Chapter 11: What?

Can't Be Tamed...or Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With all the Hybrid's loaded in the back of the van, Jimin ordered his team to do one final check of the property. They had managed to catch three of the men, but the fourth had disappeared without a trace. The fighting Hybrid's were nowhere to be seen either. 

Once the check was done, he told his team to drive the Hybrid's to the adoption centre where they will be checked over. Hoseok and Yoongi remained crying into each other's shoulders for what seemed like hours. Yoongi refused to let go when an officer tried to take him off of Hoseok and muzzle him.

"Let Hoseok carry him." Jimin said from behind he officer.

Doing as he was told, the officer handed the muzzle to Jimin before disappearing off outside to join the others. Taehyung and Jungkook had already jumped into Jimin's smaller van, the former making himself comfortable in the front passenger seat as he insisted he deserved it more than Jungkook.

Eventually, Yoongi allowed Hoseok to carry him outside to the van. Sitting him in the back seat, Hoseok climbed in after him and put his jacket over the Hybrid. Jimin climbed into the drivers seat and soon enough they were on their way to the adoption centre. The entire journey was silent. Yoongi rested his head on Hoseok's shoulder, lone tears streaming down his face from time to time. It took at least an hour to reach the centre, making Yoongi realise just how far away from home he was. With it being the middle of the night, there were only a few staff members in duty at the centre, including Jaemin. 

When Hoseok walked through the front door with a bald and injured Yoongi, Jaemin immediately rushed over to him.

"Hoseok? What happened?" The male asked, placing a soft hand on Yoongi's shoulder. 

"Dog fights." Jimin answered, stepping beside Hoseok. "We just completed a raid, picked up fifteen Hybrid's including Yoongi, all of which went missing within the last two weeks. Most of them seem perfectly fine and healthy, but there are a couple who need urgent attention." 

"Okay, my colleague will come and check over the uninjured Hybrid's as you bring them in. Please bring the injured Hybrid's to me in the treatment room, immediately." Jaemin ordered, sending another staff member off with Jimin back to the van.

"Follow me." The male said to Hoseok, turning around and quickly guiding him into a room that was used to check over Hybrid's.

The room was pure white in colour, with four examination tables; two on the left, two on the right. Medical equipment was stacked in cupboards on both sides of the room. 

Hoseok carried Yoongi over to the first table on the left and laid him down on his back as carefully as he could. Yoongi let out a quiet groan when his ankle was straightened out upon the table. 

Checking Yoongi over, Jaemin quickly diagnosed the injuries and speedily retrieved bandages and rubbing alcohol from one of the cupboards. Soaking a cloth with alcohol, Jaemin carefully cleaned the bite wound on Yoongi's wrist. The Hybrid had to grit his teeth in order to stop himself from yelling. Seeing his discomfort, Hoseok held onto his other hand while Jaemin worked in an attempt to calm the Hybrid down. 

"The wound is deep, but not so deep that it needs stitches. Yoongi is lucky." Jaemin stated as he wrapped a bandage around the now clean wound.

Just as Jaemin moved onto examining Yoongi's injured ankle, Jimin and two other officers came in with three other injured Hybrids. Yoongi recognised one of the Hybrid's as Mark. Two staff members entered as well.

Mark was placed on the table behind Yoongi, giving the Hybrid a clear view of the now conscious wolf Hybrid. Mark's shirt was littered with patches of blood from the fight. Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter