GOODBYE?

Anthropophobia

I know it was forever since I haven’t update this story T_T I’m truly sorry T_T But I really didn’t have time to write, because of school T_T
 

 

Lee Hyun Woo walked into the dark room.

-I know you’re here! You promised me!! You promised me that if I will help you, you won’t touch my friends and even think about not killing Myungsoo!!! Why did you kill Kim Woo Bin?!!! Why did you broke your promise?!! I betrayed Myungsoo because of you!!! From today I’m not helping you anymore!

-You know what will happen if you will leave me. You think I’m afraid to kill you? No sweetie I will kill you with a one shot. So better think about your future, live with me or die because of Myungsoo.

And after it Lee Hyun Woo didn’t say even one word.

 

  In the morning Sungyeol woke up Myungsoo. 

-We need to return to home. 
Myungsoo just nodded and crawled down from the bed. Their swollen clothes already dried up, so they dressed up quickly and left this motel. On the way, both of them were quiet. No one was saying anything. Bus was going way too slowly or maybe it felt like this because they quickly wanted to return to home. This irritable silence broke Sungyeol's deep sigh, so Myungsoo glanced at him, Sungyeol was still looking out from the window. After a long staring, Myungsoo looked at the different direction again, he wanted to talk with him, but something was holding him. They felt awkward, very very awkward after this love confession. Myungsoo already for a long time knew that he has deep feelings towards him, but why he couldn't blurt out those easy four words "I love you too" He couldn't and this situation was becoming worse and worse. He was angry at himself, so a loud groan escaped from his lips. Sungyeol instinctively looked at him and their eyes met. But Sungyeol quickly avoided his gaze and looked out from the window again. Myungsoo closed his eyes and breathed out. When it was their stop, they stood up from the seats, but bus stopped very roughly and Sungyeol bumped into Myungsoo. 
-Sorry... 
Sungyeol murmured. Myungsoo just pulled himself out and went down from the bus. Sungyeol was staring at his back for a long time, before he went down too. When they walked into the house, room was filled with heavy dark atmosphere. Door opened and Woohyun came out. 
-Oh Sungyeol's here~ 
He said irritability and loudly, so others could hear him too. Hyun Woo and Sungjong peeked out from the door and then walked outside. 
-Where's Kim Woo Bin? 
Myungsoo asked. 
-Ask your friend right beside you. 
Sungyeol rolled his eyes and sighed. 
-He's dead, maybe "L" killed him? 
Woohyun was saying every sentence annoyingly and wasn't taking his eyes from Sungyeol. So Myungsoo looked at him too. Sungyeol caught staring and looked through Myungsoo' eyes. 
-What? Now you don't trust me too? Great. 
He simply said and went to his room, but Woohyun grabbed his arm. 
-You won't run away this time. 
Sungyeol breathed out and tried to pull his arm from Woohyun's grip, but he tightened it. 
-You killed my friend, there is no way you're going somewhere. 
Sungyeol gave him the most annoyed gaze and sighed. 
-If I was L I would kill you first. 
And pushed out Woohyun rudely and entered his room. For a long time Woohyun was banging on his door and shouting to come out, but soon gave up. Sungyeol stayed in the room for a while, then grabbed all his clothes and put inside the bag, he didn't forget about the box which his father left for him, he grabbed it and push inside the bag too. Then he walked out, everyone was sitting in the kitchen. Lee Hyun Woo saw him walking towards the door, so chased him. 
-Hyung where are you going? 
-Somewhere else. 
He answered coldly and opened the door, but Hyun Woo smash it and closed again. 
-You aren't going anywhere! 
He shouted so loudly that everyone walked to them. 
-Why? I'm L so I have to leave this place before I'll killed all of you. 
He gave short, but the most disappointed gaze to Myungsoo and left the house. 
-Yah Sungyeol!!! 
Hyun Woo shouted but Sungyeol didn't even look back. Myungsoo wanted to walk outside, but Woohyun clenched to his shirt. 
-Leave everything how it is. 
Myungsoo sighed and went inside the room. 

 

  After a long walking Sungyeol tired so he sat down on the ground. He didn't know what was inside the box so he took it from the bag. He opened it and inside it was his childhood photos, his first toy. Sungyeol chuckled and it and then saw some black pack, he opened it and inside it was over 1 million won. His jaw dropped down and blinked few times, because he couldn't believe that father left so much money for him. There was other thing in this pack, it was a key. Key from their previous house. Then he remembered that it was close to there.
-Great I have a place to sleep.
He smiled a bit and stood up from the ground. 
He walked to his house and opened it, luckily no one brought it yet. He pushed his shoes off and walked into the main room. It was cold inside, but he found some blanket and wrapped himself into it. He started to walk from the one room to the other. It was really nostalgic moment, he was remembering his childhood years. Now he was in his room, it didn't change at all. He was sitting down on the floor and pressing his back on the wall, his eyes were closed, but he opened them and looked up at the ceiling. There was a little door there, since his childhood he was curious what was there, so he stood on the chair and put the key (which he found in the box) inside the lock. And they were matching. He opened it and saw few big boxes. He put down and opened them. Into the first one was some weird photos. There was one photo of paper where was written some code.
-K400? 
He was staring at it, before he remembered Myungsoo’s words.
“Every mafia band have their own secret code, for example our is A780.”
-By a chance…is this is that code?
He shook his head, he didn't want to think about those mafia things anymore. He lied on his bed and closed his eyes.

-Brat! 
He shouted and partly crawled down from the bed. 
-He's such a brat... ... AGH! 
He bang floor with his hand and sighed. 
-Why I confessed?! It's so annoying...
He growled once again and tried to think about other things. 

 

  Meanwhile in Woohyun's house Myungsoo couldn't find his place, he broke everything he touched, slipped already thousands of times, he was fully spaced out. He was deep in thought when he broke another cup. 
-YAH Myungsoo I will kill you really!!!!! It's already the fifth one!!! 
Woohyun shouted as he entered the kitchen. Myungsoo wasn't saying anything, so Woohyun roughly hit his back head. 
-...Aaah?
Woohyun sighed. 
-Stop thinking about him!! Gosh really!! 
-I'm not thinking about Sungyeol! Why whould I? He left, what can I do? See I'm perfectly fine without him!
And pressed his back on the table. 
*BANG!* 
Another plate broke into the thousands of pieces. 
-Sorry but I only see broken things on the floor!!! 
Myungsoo couldn't hide his embarrassment. He rolled his eyes and took broken pieces from the floor. 
-What are you going to do? 
Woohyun asked softly. 
-Do I have to do something? 
He took last piece from the floor and left the kitchen. He fell down on the bed heavily and deeply sighed out.

 

  Sungyeol for a long time was lying on his bed, but then he glanced at the boxes again. He went to them and took some documents from it. He started to read all of the papers. One of them was a letter and at the top was written. 
"For Sungyeol from father"
-Sungyeol-ah if you reading this means something happened to me... So I want you to know the truth what happened that night and stop thinking about me as a coward. You know that I was in debts right? And put everything on your mother… But the truth is that your mother wanted to took out some money. You never heard about our friends... Kim Myung Hyun and Hwang Do Yong. 4 of us were together since our childhood. Kim Myung Hyun was very rich so we asked him to give us some money-
-Kim Myung Hyun? Hmm it sounds so familiar... Oh yeah the party! It was for him... 
so confused Sungyeol jumped on the bed and continued to read. 
-But he had problems as well. I couldn't return the money and once he said "They're gonna kill me and my family. Return the money or I will get rid from you!!" I have never seen him like this. So I went to my hometown Busan to ask friends and family to give me money. But when I came back to home, your mother was already dead and you was lying on the floor senseless. I wanted to help you but then ambulance came so I had to hide. Just know that you should aware of Kim Myung Hyun, because he will go to everything to protect what is precious to him. I learned everything about him, his hidden biography. He owns the most cruel mafia bands who kill everyone, he’s getting money by selling kids insides and etc. He has very dark past. He loved a street , who was pregnant from him. He wanted to become a mayor, so he had to hide about her. But when their son born, she died, there is a version that Myung Hyun killed her. How I found out, his son name is Kim Myung Soo- 
Sungyeol frozen on the right place. He was reading his name with widen eyes. Letter slipped down from his hands and landed down on the floor. Like a statue he wasn't moving. He blinked few times and hit his back head on the wall and then pressed his back. He still had this shocked and confused expression on his face. He deeply breathed out. 
-Why everything have to be so difficult for me? 
He looked at the celling. Only his breathing was breaking this intolerable silence. Even though he had calm expression on his face, something was eating him from the inside. How much he have to torture like this?

-I want someone to need me. Is that so bad?

The person who he used to love is his worst nightmare, son of the monster who killed his mother. He’s sad, hurt, angry, mad and disappointed, but he used to it. Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say “I’m used to it.” He’s surviving from the horrible reality whole his life. He’s already tired of getting his hopes up for things that he know will never happen. For the first time he fell in love with someone and he can’t be with him. No one gets tired of loving, they just get tired of waiting, lies and hurting.

-I’ll be okay…

But tears rolled on his cheeks. He covered his face with his hands and cried out.

-I’m so tired… I’m so sick of getting hurt. I don’t want to struggle anymore, I just want to be ing happy again… I know I should let him go, but I can’t. I guess I never should love you…

He buried his face into his knees and stayed like this whole night. Crying and thinking over everything and realizing how lonely he is, and that nobody even cares…

Is Lee Hyun Woo really a betrayer?