey Myungsoo… Try to talk to him, oh?

Woohyun said, but Myungsoo without saying anything walked out from the kitchen and heavily fell on the sofa. He started to watch variety shows to busy his mind and don't think about Sungyeol. After a while his breathing became intense and nervousness take a head. He jumped from the sofa and run into the kitchen and grab his phone. 
-I have to go...
He said and left home, leaving everyone confused. He didn't know where to go, but still decided to go to his first house. He jumped into Woohyun's van and rushed as fast as he could. Whole way he was biting onto his lower lip nervously, he couldn't stop his fingers. He was praying and hoping nothing happened to Sungyeol and he wasn't too late. When he arrived to this building, he saw few policemen there. 
-So he didn't change his den… 
He smirked angrily and went to the secret enter. He knew this place as his five fingers. 

 

  At this time Sungyeol was stuck in the small room with Myung Hyun, who put cigarette in his mouth. 
-So you're close to my son? 
-Not anymore. 
He answered coldly. Myung Hyun glanced at him. 
-You're very brave, huh? 
Sungyeol didn't answer. He was looking at him with his killing eyes. How he wanted to burn his face with his cigarette. But he calmed down himself.
-You know why I dragged you here? 
Sungyeol shook his head, without breaking the eye contact.

-Because for Myungsoo you're very important, so he will rush here immediately. I need to talk to him. 
Room silenced again. But they were still eating each other with their gazes, waiting when some of them will give up. 
-I like you boy. Maybe you want to join my band? 
-I better die. 
Sungyeol smiled arrogantly. 
-Look after your tongue, it's not hard to make your wish come true. 
He said and threw cigarette in the corner of the room. Sungyeol didn't know why, but he was so confident in himself and wasn't scared at all. Maybe he finally get over it? But desire of revenge didn't disappear. Sungyeol opened his mouth to say something but loud noises from the outside prevented him. Then suddenly door opened harshly, almost fell off. 
-Well hello daddy. 
Myungsoo said and stretched his bleeding hand, which probably he injured while beating up securities. He walked to Sungyeol, but without saying anything gave him "are-you-alright?" gaze, but Sungyeol ignored him. Myungsoo sighed and then looked at his father. 
-What the ?!! 
He smashed his hand on the table, in front of Myung Hyun. 
-We need to talk. 
He said and Myungsoo snorted at it. 
-But why is he here?! 
He pointed on Sungyeol, who was sitting calmly or tried to look like... 
-To drag you here? 
Myung Hyun breathed out. And looked at his son. 
-Why are you doing this? 
For a while Myungsoo was looking at father dumbfounded. Now he was blaming him? 
-I'm doing what?
-This L story. 
-You think I'm L?! Oh yeah I'm desire to kill you and I'm chasing myself already 1 year to kill myself and Sung- 
But he didn't end his sentence. He cleared his throat and continued.
-Because of your stupid doubts we almost died when you kidnapped me and locked into the stupid room, where your dudes where torturing me for hours!!! Why do you think I want to take revenge?! I'm trying to live normally! Okay I will never have an ordinary life, because of you! Just leave me alone! Why do you keep bothering me?! Leave me ing alone!! 
Myungsoo was shouting from his lungs. He looked like he was ready to kill him right this place, while Myung Hyun was looking at him without any emotion on his face. 
-You won't tell anything? 
Myung Hyun sighed and closed his eyes. 
-I have never kidnapped you. 
-Oh okay then, I couldn’t recognize your ing code on their uniforms, right?
-Say what you want to. I need to talk to you, so put your on the chair and listen to me.

-I don’t have anything to tell you and I’m not going to listen to you!!
-Enough! I'm going! He arrived right? So I can't help you with more. 
Sungyeol said and jumped from the chair. 
-You look similar to someone, but I can't recognize. 
Said Myung Hyun and Sungyeol couldn't help and snorted in irritation. 
-Maybe you will recognize my mother who died because of you? Do you remember one of your "friends"? 
Sungyeol smirked and left the room. Myungsoo was standing in the center of the room. Speechless. 
-Are you really offender of Sungyeol's mother dead? 
Myungsoo muttered in whisper, still in shock. 
-Is he son of Lee Sung Ki? 
Myungsoo nodded and Myung Hyun breathed out. 
-Then it's not that easy how it looks from the outside... 
Myungsoo looked at him in full of rage. 
-It's not easy you say, huh?!! Why are you making my life harder? What do you want from me- 
But Myung Hyun cut him and didn't let end his hysterics. 
-I want to tell you everything. I don't think my life will least way too long, so sit down.
Myungsoo glanced at him curiously and sat down on the chair, in front of him. 
-First of all, if it really bothers you, I didn't kill Sungyeol's mother. Now, how things really are. If you really aren't L, I know who it can be... 
It was 4 of us, me, Lee Sung Ki, Hwang Do Yong and Lee Min Rae (Sungyeol’s mom). You know just top of the iceberg, when it comes to war of Korea. It was the worst time, you can't even imagine. Mothers were killing their child, food less, homeless, it was freezing outside, if you wanted to survive you should kill or robbery, so this is what we started. We had one girl and she was seducing men from the streets and dragging them in the dark place where we were killing him and robbery. When the war ended life got better, but once you do a dirty job, you will continue doing it. You know that there aren't many mafia bands in Korea anymore, so it was mine and Hwang Do Yong’s and after Lee Sung Ki and Lee Min Rae married they were into forgery and sometimes they were helping us. But then something hit Hwang Do Yong and he went against me, desire to kill me and my family. You blame me that I killed your mother, but it wasn't me, it was Hwang Do Yong. He put some poison in the drink so she died because of it. So after it I kidnapped his daughter, so he couldn't touch you. We made a deal he won't touch you and I won't touch his daughter. But he broke their promise why do you think my left hand is paralyzed? The drink which they gave you was poisoned, so I understood and drink it, fortunately only my hand paralyzed, not whole body. After it I killed his daughter. You remember her, Park Chorong. She was your friend, but also an enemy. I was waiting for you to be in rage and hate me, so I would have a reason to push you from myself and so from Hwang Do Yong. That night, how do you think if I wanted to kill you, they would leave you alive? 
Myungsoo was sitting there, speechless. He really couldn't find right words. Myung Hyun stared at him for a long time. 
-If I die... Will you continue my job? 
Myungsoo shook his head. 
-Don't think I forgive you. 
-I'm not waiting you to forgive me. You're into those games anyway. My band is bigger and stronger, so what are you losing?
Myungsoo sighed and calmed down his anxious expression. 
-I'm going to live as normally after this L story will end, because finally I have important person in my life, who I want to protect. 
He stood up and turned around. 
-I'm going. 
He said and opened the door. 
-Thanks... 
Myung Hyun murmured, but Myungsoo still heard him, he turned his head. 
-Thanks for listening to me even though I hurt you so many times... 
Myungsoo nodded and left the room. Myung Hyun was sitting in the silence few long minute and then smiled weakly. 
Myungsoo walked out and looked around. 
"Maybe he didn't left yet..." 
Then he saw Sungyeol walking on the road, looked like he was lost. Myungsoo walked to him and Sungyeol saw him, but he ignored him. 
-Can't find the way out? 
He stand right behind him. 
-Don't talk to me. 
He said and turned around, but he did too fast and clumsily, so he bumped into Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at him, he was eating him with a staring, Sungyeol felt very uncomfortable. He tried to pull himself out, but Myungsoo wrapped arm around his waist and pulled him closer to him. 
-What are you doing? Let me go. 
