SAVE ME

Anthropophobia

  

  Slowly everyone opened their eyes. And motionlessly lifted up their bodies, they still couldn't come to their senses. Sungyeol sat up and rubbed his forehead, it hurt so badly. He looked around, everyone was still sleepy sitting on the floor. 
-Wait a minute... Where is Myungsoo? 
He barely stood up on his legs. 
-He was with us! 
Everyone shook their head.. 
-Huh? 
Lee Hyun Woo rubbed his eyes. 
-I asked where the hell Myungsoo disappeared? 
They looked around, he wasn't there. Suddenly huge one of the HyunWoo's computer . Myungsoo was bottomed on the chair and beaten up to blood. 
-YAH KIM MYUNG HYUN YOU COWARD COME HERE!!!!
He screamed from his lungs, but some man with covered face with a mask hit him on the stomach. He gasped and looked down, hardly was clenching to his teeth. Then this man took a gun and shot it near to his leg. 
-LET ME GO!! 
But then he shot him in the shoulder, he yelped but closed his mouth into a thin line. He squeezed his eyes and breathed out. 
-DON'T BE SUCH A LOSER!! COME HERE!! 
But now second man showed in the camera. He had bottle of the water in his hand and in the other some wires. He plug wires into the outlet and swollen Myungsoo's chest with a water. Then he took this wire and slowly touched it on his chest. This electric shock was so powerful, that Myungsoo's eyes reddened. The appalling scream escaped from Myungsoo’s lips, he was struggling, but he was bottomed. Finally man took away it and Myungsoo exhaustively drop his head down. He hardly was breathing. But again stranger put wire on his chest, but then video stopped. Everyone were speechless looking at the screen. Then on the black background titles showed.
Your friend is in big trouble. Go and help him. I'm the one who needs to kill him, I can't let his father to do this.
Then written some unfamiliar codes. 
-What the hell is this?!! 
-Coordinates!!
Lee Hyun Woo shouted and quickly sat in front of his laptop. 
-It's a coordinate, with it we will find Myungsoo! 
-Hurry up! 
Sungyeol shouted nervously. 
-Bingo! He's at Banporo.
-Now we for sure know that L isn't Myungsoo's father, he wouldn't give us this coordinates. 
Woohyun glanced to Sungyeol, who gave him bitter gaze. 
-I already know that you doesn't trust me!! I get that you think, that I'm L!! Stop giving me that damn hints!! 
Sungyeol rushed to the door, but Lee Hyun Woo caught him by his jacket. 
-Where are you going?! 
-It's obvious where.
He removed his hand from his jacket and ran out from the house, loudly banging the door behind. Lee Hyun Woo turned around to Woohyun. 
-Won't you stop it already?! 
-Stop what?! I'm trying to protect you! 
-When you'll get that he isn't L?! He doesn't have any reason to kill us! 
-Only because you like his little brother, doesn't changes anything~
Woohyun said it especially irritably. In Woo Hyun's eyes anger flashed. But he deeply inhaled and made a normal expression on his face again. 
-It's not like this. Just get over it already! Sungyeol isn't L. 
-Why do you believe those who come from the nowhere and going against me?! 
-I just think that you don't have any right to judge them like this and blame Sungyeol every time that he's L. 
-Kim Woo Bin was right, you became so naive! Wait a second... Where is he? 
He wasn't with them since they woke up, but they were so distracted by Myungsoo, that they didn't even realize that Woo Bin was lost too...

  When Sungyeol rushed out from the house, he saw a little bike near the shop. Fortunately owner left key into it. Quickly he sat on it, put helmet and rode this bike. A guy who was owner of this bike ran out from the shop. 
-HEY you!!! Stop!!!! 
He chased at Sungyeol but he fastened bike and left this place, leaving this guy hanging on the street. 
-Banporo…Where the hell is it?! 
He saw a girl on the street and stopped the bike in front of her, surprised she jump behind. 
-Ey~ Do you know where banporo? 
-Y-Yes, it's near to the bridge Banpo... 
-Thank you~
He winked to her and she blushed. And then he rode bike again. She was staring at him before he hid behind the tall trees. He went on this bridge. It's a huge bridge, but because of one incident it's locked. In 90s this bridge almost ruined and in the down there's nothing, but a deep Han River. There was a little fence. Sungyeol one moment stopped the bike, he was looking straight at this fence. He got ready and quickly raced to it and jumped up. He almost crashed onto it, but luckily he flight up it. And conveniently land on the ground. He relieved breath out and traced away. 
When he arrived to this building, he hid at the dark corner.
Three guys were standing in front of him, in the black uniforms. They couldn't see Sungyeol. 
-Hey new one! Will you do all the work by yourself? 
One of them asked. 
-Yes sunbaenim! 
He bowed and other tapped his shoulder. They left him alone, Sungyeol waited for a while. 
-Sorry dude...
He whispered and walked to him from the behind. He grab him by his neck, he started to struggle, but Sungyeol roughly turned his hand and broke his neck. 

 

  Myungsoo didn't have any strength anymore. He was tortured to his limit. He was looking down at the floor, trying to relax for a bit. He closed his eyes to take a nap, before those masked men came back again. Door opened and Myungsoo looked up. 
-Oh long time no see!!! What will you do to me now?!! Maybe already kill me?!! 
But this man wasn't saying anything.
-What?! Won't you say something?! 
Again silence, he stepped closer to Myungsoo. 
-You aren’t going to say how you will torture me?! Great!! 
This man trenched his hand and Myungsoo turned his head, he thought that he will hit him. But this man started to cut ropes from the chair. Myungsoo weirdly looked at him. When he ended roping it, Myungsoo was still curiously staring at him.
-How long are you planning to sit here? 
He slid down the mask and Myungsoo's eyes widen up.

-How? Why? What?! 
-Shut up you ! Let's go already. 
-Sungyeol how did you find me here? 
Sungyeol grab him and made him to put his hand on his shoulder.
-Answer me! 
-L helped me! He sent coordinates, but your coward friends didn't come. 
Sungyeol angrily said and wrapped arm around Myungsoo's waist. 
-How will we go out of there? 
-I don't have any idea, I just rushed out from the house. 
Myungsoo only said "oh" and walked to the door. 
-I think those s stretched my leg!! 
-Okay we need a plan. How to leave this hell! When I went to this room, no one was in the outside, hope luck is on our side and it's still empty there... 
Sungyeol murmured and opened the door. Nobody was there. They went to the little corridor and then they saw them. Tens of men in the uniforms were standing there, of course they saw them. 
-HEY!! 
They ran to them. 
-!!!! 
Sungyeol groaned and ran away, dragging Myungsoo with himself. But at the other side were waiting other soldiers. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were looking at the all directions. There was no way, they needed to fight, but Myungsoo wasn't in this condition. He was tired, beaten and motionless. But still he nodded to Sungyeol. 
Sungyeol rushed to the left and Myungsoo to the right. In spite of everything Myungsoo was doing everything great. He was beating those jerks one by one. Someone crossed his arms, but somehow he escaped and kicked him on the tummy. Then he heard a loud yelp. He looked at the Sungyeol's side and saw how someone took a big board and broke it on Sungyeol’s leg. Then he hit him on the stomach. Myungsoo's eyes widen up in the rage. He growled and rushed to him. 
I don't know why, but I remembered her... Park Chorong… I was trying to save her, but they killed her in front of my eyes. I'm not going to leave Sungyeol to them.
He was in this thoughts when suddenly something hard hit his back head. He lost his balance and everything became blurry. He fall down. Sungyeol hit a guy who was covering the way to Myungsoo. 
-Crap!!
He shouted and lifted up Myungsoo. Somehow they ran away. Soon Myungsoo came to his sense again. 
-I can walk by myself now... 
He said and pulled himself from Sungyeol's arms. 
-Quickly, we need to leave this place!! 
But then they heard sound of the shot. They looked around and saw how few policemen were chasing after them. Sungyeol grab Myungsoo’s arm and dragged him. But from the other side other policemen were coming too. Myungsoo looked through the bridge.
-We need to jump!! 
Myungsoo was already ready to jump, but Sungyeol was still standing. 
-I-I don't know how to swim... 
Myungsoo groaned and climbed down. 
-What to do?!! 
Sungyeol shouted anxiously. 
-They definitely will kill us- 
But they were cut by a loud shot. Sungyeol jolted as gun shot him on the arm. It wasn't serious injury, but it was still pretty hard and powerful, so it made him lost his balance and fell from the bridge. Everything happened in few seconds. Before Sungyeol fell into the water, Myungsoo caught him by his arm. But Sungyeol's hand was slipping from his, he tightened his grip. But then they shot Myungsoo's arm, with what he was catching Sungyeol. Blood slid on his arm.
-I can't hang on like this anymore! Definitely I will fall down, so better save yourself. 
Like he said, his hand was slipping from Myungsoo's. But even with an injury, Myungsoo was stil holding him. But Sungyeol pulled his hand and closed his eyes, waiting for fall down in the river. 
I won't let you go!
Myungsoo jumped from the bridge and protective wrapped his arms around Sungyeol. When Sungyeol felt strong arms around him, he opened eyes. But right at this moment they fell into a water. Falling was very rough and because Sungyeol was bottom, it was harder and hurtful, he even fainted. He was sinking down, but Myungsoo quickly swam to him and caught him by his arm. 
I'm not going to let you go so easily...