Chapter 30 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dalnim's POV:

It's been nearly a month since I last spoken to Taehyung. It's been nearly a month since anyone badmouthed me. It's been nearly a month since I went back to being the perfect Dalnim that everyone wants me to be. It's been a month since I went out anywhere but school and home. It's been nearly a month since I've been truly happy.

 

 

V's POV:

It's been weeks, months maybe. Since I've spoken to her. I've seen her around school, smiling to her classmates, more like fake smiling. I couldn't believe her, why did she break up with me? I was getting so close, we were so close. What happened to her? What happened that made her this upset? So upset, that she hasn't come out of her house, unless for school. I haven't moved on, I can't move on. I want her, I need her, I don't know what to do with myself. But she's in a parallel universe now, I try to talk to her and she just walks past, not even sparing me a glance. 

Why?

 

Dalnim's POV:

It was the last day before the spring holidays, exams were over and I could finally relax. I was walking home, by myself, because my doofus of a brother had left earlier, saying that he was needed at work. There was definetely a long walk from home to school, but I didn't mind, I needed the fresh air. 

Dalnim, you only have one year until you go off to college.

 That thought seemed to lighten my mood, everytime I was upset. I turned a corner and was about to pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter