Chapter 12 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was about to open the door, until his hand went infront of my face and stopped me.

"Hey, are you listening? I said on one condition." His voice was calm, but I could hear the nervousness in it.

I guess I could do what he wants, he actually seems nice.

"Ok, fine, what?" My voice trembled and I swallowed back the fear.

"I'm sure you're aware of the fangirls I get from this school."

Of course I did, who wouldn't? They were like a tail, following their loving oppa everywhere. I hated them.

I nodded slowly. "Well, last week, one of them said if I get a girlfriend, they will stop harassing me."

Wait, are you saying the incredible, bad boy Taehyung is having troubles with girls wanting to make out with him?

"So, what do you want me to do, find you a girlfriend?" He rubbed his neck and for the first time I saw him nervous.

"Actually, I want you to be my girlfriend, until the end of high school."

WHAT? He's kidding right? 

"I can't be your girlfriend, are you crazy?"

He smirked, "well I guess then I need to go find people to tell them about the great Queenka Dalnim, and her wonderful back story."

Scratch what I said before, he's a jerk.He looked at me with evil eyes, that twinkled with joy at the same time.

"I understand," is all I could say at that time before I, practically, ran out of the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter