Chapter 19: Original Ending

Can't Be Tamed...or Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later...

"Do you need anything from home?"

"No, I'm okay." 

Sitting at the side of his hospital bed, Hoseok asked Yoongi for the millionth time if he needed anything from home. And once again Yoongi said no. Yoongi's injuries were healing nicely; his singed fur had grown back quickly. The pink haired Hybrid looked almost exactly the same as he did before the incident, except he now had a pair of large, thick, black rimmed glasses perched upon his nose. Although he had escaped with his life, his eyes had been damaged due to hot ashes, causing him to lose some of his sight. 

Sitting up in his bed, Yoongi was trying to get used to his new glasses by reading. He was reading a book that Hoseok had brought from him, but he wasn't really paying much attention to the story, he was just trying to read the words. 

Lying in the bed next to Yoongi's, was Jungkook, who was sleeping soundly on his back. He had an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, but he was finding breathing much easier now. 

And on the other side of Jungkook, was Taehyung. The Hybrid was a little worse for ware with his left arm and right ankle in a cast, and an oxygen mask over his nose and mouth, as well as a bandage around his forehead. To add to this, the poor Hybrid had lost his sense of smell. Lying on his back and staring at the ceiling, he completely ignored the questions of his owner who was sat at the side of him. 

"Taehyung, I know losing your sense of smell means you're not going to be able to work for the police anymore, but at least you're alive. I'd rather you be alive and well. That's what's important." Jimin tried coaxing Taehyung into talking, but he wasn't having any of it.

Jimin sighed.

"If you think I'm going to replace you, you're wrong. I would never get rid of you just because you can't work anymore. I love you just as much as I love Jungkook. If I have to get another Hybrid to work with, then there will be three of us."

Taehyung continued to ignore him. He didn't particularly want another Hybrid l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter