Chapter 13: Welcome home Mark

Can't Be Tamed...or Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok awoke the next morning to Yoongi tossing and turning in his sleep. He looked as if he were having a bad dream; his face was scrunched up and his ears were flat against his head. Yoongi's breathing was also heavy against Hoseok's chest.

Pulling his hand out from under his pillow, Hoseok placed it on Yoongi's head and gently began to rub his ears in an attempt to calm him down. It worked.

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the light that shone through the gap in the curtains. Glancing up at Hoseok, he appeared to be confused as to why he was suddenly awoken.

"Were you having a bad dream?" Hoseok asked, his voice groggy from sleep.

Yoongi looked away. He nodded.

"It's alright, it was just a dream." 

Hoseok's phone suddenly buzzed on the nightstand. Reaching to the side, the young dancer picked up the device while Yoongi put his head back on his pillow. It was a picture message from Namjoon. The picture was of Namjoon in bed with Jin sound asleep at the side of him.

It read: 'Isn't he cute?'

Hoseok smiled. Namjoon had the most gorgeous smile, and Hoseok loved seeing his best friend happy. The young dancer decided to reply with a picture of his own, pulling Yoongi close and snapping a quick selca. Yoongi was half asleep but he didn't seem to mind.

Caption: 'Isn't Yoongi cute?'

After sending the message, Hoseok put his phone back on the night stand and decided to go back to sleep. He didn't have anything to do that day, and after the traumatic experience that happened the day before he needed a day or two to recover. 

Hoseok and Yoongi actually spent just over a week recovering from the drama. Yoongi's ankle improved and he could walk on it properly after just a week, though he still had a noticeable limp. The bruise on the side of his head vanished, and the injury to his wrist began to heal up nicely. And much to Yoongi's relief, his hair had grown back. Not to the length it was before, but he was no longer bald.

Ten days after the incident, Hoseok received a call from Jaemin while out on a walk with Yoongi.

"Hello?" Hoseok answered.

"Hi Hoseok! How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter