Chapter 23 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys decided to go back to our house. We all sat in a circle and drank hot chocolate with marshmallows. All the boys exchanged gifts, everyone except Taehyung, who instead went out to the back garden. I realised he was gone and went to look for him. I saw him standing and just looking at the sky. I walked towards him and studied his facial features. His skin was pale, his mouth slightly open, making his lips look utterly kissable.

Shut up Dalnim.

"What are we looking at?" I asked, making myself look up and seeing the night sky, filled with tiny little stars.

How come I never realised this?

Taehyung took a deep breath before saying, "the stars, I guess, actually, umm... I have a gift for you." When he spoke his last word, he pulled out a pastel pink box, my favourite colour. I smiled and opened it. Inside was a necklace. It was silver, with a hot pink, crystal heart pendant.

I gasped, "Taehyung, this is beautiful! Is this what you were buying when you went away from the group? Oh my god, thank you!" I jabbered, hugging him.

"All right, all right. It's nothing much." He snickered, hugging me back, making me feel warm and making my heart go heavy.

"Um, how about letting go off my sister?" Both of us came out of the embrace and looked towards the door, seeing six boys, five smiling and Rap Mon looking unimpressed.

"Hey, that's my line!" Jin yelled, hitting Rap Mon's back.

"Yeah, but I knew you weren't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter