Chapter 15 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dalnim's POV:

We were back home, everyone sat around the table in the living room. It was so awkward.

"I'm just gonna go make pizzas." I said to break the ice.

Kookie stood up, "I'll help you noona!" He spoke cheerfully, as if we weren't just facing the world's worst three minutes.

We walked to the kitchen and I took out the frozen pizzas.

"Noona, isn't he V, from school? The new bad boy?" Kookie asked, focusing on the pizzas.

I sighed, "yes, he is, Kookie don't worry, he's just a guy who saved me." I explained whilst looking through the fridge for the drinks.

"But noona, it's not everyday you find someone who saves you." He said walking out with Coca Cola and eight plastics cups stacked on one another. I guess that's funny, considering how we met.

/Flashback/

It was the end of my first day of second year in high school. I went to go find Aerri, in the park we agreed to meet at, to congratulate her on her first day. I was walking all over to the park, when I saw a crowd of guys shouting. I walked in closer. I saw that the guys were shoving a little boy with glasses. I knew this kid, he was the one that tripped in assembly.

"Hey geek, is this your notebook?" One of the guys said, while taking out a book out of the bag he was holding.

"Please don't, I need that." The boy cried out, holding back tears.

"Ha! What a loser!" The boy shouted, throwing the book in a puddle.

"Hey, what are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter