Chapter 3 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I opened my locker, dozens of envelopes fell out. Now there were all different shades of pink and red laying on the floor in front of me. I picked them up and threw them in the bin. I already knew what they were... Birthday cards. I sighed and started to take out my books for the lessons I needed before lunch.

"Unnie! Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday dear unnie~" My best friend, Aerri, sang, while hugging me.

"All right Aerri thanks, but I can't breathe." I laughed, while wriggling out of her embrace.

"Oh, but unnie, you're seventeen, it's a very special day, so I bought you a present." She giggled and handed me a box wrapped in ribbon. I opened the box to find a pastel pink bracelet with a skull charm. Aerri was the only other person, apart from the group, who knew that I wasn't perfect. Although, she didn't know that I was in a gang.

"Oh yeah, unnie, umm... How's... Jungkook?" I grinned. I knew that my best friend had a crush on Kookie ever since she first met him.

I smirked, "not bad, just always talking about you you you. I hope you shut him up soon or else I will." I grinned, it was true he liked her too, I was happy, but they were both sixteen, and too shy around each other.

She pouted,"oh yeah unnie, I was just in the principal's office and she asked if you could see her."

I was stunned, "why were you in the principal's office?"

She looked down, "I may or may not have spilled a sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter