Chapter 15: BamBam and Jackson

Can't Be Tamed...or Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days earlier, Jimin had decided to check up on the Hybrid's that he had rescued from the dog fights. When he entered the adoption centre, he was immediately greeted by a very tired looking Jaemin. 

"Hello officer, how can I help you?" The man asked with an exhausted smile.

"Please, call me Jimin, I'm off duty." Jimin answered. "I was in the area and thought I'd drop by to check on the rescued Hybrid's."

"Oh! Yeah, I was just about to take two of them out for some exercise actually." Jaemin explained, a small yawn escaping the taller man. "Being locked in a cage for a long period of time isn't a life worth living." 

"I agree." Jimin chuckled. "But you look exhausted, when was the last time you had a good nights sleep?"

"Truthfully, I don't remember. Ever since the new Hybrid's came in we've been up to our ears in work. Not that I mind, I love Hybrid's."

The police officer was pretty sure Jaemin was going to fall asleep right where he stood. The poor guy could barely keep his eyes open. Jimin was worried that he would fall asleep the second he stepped out of the door.

"Listen, Jaemin." The boy said, placing his hands on the tired mans shoulders. "Let me take the Hybrid's out, you need to rest."

Jaemin smiled.

"You'd do that? Are you sure?" 

"Of course, it's the least I can do." 

Jaemin had never been more grateful in his life. Standing up straight, Jaemin told Jimin to wait while he retrieved the two Hybrid's. The two Hybrid's were brought out a couple of minutes later in their leashes. One of them appeared to be more excited than the other.

"Alright Jackson, BamBam, officer Jimin is going to take you out today." Jaemin explained, handing the two leashes to Jimin.

"Yay!" Jackson yelled happily.

Exiting the building, Jimin walked the two Hybrid's to the local park. A park where Hybrid's were allowed to be let off their leashes as long as they were with their owners. Unhooking Jackson's leash, the Hybrid took off to play with a group of Hybrid's which had been eager to play since they entered the park. And so Jimin was left alone with BamBam, who decided to sit down on the grass next to a tree. 

"How are you, BamBam?" Jimin asked, sitting down next to him. 

The wolf Hybrid turned to the officer, offering a small smile but no answer. He looked better than he had when he was rescued. He was no longer wearing the horri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter