LOVE CONFESSION

Anthropophobia

Damn this censure will kill me really :D I have to re-read this fic, to edit. Corrected words sound so funny like Motherer (Mother****er) 

 

  Myungsoo dragged Sungyeol on the ground, he was still unconscious.
-Crap!! Wake up already! 
Myungsoo shook his body few times. Finally, after a while, Sungyeol started choking and opened his eyes. Myungsoo relieved sighed out and pressed his back on the wall. Sungyeol sat up and rubbed his forehead. 
-You're such a troublemaker. 
Myungsoo said. 
-Well it's not my fault that I can't swim!
After a long pause, Myungsoo looked at him. 
-I meant rushing here to save me. I can take care about myself, you know?!
-Don't start the fight please. 
Sungyeol said and lied on the ground. 
-Are you gonna sleep? 
Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol.
-Nope... just tired... 
Myungsoo re his place and wrapped arms around his knees. 
-It's so annoying... 
He blurted out, through his knees. 
-What annoys you? 
Sungyeol asked, but without standing up or opening his eyes. 
-That you are always showing up when I'm in trouble! 
-Is it that bad? 
-You are already like a curse for me, 11 years I can't get rid from you-
But stopped at the last sentence. Sungyeol snorted, he decided to a bit. 
-Hmmmh 10 years you say? 
He lied his face very close to Myungsoo's. 
-What are you? A stalker? I know you only 1 year.
There was a small space between them, they could feel their warm breaths on their faces. 
-Hell no! Just... You helped me 11 years ago! 
Sungyeol smirked again. 
-Then why do you remember this? It was so long time ago. 
Proximity was hitting Myungsoo really bad. He deeply inhaled to calm down a little. 
-I don't know. Because you was the first and the last person who helped me then... You saved me when no one was left. I was beaten to death and no one even dared to help me, except you, so this is the reason why I still remember it. And... Thank you for that, you was so much help for me... AISH I hate thanking and those kind of things!
He shouted and ruffled his hair. Sungyeol was looking down at the ground.
-By a chance... You are good to me because of my past? 
He looked up and stared trough Myungsoo's eyes. 
-You are good for past Sungyeol or with me? 
Like he was hypnotizing Myungsoo with his honey brown eyes. Myungsoo just stayed in silence for a few seconds and then looked at him and captured their eyes. 
-With you... 
Sungyeol snorted and stood up on his legs. 
-Let's go. I'm really freezing up! In the middle of the December we are lying here in swollen clothes. 
He stretched his arms and turned his face to Myungsoo's direction. 
-Hey do you have some money with? 
-I do have it on my credit card, not too much, because we brought new weapons with it... 
-Motels are really cheap here. 
Sungyeol said and trenched his hand to Myungsoo, he grabbed it and stood up.

 

 

 

  Others, at home were still searching Woo Bin. 
-Maybe he's in the basement.
Hyun Woo said who was in the kitchen. 
-But we don't use it.
-Still let's check there... 
They went downstairs, holding an old flashlight. When they walked into the room they lightened every corner of this basement and then they saw Kim Woo Bin. But he was lying on the floor on his tummy. Woohyun rushed to him and turned him on his back, his chest was all in blood. His eyes were widely opened up and body frozen. Woohyun checked his pulse and breathing, but he was dead... Woohyun sat on the floor and drop his head down. He wasn't saying anything, when other two were carefully checking Woo Bin. 
-Hyung... 
Hyun Woo muttered and made Kim Woo Bin's eyes close down. But then he saw some strange letters on the wall so he directed flashlight on it.
Better shut up your mouths and don't put your nose in my job. 
Woohyun snorted, so Sungjong and HyunWoo looked at him. 
-Of course Sungyeol hurried out from the house. He knew that soon we would find Woobin's dead body. But no! For you he's a fluffy pure guy who won't hurt anyone! He's an angel without wings!! 
Sungjong grabbed him by his collar. 
-Don't you dare blame my brother again!
Woohyun maniacally laughed and stared at him like a real freak man. 
-Brother? It's so funny, you ran to him and forced to drag you with him. You're using him like everybody else, everyone's just using him! You aren't even his real brother, you just needed a place to live so why not? You understood how easy guy he is to dumb him like this! 
Sungjong wasn't saying anything, he just tightened his grip, but then let go. 
-See?! You can't even argue with me! Now what?! Wait when Sungyeol, okay "L" will kill us?!
-I said it millions of time, but I'll say it again, I'm not going against Sungyeol Hyung! 
Lee Hyun Woo yelled and with loudly banging his steps walked upstairs.

 

 

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol found a little motel there and order one room. 
-Hey Myungsoo they shot you on the bridge, does it hurt or anything? 
Myungsoo looked at his shoulder. 
-I think it flight right away, it didn't even shot me. 
-That's good. 
Sungyeol said and walked into the bathroom. 
-I will take shower first, okay? 
-Okay...
Myungsoo said and lied on the bed, on his tummy. He read some news in the internet and when bored, closed his eyes and almost fell asleep, when Sungyeol opened the door and walked out. He went to his personal bed and lied down. Myungsoo chuckled and Sungyeol glanced at him. 
-I already so used to us to lie together in the same bed that it feels a bit weird when we finally have our personal beds. 
Sungyeol giggled too. He looked up at the ceiling and with a soft voice asked.
-Why you weren't saying about happened? 
-About what? 
-About that day, 11 years ago, when we first meet each other. 
-Because I didn't know how to start talking. But it's not right to not thank you normally when I was waiting for meet you again... Gosh I really hate those kind of things, but I don't have any choice I have to say it loud... Erm... Thank you for saving me then... I never had normal life... Mom , father mafia boss who order to kill me, this is why I was beaten then... So I wasn't hoping a help from someone, but when you did it trapped my mind so much that I was waiting 10 years to meet you. I wanted to thank you, but then I kicked you and when I came to the hospital, I don't know why, but I couldn't blurt out this two easy words "Thank you". If I said it then I wouldn't put you into this L's story... Well 11 years ago you was like a real h-hero for me... 
Whole this time when Myungsoo was talking his eyes were hardly squeezed, because this speech was really embarrassing him. He didn't notice how Sungyeol went to his part of the room. Out of blue Sungyeol said. 
-I love you. 
Immediately Myungsoo's eyes opened up, but Sungyeol lied his face to him, he wasn’t taking his eyes from his lips. 
-WHAT? 
-You heard me. I love you. But now you can't blame drunkenness anymore. 
He pressed his lips on his. For Myungsoo like then took a long time before he realized what was happening. Sungyeol broke the kiss and sat up. 
-But you don't have to answer, I already know that you are straight and etc. I don't want to hear rejection. 
He said and lied on his bed, comfortably wrapped into the blanket and clung to the wall. Myungsoo didn't say anything, like Sungyeol he acted like he was sleeping. He just closed his eyes, but then looked at Sungyeol who already was sleeping.