Chapter 1 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the smell of food. I lifted my head up and saw 7am on my alarm clock, strange, usually I wake up early from the sound of Jin shouting. I stumbled out of bed and made my way downstairs, I heard whispering and a lot of footsteps from the living room. I reached the last two steps and did what I normally did, jumped down. Suddenly, everything went silent. I went towards the living door and twisted the knob.

5 boys jumped up and yelled, "SURPRISE!" I stood there dumbfounded, realising today was the day I turned 17.

"Oh my god, you guys remembered my birthday?" I asked, with my voice still sounding sleepy.

♦♦♦

"Come on Dalnim! Your breakfast will get cold!" Rap monster shouted from downstairs. His real name is actually Kim Namjoon, but we called him Rap Mon because he always beats everyone in a rap battle.

I finished dressing up for school. Today is my birthday, why do I have to go to school? I hated school, but I had to pretend I didn't to protect my image. I was the Queenka of the BH high school. This image was made even before the first day, everyone already knew I was Jin's sister, being the prince's sister made everyone have an expectation. Of course I was smart, being Jin's sister meant I was tortured into studying with him. However, I never understood how they thought I was pretty, I knew I was in shape and my really light hazel eyes were different, but I never thought I was beautiful.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter