Chapter 8: Unfair Fight

Can't Be Tamed...or Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon followed the hysterical Hoseok into the young dancers house while he was chatting to Jimin on the phone. Hoseok dropped himself down onto the sofa, tears dripping down his face. 

"What do we do? What do I do? Namjoon, I feel awful." The boy muttered, running a hand through his soft hair.

Namjoon said goodbye to the person on the phone before sitting down next to his friend and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Jimin's on his way, he's going to help get Yoongi back," Namjoon said. "He's bringing Jin as well as his two Hybrid's, Jungkook and Taehyung."

Hoseok seemed to calm down a bit at the sound of help coming, yet tears still continued to flow down his face. All they could do for now was sit and wait. 

X

Just an hour after the man had left the room, he returned with three others. They all looked the same physically, similar hairstyles and similar attire, as well as being well built. It was obvious that the first man was the leader of the organisation as he started throwing out orders to each of his comrades. However, he spoke too quietly for Yoongi to hear what he was saying, no matter how much he strained his ears to listen to the conversation. 

"What are they talking about?" Jackson whispered.

"I'm not sure, I can't hear them." Yoongi whispered back. 

The leader nodded to his three accomplices, standing still as they turned around and headed back through the door from which they came. Turning around himself, the leader made his way towards Mark's cage. He had a restraint pole in his left hand and a set of keys in the other that jingled as he walked. 

Stopping outside of the Hybrid's cage, the leader smirked when Mark shifted from surprise. Not having one of his senses made his other senses stronger, his hearing being the main one, so Mark was very aware that the leader was there and was about to unlock his cage. Just as the leader put the key in the padlock, the other three men entered, each pulling a Hybrid behind them. These Hybrids were different to the ones in the cages; they all had jet black hair, short fluffy tails and ears that stood to attention at all times. They too were wearing orange collars.

The three men stopped next to a ladder which lead into the sunken pit while their leader slipped the loop of the restraint pole around Mark's neck. The second it tightened, Mark let out a yelp and tried to move away. However, he just bumped into the side of his small cage before the leader dragged him out of it. Somehow Mark managed to land on his feet, though unsteady. Watching Mark land unsteadily on his feet after being pulled sent Jackson into panic mode.

"Don't do this! He's blind! He won't win!" Jackson yelled, lunging at the cage door.

Yanking the pole around and down, the leader forced Mark to 'look' at the pit, then turned his attention to Jackson.

"What use do I possibly have for a Hybrid that can't fight?" He said. "I can't kick him out, he'll tell the police about this place."

"How can he possibly tell the police about this place when he can't see a single thing?" Yoongi growled.

"He still has his voice box, he can talk." The leader replied, stepping on Mark's tail to make the Hybrid cry out in pain. "See? Now I've got to get rid of him somehow." 

"You can't do that!" Jackson cried, banging his fist on the cage door.

"Watch me."

Nodding to the other three men, the leader proceeded to push Mark towards another ladder that was on the opposite side of the pit to the three Hybrids. On the other side, the three Hybrids were let off their leashes and obediently climbed down the ladder in front of them. The pit was roughly eight feet deep, with reinforced glass making up four feet of the walls, presumably for people to view the fight. From what Yoongi could see, there were already a number of people standing there ready to watch the unfair and cruel fight. 

"Ladder. Climb." The leader said to Mark, holding onto his blue t shirt so he wouldn't fall.

Yoongi didn't think the man would care if Mark fell anyway.

The Hybrid climbed down the ladder as ordered, and while doing so he felt the loop around his neck sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter