OBSCURITY

Anthropophobia

  

-WHAT?! It means you and Sungjong are brothers?! 
Myungsoo yelled. 
-What if he has same name as my father? 
Sungyeol murmured and wore worried face. 
-It makes nonsense and you know that. 
-But still... I haven't seen him for 10 years after he ran from Korea, so it's really impossible him to be Sungjong's father. 
-I don't know, don't think about it too much. 
Myungsoo tapped Sungyeol's back and they returned to home.

 

  Myung Hyun after meeting with businessmen, returned into his room and heavily sat down on his sofa. His mobile vibrated so he looked at it. 
 

  "Tomorrow I'll show you my face, come to Gangnam at the afternoon."
                                                                                                                         -L 

He called his workers. 
-Tomorrow we're going to meet this L, so get ready.

Thousands of policemen and bodyguards were going with MyungHyun.

 

-What are those box doing here?
Myungsoo shouted who walked into a kitchen filled with a boxes. 
-Sorry hyung it's my new gadgets.
-Soon remove them, oh?
Lee Hyun woo nodded and left the room. Myungsoo sighed and walked into his room. Sungyeol was lying on his tummy and listening to songs in mp3. Myungsoo lied on his bed and opened his laptop. 
-Wanna watch movie? 
Myungsoo asked but music in earphones was very loud, so Sungyeol couldn't hear him. 
-YA Sungyeol! 
He threw pillow to him and Sungyeol took out his earphones. 
-What do you want? 
-I asked you if you want to watch movie. Go ahead if you don’t want to!
Myungsoo turn on movie. Sungyeol crawled from his own bed to his, holding a pillow. 
-Who said that I don't want to? 
Sungyeol comfortably sat a bit too closer to Myungsoo. Bed was small so they were sitting side by side. They started to watch "Insidious: chapter 3" After a while when Sungyeol got that they were watching a horror movie, angrily looked at Myungsoo. 
-It a horror movie, isn't it?!

 -Yeah? What's the matter? 
Myungsoo looked at him and Sungyeol gave bitter sassy face and looked at the screen again. 
-What the...? 
But Myungsoo got why Sungyeol reacted like this. When ghosts where shown up, Sungyeol was screaming like there is no tomorrow. 
-AISH let's stop watching it! 
Annoyed Myungsoo shouted but again something scary jump in the movie and Sungyeol yelled and without realization tightly hugged Myungsoo's arm. Myungsoo looked down at Sungyeol who clung to him like a baby koala.
-Hey what are you doing? Let my hand go. 
Sungyeol was just too scared to hear what he was saying, so Myungsoo sighed and continued watching this movie. Whole movie Sungyeol was hugging his arm, when it ended, he still wasn't letting it go. 
-Hey maybe you stop cuddling with me? 
Sungyeol blinked few times and looked at Myungsoo's arm which he was hugging. 
-Oh sorry... 
He removed his hands from him and after few moments of silence he looked at Myungsoo again. 
-I will never watch scary movies…
Myungsoo chuckled and closed his computer.
-I need to drink water...
Sungyeol said and crawled down from the bed. When he left the room Myungsoo looked at his hand. 
-Where is my watch? Ah I left it in the kitchen. 
Sungyeol was sitting on the table, behind him was Myungsoo's watch. But there wasn't any space to walk to his watch, because of boxes. There was only one way to it and Sungyeol was covering it. 
-Hey get up from the table.
Myungsoo said and walked to him. 
-I'm not a dog to do all your commands.
Sungyeol said and avoided Myungsoo's gaze. 
-Fine.
Myungsoo walked too closer to him, their bodies closed space between them. Myungsoo stretched his hand and brushed their bodies even more. Sungyeol's eyes widen up and he gulped deeply. Myungsoo caught his watch and pulled himself back. Sungyeol looked at him confused.
-What? I just took my watch.
And showed it to him.

-ert ajushi.

Said Sungyeol and jump from the table. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and went to Lee Hyun Woo.

-Hey aren’t you going to get rid from all of this boxes?

-Sorry hyung I’m testing those gadgets right now, so I can’t…

Myungsoo sighed and fell on the sofa. ert thoughts filled his head, he didn’t want to think about it but he couldn’t help himself, after standing between Sungyeol’s leg and brushing their bodies like this… Myungsoo ruffled his hair and loudly groaned. He’s really turning into a ert ajushi. Sungyeol angrily walked into the room, lied on the bed and started to stare at the celling, like this is the most interesting thing in the world. But his cheeks were a bit pink, he closed his eyes and deeply inhaled. After few second he opened his eyes again and wore bitter expression on his face.

-Stupid ert ajushi.

He buried his face into a pillow and again put earphones. When he realized that he couldn’t sleep, he decided to have a walk to calm down himself for a bit. So he walk out from the house. Streets seemed longer and darker, but he was happy, he could think more. It was already October, so it was cold outside. Sungyeol didn’t want to wear Myungsoo’s and others clothes for forever, that’s why he went to his house. He put all his clothes into one bag and re the streets again. Way leaded him to Sungjong’s café, as destiny, he saw his father outside who happily was talking to Sungjong. Sungyeol’s eyes in shock widen up and he dropped bag on the ground. He didn’t know what to do, run away or talk to him. He breathed out.

-I can’t run whole my life…

He pinched his cheeks and walked from the darkness.

-Hi there.

He waved his hand, Sungjong saw him and brightly smiled, but Sungyeol’s father didn’t seem to be really excited.

-What are you doing here?

Sung Ki asked and Sungjong looked curiously at him.

-Do you know him?

-A-ah no…

Sungyeol smirked.

-Why are you always lying? Did you think that you fully removed me from your life? I see you’re happy now and don’t torturing as before with my mother.

His smirk widen up, he never acted so arrogantly before.

-Sungyeol what are you talking about?

-Sungjong… leave us alone for a while, okay?

Sung Ki turned face to Sungjong and he nodded and walked into the café.

-My loving father how are you?

-Stop it already! I started new life so don’t stand on my way.

-Of course you did, after killing my mother.

-I didn’t kill her!!!!

-Yeah that’s why you drop all your debts on her right? Because of your selfishness she died.

-What do you want me to say Sungyeol?

-Nothing you just didn’t deserve to be happy! You killed my mother and then kicked me out from my own house! And then you say that you have a right to live with a happy life, when your own son was sleeping in the outside, because you’re biggest in the world! And then you call yourself man?! Woman who you left long time ago, wrote all debts on her name, without saying it to her! I see you had new women in your life. You’re nothing but cheater for me! Father who was saying every night before my sleep how he loves me, did something like this! You know what?! You’re worse than those bandits who killed my mom! You don’t have any soul, you’re a living monster! I endured so much because of you! But you just don’t care and never cared about me! You never loved my mother, but still you was fooling her like an idiot, because she truly loved you! She spent whole her life caring about jerk like you! You’re worst person in the world, no you aren’t human being, you aren’t monster. You are piece of ! How could you?! I just don’t understand, how could you do something like this to me and my mother! HOW?! Say! I’m waiting for this day 10 years! TELL ME! What on the earth made you became such an ?! I know for sure that Sungjong’s mother doesn’t have any idea, that when you was sleeping with her, your real wife and son were waiting for you in the house! How many years you was quiet?! You was coward from then, you couldn’t say it! Because you’re ! I’ll call you like this many times because you truly are! You don’t care about anyone’s feels, main thing is you to be happy, right? Even someone dies because you, it’s not a big deal, as long as you live happily! I don’t even know what to say to you anymore! I really wish you was on my mother’s place that day, with a pleasure I would watching how they were cutting and ing you!!! I trusted you but you betrayed me, but it’s not your mistake, IT’S MINE I WAS SO BLIND. Stood by your side, you put a knife in my back. Never ever thought it’d be you who would do me like that. One thing about you, I can’t wait till you dead-

But Sung Ki shouted from his lungs.

-STOP IT!!!! I CAN’T LISTEN TO IT ANYMORE!!!

Sungyeol got angrier, fire was burning into his veins. He deadly looked at his father.

-WHY?!! IT’S HARD TO HEAR WHAT YOU DID, HUH?! It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn’t! I’m tired of feeling like this!

-I’M SORRY!!!

From Sung Ki’s eyes tears started to roll on his cheeks.

-I’m good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again! Never ever talk to me, if you’ll see me somewhere, don’t come closer. Let’s act like we never knew each other! Again I’m gonna smile like nothing’s wrong, pretend like everything’s alright, act like it’s all perfect, even though inside it really hurts… You’re the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life, you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don’t forget that.

Sungyeol said and turned around, but he crashed to Myungsoo who was standing behind him whole this time.

-Why are you here?

Sungyeol quietly asked and looked at him hurtfully. Myungsoo deadly looked at Sungyeol’s father and grab Sungyeol by his coat and pulled him.

-We are going home!

And Myungsoo walked grabbing Sungyeol whole the way.

-Hey let me go! I’m not running anywhere don’t I?!

-Why you didn’t tell me?...

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol, who curiously stared at him.

-Didn’t say what?

-About your father…

-It’s not a big deal.

Sungyeol lightly smiled and removed Myungsoo’s hand from his jacket. Myungsoo was going to say something, but then they heard how someone was shouting, so they turned around and saw Sungjong who was running to them like a mad, holding some bag in his hand.

-Oh I left my bag there…

Sungyeol murmured. Sungjong rushed to them.

-I heard everything…

Sungjong said while catching a breath.

-I didn’t like him since I met him…

-It means he’s not your real father?

-No my mom left me when I was only few months, but then when I was 8 years old adopted me again. And they were already together…

Sungyeol made ‘o’ face, without knowing what to say.

-My mom isn’t in country right now, but I’m not going to live with this killer!

-Sungjong I never thought that because of my talk you will fall into problems with you father. So better go to him.

-NO I hate him since I met him! He always acted strange and unnatural, I knew that he was hiding something from us!

Sungyeol and Myungsoo glanced at each other.

-So what are you going to do now?

Sungyeol asked and took his bag from Sungjong’s hand.

-I’m going with you!

-WHAT?!

Myungsoo and Sungyeol shouted at the same time.

-You’re my brother!

-Yeah but I’m not living in my house… I’m living with Myungsoo.

-Are you two dating or what?!

-Hell no! It’s a long story…

-Okay I don’t care about it, but let me in please. Remember that I didn’t say police about you?

Sungjong looked at Myungsoo, who smirked.

-Are you trying to blackmail me?

-Type of that… So please?

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol.

-If your brother is okay with that, I don’t care…

And turned around.

-Okay come to our place.

Sungyeol smiled to Sungjong, who did same.

When they were already in building Sungyeol asked.

-When we first came here, why we didn’t walk by easy way?

-It was locked but then Woohyun opened it so…

Sungyeol nodded and glanced to Sungjong.

-I never have been here…

Sungjong said and Myungsoo chuckled.

-It’s not even on map, how could you?

Sungjong rise his eyebrows and looked at his brother.

-You will get everything soon…

They entered in the house. Lee Hyun Woo walked to greet them, but stopped when saw new guest with them.

-Who is he?

-Erm…My brother?

Lee Hyun woo titled his head to side and curiously looked at them.

-Just forget it and continue your work.

Myungsoo said and tapped his back.

-Sungjong you will divide your room with Lee Hyun Woo. Today we’re very tired so I will explain everything tomorrow, now just sleep okay?

Sungjong nodded and walked into his room. Myungsoo followed Sungyeol, who too walked into the bedroom.

-Sorry for that…

Sungyeol murmured and lied on his bed.

-For what?

-For Sungjong.

Myungsoo took off his shirt and out of blue Sungyeol said.

-You have a nice body...

-Huh? Why so sudden?

Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders.

-Just saying…

And covered his body with a blanket. Myungsoo was going to sleep when his phone buzzed, he looked at it.

 

"Tomorrow at the Gangam on the afternoon."

                                                                             -L

 

Myungsoo sighed and lied in the bed again. Next day Myungsoo walked into Sungjong’s room, who wasn’t sleeping anymore.

-So I will tell it once, so listen carefully.

Myungsoo said and Sungjong looked at him from the down, because he was sitting on his bed.

-Me, Woohyun and Lee Hyun Woo, are part of mafia band, but we aren’t killing people without reason or for the pleasure, we’re killing people who are danger for the others and okay for the money too. SO we aren’t really good guys, but we don’t do anything bad to you don’t worry. Now why Sungyeol is with us… Because there is some dude called L who wants to kill me and in the stupid way I put Sungyol into this story too…

Sungjong blinked few times, he was still in shock. Well everybody will surprise when someone will say that he’s a mafia boss.

-So if you have problems with me you can go ahead, I’m not allowing you to stay here.

-No it’s okay…

Sungjong murmured and stood up from the bed. He was scared for sure, but he didn’t want to come back to his father. After introducing Sungjong to everyone and breakfast, Myungsoo walked to the door.

-Are you going somewhere?

Sungyeol asked.

-Yeah I need to meet L.

And left the room. He stand in front of big ruined house, where L said to come. He saw big black car near there so he focused on it.

 

-Mr. Kim Someone arrived!

Driver said and looked at Myung Hyun.

-Drive to him.

When they went closer enough to Myungsoo, Myung Hyun arrogantly chuckled.

-Why I’m not impressed? My little bastard is L…

Myungsoo looked at the car and eyes widen up when he read secret code on it. 

-So my father is L?

Myung Hyun looked at his driver.

-Let’s go from here, we already know who is L. Tell everybody to open the fire.

Myungsoo wanted to chase the car but then he saw how tens of policemen were holding gun in front of him. He was surrounded. There wasn’t any way to run…