I NEED U

Anthropophobia

  Sungyeol woke up in his bed, he slowly stood up and asked with his sleepy voice.

-Why am I here? I slept on the sofa.

-I took you here, hey you need to eat more.

-Aaaah I want to sleep more and my forehead aches.

His sleepy voice is really... y.

Myungsoo thought and stared at Sungyeol, why does he feels so excited all sudden? Sungyeol caught his stare, so he looked through his eyes. Like yesterday they melt each other with their gaze, they were just standing and stare at their faces for a long time before Lee Hyun Woo opened the door. Woohyun was sitting on the chair and drinking a hot tea.

-Oh hey lovebirds~

-I hate you!

Myungsoo sat down.

-Bull!

Sungyeol sat down too.

-Two rude person together is worse than one mad wife...

-Shut up-

But then they heard something like ringing on the door, but they don't have any doorbell... Myungsoo stood up and walked where sound was coming from. He saw huge box putted on the floor. A little letter was sticked on it. Myungsoo took it and read.

"Myungsoo and Sungyeol! Today at 20:00 at "Shi Hwa Dam" (One of the most expensive restaurants in Seoul) Beggars wear clothes which I sent to you." 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                              -L

-Leave me alone!!!!!

Myungsoo growled and returned to guys.

-Sungyeol take a shower today we are "invited" somewhere... 

Myungsoo had bitter expression all over his face, so Sungyeol got it why.

-Again L?

-Yeeep.

-Okay I'll wash then...

Sungyeol sighed and slowly stood up.

 

  While Sungyeol was washing Myungsoo and Woohyun were talking in the kitchen. Soon Bathroom door opened.

-Already done?

Myungsoo shouted.

-Yeah!

Sungyeol walked out, he was drying his hair with a towel. He went to Myungsoo and Woohyun.

-Your turn.

Sungyeol said and sat down on the table. His body was still wet, so white shirt was completely drenched and see through. And his s were visible. So immediately it captured Myungsoo's eyes and without realization stared at Sungyeol's body. Sungyeol weirdly looked at Myungsoo.

-What are you looking at with such a flustered eyes?

-Nothing...

Myungsoo placed down cup of coffee and walked into the bathroom. 

-What the hell? Hate when something bothers me that much... Agh!

He hit forehead on the wall and stayed in the cold shower.

When he walked in his room, Sungyeol just started to dress up, he was half , only in trousers.

-Don't you want to fully dress up?

Myungsoo asked who wasn't removing his eyes from sungyeol.

-Do I need to be scared that you'll me or what?

Sungyeol bent down to took something from the floor. And myungsoo's eyes widen as he stared at his . Myungsoo his lips. When Sungyeol stood up Myungsoo walked closer to Sungyeol, so close that he bumped his back on the wall. Myungsoo hit wall with his one hand so Sungyeol couldn't ran away, then Myungsoo whispered to his ear with sly y deep voice.

-Oh yeah you should be afraid of me.

And again his lips. Sungyeol looked at him, Myungsoo started to lean closer to his face. What happened to him, even he doesn't know, maybe it's because of this awkward situation, with half man alone in one room... Sungyeol was just standing as statute, you can't say he wanted to kiss him too or not. Myungsoo almost touched his lips with his own, when Lee Hyun Woo smashed into the room. So Myungsoo jump back and tried to not look embarrassed.

-Hey hurry up!

Hyun Woo didn't get anything…Huge relieve to me... But... I was going to kiss Sungyeol?!!!!!!!!!!

Myungsoo didn't want to look like he cares about what happened so he started to dress up. But he understood that Sungyeol was still staring at him, but ignored it and brushed his hair.

What on the earth was right now? He wanted to...KISS ME? And now acts like nothing have happened? Such an .

-Hey!

Sungyeol called Myungsoo.

-Hmmm?

-What you was going to do? Kiss me?

“Doesn't he have any shame? How can he walk to someone and ask something like this.”

 -It was a prank.

-Aaaaah.

Awkwardness could feel in the air so Sungyeol only managed to say it.

-Why? I can hear disappointment in your voice. You wanted me to kiss you didn't you?

-Suuure! Not as you.

-I will take it as a yes.

Myungsoo turned around to see Sungyeol's expression. But Sungyeol started to walk forwards him, before there wasn't a space between them. He wrapped arms around Myungsoo's neck, what made his heart skip a beat, then Sungyeol leaned for a kiss. Myungsoo was standing with a widened eyes, when Sungyeol already have closed them.

-If you’re doing a prank like this, do it properly.

Sungyeol murmured against to Myungsoo's lips and walked to his bed. Myungsoo was standing like this few long seconds and then slap himself from the ert thoughts and came to his sense again. Finally they put on clothes and walked out from the room. They looked damn hot, two flower boys who will kill thousands of girls.

-OMG! You two look so fly, I little envy you.

Woohyu excitedly shouted.

-We need to go, what is this L planning to do? I have gun in my pocket, hope I won't use it.

They sat in the car which they ordered far away from their "home" and went to the most expensive restaurant in the Asia. When they walked in, all eyes fell on them, women were whispering about them, how handsome they are and etc. Annoyed because of it Myungsoo sighed and walked to the table and took cup of red wine. When he returned back to Sungyeol, he was surrounded by girls. It irritated Myungsoo even more, so he walked through this crowd.

-Hey I don't think you feel very comfortable here, so let's get rid of them.

-How? What I haven't said to them, I even told that I'm a gay! But no they clung to me...

Myungsoo chuckled and grabbed his arm and pulled him.

-Okay homo let's go.

-Stop!!

-Sorry.

Myungsoo laughed again and went into a big room, which was only for V.I.P guests. In the center was huge table, one by one everyone started to sit down, so Myungsoo and Sungyeol glanced at each other and sat down too. One ugly guy with a microphone stood near the table and almost started shouting, in spite of talking.

-So today we're celebrating birthday of the kindest person in South Korea, who always helps everybody and giving money for who needs the most, hope he will be next mayor of Korea. So let's not talk much, happy birthday to Kim Myung Hyun.

Myungsoo's eyes widen when his father shown up with his new wife, he wanted to die right on this place. He was ready to take out his gun and shot himself or his jerk father, who was going to be a next mayor. He didn't forget that day and he will never forget how his own father command to kill him slowly and painfully, this cold unemotional face which was staring at him when he was begging for mercy, this arrogant from pleasure smirk when he checked him in the hospital after 10 hours of surgeries. This man who he was used to call "father" did something to him and why? Reason is even more ridiculous...

 

*Flashback*

 

  Myungsoo in rage escaped from all the trapes in this building. He roughly smashed the door and rushed into the room, where was only one table, in front of what was sitting his father with cigarette in his mouth and was reading something, maybe calculating money which he needed to get after selling kids insides...

-Why did you kill her?!

Myungsoo shouted so loudly that his voice cracked.

-She was here for it...

-To die?!

-Yeah something like this.

Myung Hyun threw cigarette and breathed out.

-You knew that she was my friend!!

-She was using you...

-Even she was I don’t care! She was the last person with who I could talk!!

-So? Because you was friend with her I needed to lose my precious money?

-Money is more important than me?!

-Of course.

This was like a knife in heart for Myungsoo, his father by himself said that he doesn't mean anything for him.

-I'm your ing son!!!

-You're just another bastard who is telling me that he's my son, but you're not! Do you hear me? You're not my son! Because of you my life turned upside down, because of your mother! You shouldn't have born, you wasn't planned in my life. I never wanted to have kids! But your mother "seduced" me and boom you shown up after 9 months!

-Why are you telling it only now?! Why you took me with you then?!

-Because if I wouldn't, I were in jail right now...

-YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!!

-She died because of you not me!

Tears which Myungsoo hardly tried to hold up, splashed from his eyes. He squeezed them and screamed as loud as his throat let to.

-I DIDN'T KILL HER! YOU KILLED HER! YOU DID SOMETHING TO HER! AND THEN USED ME!

-You are pain in my life, I needed to throw you out long time ago! PARK TAEK SHIN!!!

One tall man walked into the room.

-Remove him! Kill him slowly and painfully.

A smile of real maniac covered his face and stared at his doomed son.

-You doing it because you know that I will go and tell everybody what are you doing, don’t you?!

But then this man crossed his arms.

-Let me go!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO YOUR SON?! LET ME GO!

-You.Are.Not.My.Son.

-DAD! YAH KIM MYUNGHYUN! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

-I will do it how I did to other child like you. Get him out of there!

-KIM MYUNGHYUN-

But then they put towel in his mouth and bounded his arms and legs. They put him in the trunk. Myungsoo was hitting car from the inside trying to scream but it was meaningless, it was the end... And then what happened everybody knows...

 

*End of the flashback*

 

  Myungsoo became all pale from sudden, he stood up from the chair and walked out. Whole world started to go round, he pressed his hand on the wall to not fell down, because every detail from that night crossed his mind, every scream, shout, beat, he felt them again.

-Myungsoo! Hey what's wrong?

Said Sungyeol who chase after him. Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore and collapsed down, but Sungyeol eventually caught him.

-Hey don't die in my arms, okay?

Myungsoo couldn't help and started to laugh hysterically,

How can everything repeat from that night? Even his words...

-Hey don't freak me out! Yah you jerk!

-Just let's go outside...

Myungsoo blurted and pulled himself out from Sungyeol's arms. They sat down on the grass.

-Don't be so upset! Here look~

Sungyeol did his famous owl face.

-You're weird...

-What happened there? Why you ran away like a mad?

-I saw person who I didn't want to see...

-I knew that something like this will happen, L wants to kill you so why did he invited you in the restaurant like this? "Oh sorry I will kill you later, now rest well".

Sungyeol said last sentence in very annoyed voice. Myungsoo giggled at it and Sungyeol looked at him.

-You smiled!

-No I didn't...

-Yes you did.

Sungyeol looked at him from the down, Myungsoo was still smiling.

-Awwww your smile is so cute.

Myungsoo laughed and glanced at Sungyeol.

-Thanks for everything.

-Who are you and what you did to Myungsoo?

-Why?

-You never thanking someone.

-Well I thanked you.

-Oh I'm touched.

-You should.

Myungsoo smiled at him and then stared at the night sky. Sky was filled with a stars and beautiful full moon. Out of the blue Myungsoo said.

-You don't want to accept it, but we are same. Hurt, left alone, hard childhood... We are made from broken parts. We are broken from the star.

And pointed on one little star which was barely shining. Sungyeol looked up too, but Myungsoo from the sky glanced to Sungyeol, but his glance least way too long.

"His face in the moonlight is even prettier..."

But then Sungyeol directed his face to Myungsoo. Myungsoo's heart started to beat faster than usual, but he continued eating him with his black shimmering eyes. Sungyeol didn't avoided his arousing gaze as well. They just stayed there like this, already forgot what happened recently.