Chapter 18: ENDING 1

Can't Be Tamed...or Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later....

The weather always seemed to take a turn for the worse on days of sorrow. It was as if the angels were crying for the two angels they had gained. 

Standing in the rain wasn't the most pleasant of things, but today wasn't exactly the happiest of days either. Hoseok and Jimin stood silently, staring down at the two grave stones in front of them. Jimin's face was soaked, but at this point it was hard to tell if it was from tears or simply from the rain pouring down on him. 

In his hands, Jimin held the collar of his fallen colleague, Hybrid, and best friend. The police badge attached to the side glistened from the raindrops dripping down it. 

"I know I'm part of the police force, and an operative being killed in action isn't something new. But you never expect it to happen to you or someone close to you, and especially not to your Hybrid." Jimin said, struggling to keep his voice steady.

The memory of losing his Hybrid remained fresh in his mind. Two weeks earlier, he had woken up in hospital with minor burns. Namjoon was in the intensive care unit, suffering from severe smoke inhalation and minor burns, as well as a fractured wrist. 

The first thing Jimin asked when the nurse came in to check on him was where his two Hybrid's were and if they were okay. He received both good and bad news at the same time. One of his Hybrid's was okay and was in the Hybrid section of the hospital suffering from a fractured ankle and mild smoke inhalation. However, his other Hybrid hadn't been so lucky. He had been pulled from the burning crates unconscious, and even though he was still alive when he reached the hospital, he sadly passed away during the night. A stray bullet had been fired from a gun after the fire had reached it, and entered his chest, puncturing his lung and filling it with blood. Despite the doctors efforts, they could not get the bleeding to completely stop. His body simply couldn't take it and so shut down during his sleep. Jimin was heartbroken, but at least he hadn't lost both of them. 

"He was a good friend. Good at his job. I don't know if I can replace him." Jimin mumbled, bending down and placing the collar on top of the recently dug grave. 

Hoseok was saddened that Namjoon couldn't visit the graves with him, especially as the grave in front of him belonged to Namjoon's Hybrid. Like Jimin had previously, Hoseok held Jin's collar in his hands. Namjoon was still in the hospital, so Hoseok said he would go to Jin's grave for him. 

Jin was pulled from the crates along with Taehyung. He had found the Hybrid shortly before the explosion which caused the rest of the crates to collapse, trapping him underneath. Unfortunately, he died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. His wind pipe had been crushed and there was nothing they could do for him.

Yoongi was still in the hospital as well, but he was doing much better than the others. He was a tough Hybrid. He had made it this far, and he wasn't going to give up on life just yet. He had nine lives to live to the fullest. 

Placing the collar down on the grave, Hoseok put his arm around Jimin. The rain began to fall harder as the two cried into each other's s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter