Chapter 13 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days have passed after Taehyung and I spoke. I tried my best to avoid him. I felt his cold stares whenever we had lessons together, which weren't a lot because I was on top of our school and he was a delinquent.

The rest of the week went slowly, but it was Saturday and the guys were all coming over to watch a movie. Rap Mon was the first to arrive, with toffee popcorn (my favourite). Then Suga and J-hope arrived, with Pepsi bottles and tortilla chips.

"Hey babe, you look cute." Suga said looking me up and down. I wasn't wearing anything special, just a loose tank top and star leggings.

"Suga, stopping calling her babe before I kick you out for being a ert." Jin said, putting the tortila chips in a bowl.

"But Jin~" Suga whined, making everyone laugh.The last to arrive were Jimin and Kookie, with chocolate.

"Noona! Look I got you chocolate! It's your favourite!" Kookie screamed while hugging me on the ground, I laughed harder than ever.

"All right Kookie, my stomach hurts." Kookie pouted and sat up.

♦♦♦

We watched the movie in mostly silence, laughing and awwing when needing too. After the movie ended, Jin told me to go to bed because it was getting late, and he needed to go out with the guys for a while. I knew what this was, last time this happened, I missed out the most exciting fight our gang ever had. To be honest, I hated him treating me like a baby.

"It's only 8pm, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter