Chapter 32 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While we waited for the boys to arrive, Taehyung told me all the things that happened in the last two months. He told me that, after everyone found out that I was in a coma, Jin went crazy and didn't talk to anyone. He didn't start visiting until after Rap Monster slapped sense into him. Also, he told me that the gang kind of split up, Kookie went back to his quiet and geeky self, Jimin didn't talk to anyone and Suga even got so drunk once, he was nearly arrested. I was so upset about the news, that I actually started crying. The thought of what the gang went through, just because of me, made me feel stupid.

After an hour or so, Jin entered the room and stopped in his path.

"Hey, Jin don't just stop in the way-" Suga came in, eyes widened. The rest of the boys came in and just stared at me, and I just smiled.

"Hey guys, I'm back." I stated. Jin begun to cry, still frozen in his place. Suga and Rap Mon tried hard to bite back tears, instead weakly smiling. Jimin smiled, that wide smile that I adored, and Jungkook practically flew to the hospital bed I was on.

"Noona, you're awake." He whispered, taking my free hand and squeezing.

"That's stating the obvious." I said, sarcastically, hoping to lighten the mood, but instead I saw a frown form on Jungkook's face.

"We thought we lost you, noona." He mumbled, everyone nodded. I stayed silent, not knowing what to say to make the situation better. Just then, a nurse came in and looked at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter