Please Save Me

I Think I Am Falling for My First Love’s Best Friend

With a sigh, Jaejoong calmly replied, “Manager says that we’re performing in Music Bank this weekend.”


“Bwo?! THIS weekend? But, we haven’t even prepared!” Yunho was shocked.


“Tell that to the manager.”


“Haish. What do they think we are—robots?” Yoochun muttered.


“Hyung, Robots don’t sing.” Changmin coldly stated.


“That’s beside the point! I just hate how they tell us this NOW. I mean, it’s already Wednesday.”


Junsu pouted yet again. “Who else will appear?”


“I don’t know. I think SNSD will perform, like always. Oh yeah, SS501 will perform too. So we’ll see HyunJoong as well.”


“Chincha? Awesome, I haven’t seen HyunJoong in a while.” Yoochun grinned.


Changmin then spoke up, “But Jaejoong, aren’t you still tired from the trip? Isn’t this too soon for your voice?”


“It’s ok. I’ll just manage somehow.”


“That manager of ours. Always last minute.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HyunJoong sighed as he called all of the members from SS501. They were so troublesome sometimes. Especially when it was time for practice. “Yah! We need to practice. Saturday is Music Bank.”


HyungJoon stuck out his tongue, “Haishh. But we’re tired hyung. Practice this and practice that. Can’t we just take a break?”

“Yeah, and we’re only performing one song. No big deal.” KyuJong said.


“Araso. Fine, we’ll take a break.” HyunJoong loved his brothers (not real brothers, he just calls the ss50 members that.) but there were times when they just stressed him out TOO much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HyeYoung smiled as she swept the floors in the restaurant. It was the early morning and she felt fresh with energy. She had woken up in her bed and was surprised since the last thing she remembered was talking to Jaejoong the night before. The thought of Jaejoong carrying her to bed made her smile even more.


No. She shook her head and told herself no. She still had strong feelings for HyunJoong and those feelings could not be ignored. Not now, especially, since he was the owner of the place she worked at. Jaejoong was a nice guy, but she barely even knew him.


In about twenty more minutes, the restaurant would open. With a sigh, HyeYoung set the tables up and polished the windows.


 One by one, her coworkers entered and walked past HyeYoung with a wave. They changed into their uniforms and got ready for the customers.


It was 10 in the morning and HyeYoung opened the door. No one entered until twelve in the afternoon. A group of girls walked in wearing stilettos. HyeYoung rolled her eyes at what the girls were wearing. All four girls were in short dresses that were very inappropriate.

HyeYoung was fortunate enough to be assigned that table. “Hello, welcome to JagSal Chicken. How may I help you?”


“Ugh. What kind of clothes are you even wearing?”

“Excuse me?” HyeYoung was annoyed, but knew that she couldn’t be rude to a customer.


“I feel like I’m looking at my grandma, but she at least has style of course.”


“Well, I’m not here to look good. I’m just a waitress. So what would you like?”


“Ugh. We would all like a glass of water.”


“No food?”


“We’re on a diet. Just looking at you reminds me of why I should always watch what I eat.”

HyeYoung turned away and got four glasses of water. Those girls were so annoying! If she could, HyeYoung would love to just throw water at their clothes and kick them out of the restaurant. Of course, she wasn’t allowed to. It would not only be rude, but unnecessary. But by the time she returned, she saw that the seats where the girls had been only minutes before were now empty. They were gone. “Idiots” she muttered.


Four young men walked in and looked at HyeYoung. The tallest one smirked as he signaled the others by raising his hand.

 Two of them closed the door and stood in front of it while the other pushed all the employees into a corner. The tallest one grabbed HyeYoung and dragged her to the cash register. “Take out all the money. Now.”

HyeYoung knew that these men were dangerous, but she didn’t want to give up the money that had been earned. Besides, most of the money went to HyunJoong. She decided to do something rash. “Um, I don’t have the key. It’s in the office.”

The tallest one grunted. “Fine, go get it. You two follow her and make sure she doesn’t escape. It would be such a shame to lose such a pretty girl like her.”

The two bowed and replied, “Ye.”


HyeYoung cleared as she went into the office. The two guarded the door, making sure HyeYoung had no way out. She searched the drawers for the key and took out her cell phone from her pocket. She was about to dial Jaejoong’s number when she saw a paper with HyunJoong’s number. It would be better if the owner himself knew.

“Yah! Are you done?”

“Oh. I think it should be around here.”

“Well, hurry! Bbali!”

“Ye.” HyeYoung dialed the number that was written on the paper and sent a text message.

There are four men and they want to rob the restaurant. Hurry!


HyeYoung put her phone away and continued to open and close drawers. Oh, this was going to be a while. She was going to have to stall these men from taking the money, at least until HyunJoong came.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HyunJoong was about to go home when he felt a tingling in his pocket. He was about to ignore it, but took it out anyways. It was a message from an unknown number, how odd. He opened it and when he read the message, his eyes widened. He his car and drove as fast as he could to the restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The tallest boy walked in furious. “Yah! It’s already been twenty minutes and you still can’t find the damn key!”

HyeYoung knew that these boys would hurt her if she kept on looking. “Ah! I found it!” She stuck the key out and bowed. “Mianhae.”

The tallest smirked and HyeYoung’s cheek. He grabbed her hand and tugged her once again to the cash register. “Open.”

Her fingers shook as she placed the key into the small hole and turned it. It opened and there were several bills bunched up in it.

“Good girl.” The leader of the gang grabbed the bills and stuffed them in his pocket. He chuckled as he looked at the other employees. “Idiots. Cowards who can’t do anything.” He walked past them and was about to leave when he suddenly turned around.

“My work here is done. None of you better call the police. If any of you try anything right now, I will make sure that you’re dealt with.” He scoffed as he waved and the three others followed behind him. They were leaving when the leader turned around once more.

“Ah! I would like a little souvenir though.” He pointed at HyeYoung and the three boys grabbed her. “It would be a shame if I were to never see you again.” He tugged her outside and led her to a black van. “Get in the car.”

HyeYoung looked at him and back at the restaurant.

“Get in.”

She didn’t know what to do. She knew that if she were to get in, something REALLY bad would happen. But if she tried to escape, wouldn’t it be worse? Get in, run away, what could she do?

*Someone, anyone, please save me. Don’t let me be taken away. I’m really scared. Eottoke?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated twice in a day!! I can't believe it. And nope, I didn't do my homework still. Yeah I'm a bad student, but at least I did update, right?