But Myungsoo tightened his grip and put his face on Sungyeol's neck. 
-I missed you...
He murmured against his skin and nuzzled his nose on Sungyeol's neck. Sungyeol's heart skip a beat at his words. He frozen as a statue and didn't know how to act. 
-Let me go. 
He said again and tried to push Myungsoo away. 
-Come back, oh? I know you hate me and you have all reasons for it, but still...
Myungsoo looked up and looked through Sungyeol's eyes. As he wanted to hypnotize him. 
-You don't understand, don't you? There is no way I would hate you...
Sungyeol looked down on the ground. 
-I love you, but you don't. You always half sided towards me, one second you trust me, other blame that I'm L. Do you know how it hurts, when person you love blames you? Then this... Your father killed my mom, how can I be with you? 
Myungsoo gently caressed his fingers on Sungyeol's chin and made him look up. They stared at each other. As before, like they were learning their face features. Myungsoo leaned down and pressed his lips on his.
-First of all, I love you too. More than you think or can imagine.
And kissed him again.
-And I trust you more than I trust myself. 
He connected their lips again. His kisses were short. Both of them were walking backwards, until Sungyeol bumped his back on the thick wall. Myungsoo pressed his hand on the wall. 
-And no, my father didn't kill your mom... So, now, can you come back to me? 
He said, face still inch apart from Sungyeol and he still looking at his lips. From lips he looked at his face. Sungyeol's cheeks were red as tomato. He was blinking unstoppable. 
-Gosh you're too cute.
Myungsoo growled and kissed him again. Now with more passion and longer. Sungyeol closed his eyes and kissed him back. But then pushed him away. 
-Why? 
Myungsoo whined a little, wanting more. 
-I'm not going to live in the same house as Woohyun.
Sungyeol said and furrowed his eyebrows. 
-He got over of this stupid games okay? He was the one who said to talk to you. 
Sungyeol pouted a little and Myungsoo chuckled at it. 
-You have to collect your things at home? 
Sungyeol nodded. 
Unfortunately Woohyun’s van broke, so they decided to walk to home. It was winter, so it was still very cold outside and Sungyeol was in thin jacket. His nose was red from cold and lips hardly pressed to each other. His hair was messy from the wind. He wrapped arms around himself to stop trembling. 
-Is your home near? 
Myungsoo asked and Sungyeol just nodded, he was too frozen to talk. Myungsoo sighed and put his arm on his shoulder and pull him to his body as close as it possible. 
-You making me so lovely dovely romantic thing. It's so annoying. 
He chuckled at it and looked at Sungyeol, who clung to him to death, as a baby koala to mother. 
Finally they walked into the house. 
-I don't have many things to collect. 
Sungyeol said and rushed into his room. Myungsoo sat down on the sofa, suddenly he felt so exhausted. He couldn't stop his eyes from closing down. He lied fully on the sofa and without realization fell asleep. 
-I'm done- 
Sungyeol walked out and saw Myungsoo sleeping on the sofa. He sat near him and just stared at him for a while. Then his finger played on his face, he caressed from his straight nose to his plump pink lips. 
-So this is what you're doing when I'm sleeping? 
Myungsoo said and grabbed Sungyeol by his arm, Sungyeol gasped as he was pushed down on the sofa, face to face to Myungsoo. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around him and pull closer. 
-I'm too tired, let's stay like this... 
He murmured to Sungyeol's ear, what made Sungyeol blush. 
-When you became like this? 
-Like a what? 
-Clingy and cuddly.
-If you don't like then...
Myungsoo took off his arms from Sungyeol's waist. 
-No I didn't mean it. 
Sungyeol quickly answered and put his face on Myungsoo's neck and lean even closer. Myungsoo smirked evilly and again wrapped arms around Sungyeol. 
-You said your father didn't kill my mother, you weren't lying right? 
-Yeap. Your mum was killed by Hwang Do Yong.
-One of our father’s friends? 
Myungsoo nodded and Sungyeol made 'o' face. 
-Now I'm tired too... 
Sungyeol murmured, who brushed his face on Myungsoo's chest. 
-Then let's stay here. 
Sungyeol closed his eyes and comfortably hug Myungsoo. Myungsoo put his chin on Sungyeol's head and closed eyes too. They fell asleep quickly, in spite of sofa was very small and uncomfortable, they fit very well.