Chapter 9: Plan

Can't Be Tamed...or Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Half an hour later there is a knock at the door. Hoseok's tears have completely stopped, but his usual happy smile remains vacant. Standing from the sofa, Namjoon heads for the door. Opening it, he allows the four figures standing there to enter his friends house. 

Hoseok looks up when they enter the living room and is immediately taken aback by what he sees. Standing in front of him, was a boy who couldn't be any older than he was. He was dressed in a police uniform and had dark brown hair and light brown eyes. 

Standing on either side of him were two Hybrids, both with matching police uniforms and police badges attached to the left side of their navy blue collars. The Hybrid on the left was a German Shepherd Hybrid, with large black ears and a brown and black fluffy tail, as well as dark brown eyes. The Hybrid on the right was a Husky Hybrid, with large, white and black ears as well as a black and white fluffy tail and brown eyes. Both Hybrids had black hair and were standing with their hands behind their backs. Hoseok was so entranced by the people standing in front of him he hadn't noticed that Jin was standing next to Namjoon in the doorway.

"Jimin...I've known you for years, why didn't you tell me you were a police officer?" Hoseok asked, staring his friend directly in the eyes.

Jimin laughed.

"I'm a special operations operative, I had to keep it secret." The boy replied. "Namjoon is the only person outside of the force who knows."

Hoseok turned to Namjoon.

"How did you know?" 

"I was there when he was accepted into the force. A friend of mine is the chief." Namjoon answered.

"I was accepted a few months ago into the special operations unit, along with my two Hybrid's." Jimin explained. "We're part of the Special Operations Dog Unit."

Jimin pointed to his right.

"This is Taehyung. He's a German Shepherd Hybrid, 20 years old, playful but serious when the moment calls for it."

He then pointed to his left.

"This is Jungkook. He's a Husky Hybrid, 18 years old, young but powerful and can sniff out weapons no matter how well they're hidden."

The young dancer felt a little more relaxed within the presence of the three officers. Hopefully, by working together, they could find Yoongi. Sitting down in the armchair across from Hoseok, his Hybrid's sitting down on the floor in front of him, Jimin cleared his throat and began to speak again.

"Alright, Namjoon filled me in on the situation. As you know, probably by hearing it on the news, Hybrid's have been going missing recently."

Hoseok nodded.

"Well, we've been working on this case since the first couple of Hybrid's went missing. They've been taken from home's in the middle of the night, nabbed from outside of shops whilst their owners have been inside, and some have even been stolen from the Pound. Fifteen Hybrid's have been reported stolen, including your Hybrid." Jimin stated.

Fifteen Hybrid's being stolen sounded like a film he had once watched; Hoseok was having trouble trying to understand why the Hybrid's were stolen.

"Why is this happening?" He asked.

"Hybrid Dog Fights." Jimin said sadly. "These fights are illegal, cruel and most of the time...the Hybrid's are either badly injured or killed. Even those who are rescued struggle to stay alive afterwards." 

With every word that came out of Jimin's mouth, Hoseok was feeling more and more sick to his stomach.

"But," Jimin added, noticing Hoseok's discomfort. "We have come up with a plan to find this place and rescue your Hybrid. Taehyung is going to be disguised as a normal dog Hybrid and left unattended in public in hopes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter