Chapter 17 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh no, he's leaning in, why is he leaning in? I froze and unconsciously closed my eyes. He was so close, our noses were touching and I could hear his heavy breathing. We stayed like that for a couple of seconds, until he pulled away.

"Um, I'm sorry, I must be tired, I'm gonna go to sleep." He closed my door, and I reassured myself it was okay to open my eyes.

I layed in bed, unable to sleep. I gave up and crept out of my room, tip toeing down the hallway. I, slowly, walked down the stairs, hearing whispers coming from the kitchen.

"Don't think I don't know who you are, Kim Taehyung," I heard Jin grumble.

"Your reputation is well known, I like your kind, but not for my sister." I heard him sipping on his tea.

"Kim Seok Jin, don't misunderstand, when I met your sister, my whole world changed. I don't see the need for any other girl."

What? How could he just lie like that, ugh I hate him.

"You think I fall for words like that, I made sure that no boys were to go near Dalnim all of her seventeen years, you are no different from those jerks."

Ugh, I hate him too.

Taehyung smirked, "I guess I just need to make you see that I truly love her."

I have no idea who I hate more, I decided to come out of my 'hiding place', making both boys look at me in shock.

"Dalnim, why are you up so late? It's nearly midnight." Jin asked, shock not leaving his face.

"I couldn't sleep, so i came here for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter