Chapter 24 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dalnim watch out!" I heard Taehyung yell as he pushed me, away from the bullets aim. I landed on the zebra crossing, thank god no cars were around, or both me and Taehyung would've been dead by now.

"Ow..." I groaned, I looked around to see who tried to shoot me; no one ,but the gang and Taehyung and I, were in sight. I looked to see if Taehyung was alright. He wasn't. His arms was bleeding and I could see where the bullet hit him. Fortunately, the people who shot used quiet blunt bullets, I'm guessing they were rookies.

"Hey V, are you alright?" J-hope asked, still looking around.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, my aunt is a doctor, in a nearby hospital. I'll just go to her, you guys go home."

Suga shook his head, "no, let Dalnim come with you, just in case. We'll go and try to find any clues of who tried to shoot her." Before either me, or Taehyung, had a chance to speak, the boys ran off.

Taehyung kept telling me it's alright, that I can go home. We walked to the hospital, because it was close, in awkward silence. I hated awkward silence, on the other hand, I was kind of shooken up by the fact that someone tried to shoot me.

What did I do?

We got to the hospital, which seemed like forever away, thanks to the silence and awkwardness. We walked straight, I followed Taehyung to where, I'm guessing, his aunt was. We got to a door and Taehyung knocked. A cheerful "come in," came out and Taehyung slid the door open.

"Oh look who it is- What is this? Taehyung, you come in here bleeding? This looks like a bullet wound, Taehyung~" The small, maybe in her late twenties, woman shook her head.

"You promised you wouldn't go so far, I'm the one who'll get in trouble if the word spreads out." She carried on, already washing up his wound with alcohol. Taehyung winced at the touch.

"No noona, I didn't go so far as to fight with guns, actually it's a pretty long story." Taehyung chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I got time." The doctor grin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter