Chapter 10: Rescue

Can't Be Tamed...or Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Hoseok asked from within the confines of the unmarked police van.

"Yes I'm sure. Taehyung is a strong Hybrid, worthy of a good fight. They'll want him." Jimin answered.

The police officer was sitting next to Hoseok in front of an accumulation of computer screens. One screen was focused on Taehyung through a nearby CCTV camera. The one next to it was a radar that beeped every two seconds as it tracked the devices hidden in Taehyung's collar and tail. A third screen was showing video from another CCTV camera on the side of the building in which Taehyung was going to be taken from. Jungkook was sat in the front passenger seat of the van, keeping an eye on things through the front window. He was wearing a beanie to cover his ears, making him look like a normal human. Jin was sat next to Hoseok, watching the screens quietly.

The dog Hybrid was dressed in black skinny jeans, a white t shirt that showed of his toned arms, red converse, and a simple light blue collar with a tag that had the initials 'JB' written on it. The first tracking device was hidden on the collar behind the tag. The second device was hidden deep within Taehyung's tail fur at the base of his tail. 

The Hybrid was being led towards the shop by Namjoon, who had volunteered to be Taehyung's 'owner'. Walking down the street and tying Taehyung's leash to the lamp post outside, Namjoon told Taehyung he wouldn't be long before disappearing into the shop and out of sight. 

Taehyung waited patiently as his real owner watched his every move from within the van parked across the street. There were quite a few people wandering about, even though it was late in the evening, which made Jimin wonder if the fighters would strike. However, a minute later there was a sudden loud bang and blood curdling scream. 

"Jungkook, what was that?" Jimin asked, not taking his eyes off the screens.

"Looks like somebody got hit by a car." The Hybrid answered.

"Wait. There was a car accident earlier today, that's when Yoongi was taken!" Hoseok stated, immediately remembering the body lying in the street before returning to the car to find Yoongi gone.

Looking out of the front window, Hoseok watched as the crowds of people vacated the area around the shop and rushed to the aid of the person who'd been hit, leaving Taehyung completely on his own.

"A decoy." Jimin concluded. "This is it. They're here." 

It wasn't long before two men appeared from behind the shop, one of them holding a black bag while the other held a white cloth. Sneaking up behind Taehyung, the man with the cloth clamped it over Taehyung's mouth and nose, rendering him unconscious in seconds. The second man then placed the black bag over his head while his accomplice removed Taehyung's collar. 

Jimin watched as his Hybrid was lifted into the arms of one of the men like a rag doll and carried out of sight. When the dot on the radar began to move quicker, Jimin knew that Taehyung had been put in a vehicle.

Picking up his radio, Jimin reported back to the station.

"Subject has been taken, prepare to move in. Await instructions." 

X

"Hey. Are you alright?" 

Taehyung awoke with a splitting headache, and a fluffy tail jabbing at his lower back. Sitting up, he discovered he was sitting in a cage within a warehouse. The place was exactly how he had imagined it to be. Looking around, he counted fifteen Hybrid's in total, including himself. He wasn't sure how much time had passed, but he guessed a few hours at least. There was no light coming from the gap under the door, so it must have been nighttime already. 

"Are we at the dog fights?" Taehyung asked the Hybrid next to him.

"Yeah." 

In the cage next to him, the Hybrid seemed to be shaken up, whereas the Hybrid on the other side of him seemed to be unconscious, but breathing.

"What happened to him?" Taehyung asked.

"Forced to fight against three Hybrids. He's blind so was beaten easily." The Hybrid explained. "If it weren't for Yoongi, he would've been killed."

Taehyung's ears perked up at the mention of Yoongi's name.

"Yoongi? Do you know where he is..." Taehyung began.

"BamBam. My name is Bam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter