Chapter 33 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aunt Sohi came in, after the boys were shooed out and I was given food, all the boys left (except for Taehyung). Taehyung refused to leave, instead he helped out by feeding me, apparently I didn't have enough strength to do myself. Aunt Sohi smiled at the sight of us, Taehyung wiping away some rice that was at the bottom of my lip. When Taehyung was about to lean in, she cleared and both of our heads turned in her direction.

"I see that Dalnim woke up, have you eaten, sweetheart?" She asked, concerned, and I nodded. She nodded in return and turned to Taehyung, "now you, what are you doing here? It's way past visiting hours!" Sohi said.

Taehyung pouted before sighing, "but auntie~ Can't I stay?" He whined, making me chuckle from his cuteness. 

"No."

"But-"

"No buts TaeTae, Dalnim needs to rest and if you really cared for her you would leave. Now go." Sohi ordered, pointing at the door. I could see Taehyung hesitate a little, but in the end he nodded and kissed my forehead. Then, he turned to his aunt and said, "take care of her, please." 

Aunt Sohi checked my condition and scanned my health, saying that it was okay for me to go home tomorrow. She told me how everyone was so worried about me, "I was surprised that your brother didn't visit you for the first week, but after he visited, he didn't want to leave. He came here all the time, sometimes with one or two of your other friends. But, what really touched me was, how Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter