Chapter 21 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the week of our exams before the winter holidays. I hated exams, they were so stressful and Jin would start to study with me 24/7. It was easy for Jin, he was the ideal student. However for me, it was the most horrible time for me. People would ask me to tutor them, meaning I had to make an excuse about why I couldn't. The real reason was because I was the most confusing teacher ever, but I had to say stuff like my brother's friends already asked me, or I was busy.

The boys started to cling onto Taehyung. After the basketball match, Jimin or Kookie would always ask Taehyung to come hang out with us at lunch. It was weird, or different should I say, the boys never allowed anyone to even come near the 'clubroom'. However, now they invited Taehyung as if he was a friend. They still thought he was my boyfriend, they teased us about it when we acted shy around each other.

"Hey, you guys are dating, right? Then, why are you sitting so far away from each other?" J-hope pointed out. We both looked at each other, we were sitting in the corners opposite each other.

"Come on you guys, at least sit next to each other." Suga whined, nudging me. Jin looked up and him and Rap Mon exchanged looks. Taehyung sighed and moved himself next to me.

"I guess I have no choice, right?" He chuckled, making everyone laugh.

A lot happened since we started hanging out, we even exchanged phone numbers. We mostly talked about how we needed to make it believable. We didn't text each other much, because we didn't need to. He mostly texted asking if I was ok and asking me all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter