Chapter 12: Yoongi's Past

Can't Be Tamed...or Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not long after the conversation between Hoseok and Jaemin, the injured Hybrid's (excluding Yoongi) were moved into a special adoption room where they would continue to receive treatment for their wounds. The orange collars were removed and replaced with yellow ones. The cages were much larger than in the normal adoption room, with comfier beds and around the clock attention. 

Yoongi had limped after Jaemin when the male had scooped Mark into his arms and taken him to the special room. There were plenty of blankets for Mark on the bed, and the room didn't have much in it, making it easier for him to move around without having to worry about bumping into things. Being separated by a piece of glass, Yoongi could only watch as Mark fell asleep. Jaemin had given him some pain killers that made him drowsy. 

"Yoongi, it's time we went home." Hoseok said shortly before yawning. 

Taking one last look at Mark, sleeping soundly, Yoongi followed his owner out of the adoption centre. Hoseok had called a taxi, and soon enough they were safely back in Hoseok's house, where Hoseok wasted no time in removing the horrid orange collar and putting Yoongi's collar back on his Hybrid. 

"Are you hungry?" Hoseok asked, eyeing the clock that read 3:54am.

Yoongi shook his head. He hadn't eaten all day, but with all the drama that had happened in the past few hours he'd lost his appetite. 

"Alright. Let's go to bed, it's late," Hoseok yawned again. 

Heading off to his bedroom, Hoseok stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed shortly before his Hybrid limped his way in. Yoongi glanced at Hoseok before heading towards the closet; the room he'd made his bed for the past week.

"Yoongi, you don't have to sleep in the closet, you can sleep in my bed." Hoseok said tiredly. 

The Hybrid looked extremely surprised at Hoseok's suggestion, but with an injured ankle and injured wrist he wasn't going to say no to the better, comfier option. Limping around the other side of the bed, the Hybrid also stripped down to his boxers, though a little more hesitantly than Hoseok did. In the light of the bedroom, Hoseok finally got to see the full extent of Yoongi's injuries. 

Fresh bruises littered the Hybrid's skin, as well as the old scars that were like permanent marker on a canvas. Hoseok tried not to stare as his Hybrid slipped under the covers, tail finding its way to Hoseok's thigh. 

"I know you're wondering." Yoongi mumbled.

"Hmm?" Hoseok replied.

"You're wondering about my scars."

Hoseok didn't reply straight away, giving Yoongi the answer he already knew. Yes, Hoseok was curious and he'd be lying if he said he wasn't, but he didn't want Yoongi to feel pressured into telling him his life story. He didn't want to resurrect any bad memories. 

"You only need to tell me if you want to." Hoseok replied calmly. "It's up to you."

Locking eyes, Hoseok tried to read the emotions within the Hybrid's eyes. What he got from it was years of sadness, neglect and pain. 

"My first owners were fine..."

...

A twelve year old Yoongi sat playing with his brother while his parents watched from the sidelines. It wasn't long before the bell within the facility rang, signally that there were humans coming to view them and possibly adopt one of them. 

Yoongi was old enough to be adopted now, just like his brother. His parents were owned by the members of staff at the centre, so would not be put up for adoption. Yoongi wasn't sure if he was excited or nervous about potentially leaving his parents.

Heading to the front of the large cage, Yoongi and his brother kneeled down next to each other, hands on their knees and tails swaying softly. When the humans walked by, they immediately fell in love with the pink haired Hybrid. And so, Yoongi was adopted on that very day. He was happy with that family; a family that consisted of a mother, father and two children, both girls. 

Yoongi had settled in well and soon enough a year had gone by already. However, his happiness was soon to be shattered when the family decided to move house. The father of the family had lost his job, and they could no longer afford the large house, so they had to move into a smaller one. With the smaller house, there wasn't enough room for Yoongi, so the Hybrid was taken back to the adoption centre. Upon his return, he was told by his parents that his brother had been adopted. Though Yoongi was sad to hear this, he was happy that his brother had a family of his own.

Yoongi's second owner was a young couple who were looking for a pet to complete their small family. When they found Yoongi, they were more than happy to accept him into their small family. Things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter