CLOSER TO YOU

Anthropophobia

  Myungsoo walked into his house, which was in abandoned building, because Myungsoo always needed to hide from someone, he chose place where no one ever will think to search him. He sat down on the chair and turn on computer. He called someone by a video call.

-Hyung! Is something wrong?

-Hyunwoo today someone attacked me on the middle of the street, but he’s face was covered with a mask so I don’t know how he looks like. I only know that his height is between 175 cm and 180 cm, he has very athletic slim body and knows taekwandoo very well. So I need your help, please hack all the CCTV on changeumun-gill and find this .

-It’s not easy but I will do my best.

Myungsoo nodded and stood up from the chair and heavily lied on his bed. But then Myungsoo saw a paper on the pillow. It was little anonymous letter.

“I was here, so it’s not a secret place anymore~ Myungsooah better be more careful, cause I won’t miss the aim anymore ;)”

                                                                                                                                                                                                             -L

-What the is going on?!!!! How did he found this place? Great!!! I need to find another house now!!! my life!!!

Myungsoo called his left hand Nam Woohyun.

-Yeah Myung-

But he was cut by Myungsoo who shouted in rage.

-Some is around me!!!! Today he shot me and then left letter in my house!! Quickly found new home for me!! Faster than the speed of light!!! Did you understand?!!!!

-Okay calm down! Everything will be okay, I don’t think new house will be as comfortable as previous, but still I’ll find good one, just wait few minutes!

After 5 or 10 minutes Woohyun finally found new house, it was an empty hotel.

-Bingo! Whole hotel belongs to you now~

-Give me an address!

Myungsoo felt vibration in his pocket. He got new SMS and it was from anonymous number.

-Woohyun wait this showed again!!

“So, are you searching new house? Why? Are you scared of me baby? You’re so cute, but sorry I need to kill and then you ^^ No matter where you go I’ll find you. Sweet dreams Myungsooah :* ”

                                                                                                                                                                                                             -L

-Give this number to Lee Hyun woo, he definitely will find this er.

-Yeah I was going to do it right now! Okay Woohyun give me an address by email, I need to go and contact with Hyunwoo again!

Myungsoo called Hyunwoo again. Hyunwoo didn’t let Myungsoo to say even one word, he immediately started to talk.

-Hyung listen to me, I watched everything before and after your fight, but even when you two were beating each other, he was showing only his back to CCTV, so I couldn’t see his face. Sorry I don’t think I can find him…

-Forget it!!! He sent message to me, I will give you his number.

Hyunwoo started to scan this number and it showed some results.

-So hyung this number belongs to Park Do Sung… Who died in 1998…

-!!! Search better!! Or I will kill you by my own hands!!!

-I will find where signal was coming from.

After long minutes Hyunwoo found something.

-Signal was coming from... Busan!

-Busan? But how did he know that I’m searching new house then? Oh no…

-What’s wrong?       

-He installed CCTV in my house!!!

Myungsoo started look in every place in his house, but he didn’t found anything.

-So he knows where I am going…

He called his another helper, who is giving him food and clothes when he’s in escape.

-Woobin listen to me! I need new clothes right now!

-But why?

-Someone installed CCTV in my house, so I won’t be surprised if he added mics on my clothes, so I need new one.

When Woobin gave him his clothes, he quickly changed into it and rushed out from his house. It’s not like he’s scared of “L”, he isn’t in that condition to fight for his life. It’s better to run…

I need to go somewhere for a nigh…But where? I guess, he already knows about my partners, he knows that I was going to go in the hotel… I don’t have anyone to ask for help…Or maybe I have?...

He ran to someone’s house and started to bell on the door. Finally after 15 minutes door opened.

-Who is at this time- What are you doing here?

-I need your help! Let me stay for a night.

-No!

-Sungyeol, it’s really dangerous for me to stay in the outside!

-So what? Why must I care about you?

-I’ll help you to find who killed your mother!

Sungyeol didn’t answered, he just stayed there in silence with crossed arms.

-Fine! Come in but only for one night!

Myungsoo nodded and walked into the house. Sungyeol followed him and scratched tummy.

-I don’t have any sofa or a second bed, so if you don’t want to sleep on the floor, you have to sleep with me.

Sungyeol said and lied in the bed.

-I can’t sleep with a guy! Sleep on the floor.

-I’m not going to sleep on the floor! Like I want to be in the same bed with you! Do you think I want to be sleep with a killer?

-Killer? I’m not a killer!!!!

The most absurdly thing I’ve ever said…

-You almost killed me yesterday... Oh forget it I’m going to sleep, lay on the floor if you want to!

Sungyeol rolled to other side and closed his eyes, then he felt how Myungsoo lied behind him.

-So you decided to sleep with me? Good choice bastard…

Sungyeol sleepy murmured and fell into a deep sleep. Myungsoo couldn’t sleep, he was thinking who can be this anonymous guy.

Who it can be? Maybe I killed one of his relatives and now he wants to take a revenge? When my shoulder will be in better condition I definitely kick his !! This er will get what he deserve.