Chapter 29 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the holidays were boring as hell. Jin worked 24/7 and the rest of BTS were busy with their own families. Leaving me all alone, watching K-dramas and debating whether I should go on a run sometimes. I called Aerri too, but she was visiting her grandma.

And so, I was back in school. Opening the same locker, that was always filled with envelopes. However, this time they were white and the only red I saw were the words, that were written in what seemed like red paint. I observed some of the envelopes, processing all the different words that were written on them.

"Traitor"

"Faker"

"Disapointment" Before I let myself cry in public, I threw all the letters away. There was only one thing that could've caused this: 'Kim Taehyung'

 

I texted Taehyung to meet me in the clubroom at break, knowing none of the boys would be there. I was expecting him to come late, or not show up at all, but he was there, waiting for me. His face lit up, making me feel even more quilty for what I was about to say.

"Dalnim, is everything okay? You seem upset." Taehyung looked concerned. He started to walk closer to me, I backed away, my eyes filling with more and more tears. It was unfair, unfair to him. However, more people would get hurt if this carried on. I would get hurt.

"T-Taehyung, I can't do it anymore. They... I... You. I'm sorry-" I quivered, tears now trailing down my face.

"What are you talking about? Dalnim is everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter