Chapter 18 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, all the boys were awake and messing around, whilst I was on the couch, trying not to fall asleep. I closed my eyes, starting to doze off, until some one sat down next to me.

"Hey, don't sleep, you need to be awake today." Jin smiled with joy while shaking me. This is the first time I saw him this happy. I groaned and stood up, going to the kitchen to make myself a coffee.

I got to the kitchen and saw, the one and only, Taehyung. He was looking at his phone, changing expressions every now and then. I cleared my throat and his head shot up, he smiled at me, making my heart heavy.

"Oh hey, sorry, I just couldn't stay awake, so I decided to make myself a coffee." He explained, sipping on the said drink.

"It's ok, I understand how you feel, I'm not a morning person, especially on Sundays." I sighed, making him chuckle.

"But, I need to know one thing, what is so important about this alley that we're going to?" He asked, making me realise that I didn't explain much about the alley.

/Flashback/

Well, the first time I went to the alley, was because I was following my brother. I was about eight or nine and it was winter. Anyway, at that time, the gang consisted of Rap Mon and Jin only. I saw how they went out a lot, usually we all went out together. But, that time, they just left, refusing to tell me where they were going. So, I followed them.

I followed them to another town, I didn't understand why they went to another town. They turned a corner, into the alley, and sat down at a bench. I was silent, I didn't know what to do, so I just stayed there. Suddenly, a hand covered my mouth, I panicked and kicked the person. The person was a male, he moaned in pain, making Jin and Rap Mon stand up and walk over. I wanted to run, my feet refused to move. They were coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter