Meet The Gang

I Think I Am Falling for My First Love’s Best Friend

HyunJoong had been waiting for a reply, but he never received one. “HyeYoung?” He looked up and saw her run away. He jumped up and chased after her, but lost her. “Damn.” He got in his car and drove back home.


HyeYoung had hidden herself behind a corner and once she saw HyunJoong turn the other way, she sighed. Swinging her bag over her shoulder, she walked past the hospital to an unknown direction. She didn’t know where she was going. Her gut told her to keep walking to the right. And she did. “Haishh. Why did I have to be such a stupid fool? I should have just called Jaejoong. I should—I shouldn’t have even continued working there.” She kicked a can and it hit someone’s face.


“Agh!!” A man rubbed his forehead and glared at her.


“Mianhae. Please, I’m really, really sorry.” She bowed multiple times.


The man chuckled. “You, again?”


HyeYoung became nervous. “Bwo?”


The man stepped out of the shadows and he limped towards her.


“Jaejoong!” She gasped at the sight of him. He was badly hurt and could barely walk. “Gwenchana?”


He smirked, “What about you? Didn’t you also get hurt?”


“Oh, Jaejoong look at you. Come on; let me help you to your house.”


He tried to refuse, “Ahni, it’s ok. I’ll manage. Just go the way you were going.” He tried to walk away, but tripped on the floor.


“You are not ok. Don’t try to even fool me. Tell me where you live. Now.”


Jaejoong knew he couldn’t refuse any help from her. The look in her eyes showed determination, and he knew she was not going to give up at all. “Araso, I live two streets down in the second apartment and I have the keys.”

She smirked and walked slowly with him. They passed the two streets in silence, looking away from each other. It was a nice area, quiet and peaceful.

Jaejoong cleared his throat, “HyeYoung-ah, what happened with HyunJoong?”


She coldly responded, “He knows.”


“Chincha? Everything?” He was astounded, HyeYoung’s secret had been revealed after all.


“We’re here Jaejoong.”


“Ok then.” Obviously, HyeYoung didn’t want to talk about the subject. Jaejoong shrugged. Women. “This way, follow me.” He signaled down the hallway and they walked together. Once at the door, Jaejoong took out his keys from his pocket and inserted them into the keyhole. He suddenly stopped, “Oh, one more thing.”


“What?”


“I’m warning you that it can get pretty rough in there. You haven’t met my dongsaengs, the rest of DBSK.”


“Oh it can’t be that bad. Just open the door already.”


“If you say so.” Jaejoong opened the door slowly, expecting something, but later sighing in relief. “I guess they’re not he--”


“HYUNG!!” A tall boy jumped at the door and was about to tackle Jaejoong until he saw the girl beside him. His mouth gaped open. “W-who is s-she?”


“See HyeYoung? See what I have to deal with everyday?” Jaejoong chuckled at the boy’s reaction and cleared his throat. “HyeYoung-ah, meet Changmin. He is the maknae of the group.”


HyeYoung smiled and shook his hand, “Anyonghaseyo Changmin-ah.” She then remembered the state Jaejoong had been in and wrapped her arm over his shoulder to help him walk in. He limped as he walked, but after a few minutes, he was already in the living room.


Changmin sat down on the sofa and tapped Yoochun’s shoulder. Yoochun turned and he was about to glare at Changmin for tapping him; he hated that, but then looked up at the girl. Junsu had been looking through magazines of women wearing very little clothing. He quickly closed it at seeing the new guest in the house. His cheeks turned a shade of bright red and he stood up to wave at HyeYoung. Jaejoong smirked as he gazed at the magazine hidden behind Junsu’s back.


“What’s the commotion?” Yunho walked towards them with a towel wrapped around his waist, exposing his upper body. He shut his eyes in horror as he realized that there was a girl in the apartment. He laughed nervously and slowly walked away to a room. After a few minutes, Yunho rushed back, but with a shirt this time. “Hehe…sooo who is this Jaejoong hyung?”


Jaejoong sighed as he brushed his hair back from his face. “Well, before that…distraction…I was going to introduce a friend of mine to you guys. HyeYoung these are my fellow members from DBSK. Dongsaengs, this is HyeYoung-ah. Please treat her well.”


“Ye Hyung!” They smiled and each one introduced themselves, one by one.


Yoochun stepped up to HyeYoung and grinned, “I’m Yoochun.” He bent to kiss her hand and bowed before her. HyeYoung blushed.


Changmin smiled and shook HyeYoung’s hand. “I’m Changmin, the mature one.”


Junsu ran to HyeYoung and gave her a big hug. He squeezed the air out of her and let go of her only because the others pried his hands off of her. “Junsu is me.”

“I am Yunho, the leader of this gang.” He winked at HyeYoung as he made the shape of a heart with his two index fingers.


HyeYoung giggled and set her bag down. “It’s nice to meet you boys. Each one of you. I would love to talk and all, but there’s just one small thing I must take care of. Jaejoong?” She walked over to him and placed his arm over her shoulder. She asked where his room was and once she was told, she took him into it. He was about to protest when she placed a finger over his lips. “Jaejoong…you’ve always been there for me. Let me do this for you just this once. Ok?” Jaejoong fell back on his bed, in defeat.


[-Meanwhile-]


“Omo, did you see her?” Yoochun made sure that both the girl and Jaejoong were gone.


“Ah so pretty.” Junsu placed his two hands over his cheeks.


“What does she have going on with Jaejoong though?” Yunho wondered aloud.


“Nothing! They’re—they’re just friends.” Junsu replied.


“Ooh, is someone jealous?” Yunho smirked at Junsu, loving to tease the naïve Junsu.


“Yah! At least I didn’t do that retarded and deformed heart!” Junsu stuck out his tongue.


“Michigaeso? I didn’t almost squish her to death!”


“Shut up.”


“Haish you guys. I’m hungry.” Changmin sighed as he stared out into space.


The three boys smacked their forehead and glared at the maknae. “You and food I swear!”


“She is pretty cute though, I must admit.” Changmin said with a soft smile, one that the boys had never seen before.


Yoochun, Yunho, and Junsu suddenly smiled and they all clobbered Changmin. The three chuckled and said in unison, “Omomo our Changminnie is growing up already!”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all!! ^^ Well I wrote as much asI could and I hope its alright. My mom is geting pissed at me for ALWAYS being on the computer or so she claims. But I love to write, so she can't stop me muahah. I tried to make the story funny. Next chapter could be tomorrow or the day after. I have to get my grade up in chemistry--I have a frickin D!! To make matters worse, I lost my glasses, so now I can't even see the darn board.

Please comment and tell me what you think. PLEASE. ^^ The comments make my day. I like reading them the next day at school. I try to comment back as much as I can. Thanks to everyone who has subscribed/commented :D

I wrote a new story for ss501 fans. There aren't much so I thought it would be cool to write one. If you're interested please check it out! ^^ I g2g now. Peace out!